Main Discussion Thread - Q

Well, I don’t want to get off topic once more but a simple technique would be to look through the eyes of the one you’d like to seduce or attract. Look through his or her eyes and as much detail possible, feel his or her happiness when he or she texts you and then tune up the feelings of gratitude and let it go. Once you’re able to let it go out of your mind, you’ll receive a text from that person. By the way success in this technique is determined by many things; your ability to visualize, your connection with that person, your ability to make drama and take control over your emotions, whether or not you have an emotional bond to the person which usually makes it harder. There is always a way to make it work though. You can more easily slip in someone else’s mind when he or she is sleeping, it is when you’re sleeping that you should be most protected from psychic attack as the gates to your unconscious mind are wide and open.

2 Likes

As far as I know, to establish that kind of empathic connection requires you come from a place of unconditional love. As mushy as it sounds, you need to be able to feel love for that person to be able to link to their vibration and place yourself there.

It’s what shamans do when they presumably shape-shift into an animal. In fact, they temprarily take on the properties of the animal by linking. It’s also why long-time couples sometimes are so connected they seem to know each other’s thoughts.

A great technique to practice on pets by the way. I knew someone that used it on cats to make them all friendly.

3 Likes

There are ways to bind someone to you, whether or not the higher self approves. This is what usually is referred to as Black Magick and it always backlashes, so yeah, you can bind someone to you and remotely make her obsessed. But eventually the relationship will unfold in a mess because the wheel of Karma is always working on balancing the laws of nature and there needs to be a balance in everything.

There’s always a catch with Black Magick, so instead of trying to remotely seduce a specific person try to ask for a person that fits your needs.

4 Likes

Agree with Hermit the eyes say everything. Perhaps we can start a separate thread on this topic.

1 Like

Better to follow @DarkPhilosopher’s advice and aim for the technique that uses unconditional love, success is not guaranteed with a specific person though as they have there own Will in life. Using this same technique to visualize and bring forth an unknown person will most likely bring successful results.

1 Like

I love to discuss this stuff though, you can hover over my Thread Informative Thread For Discussing, Elaborating and Expanding on Topics Related to the Unconscious Mind.

Here I am open to discuss anything and everything related to the deep and unknown sciences of the unconscious. I’m also open to discuss anything related to self-development as well, so be welcomed. We’ll most likely be able to discuss some very interesting topics there.

1 Like

Lets discuss here

1 Like

If I choose to go through the push through method and force a breakthrough I won’t need to take rest days?

1 Like

You need to take rest days. I don’t understand why this is so hard to convey. You get better results when you do because the subconscious has time to actually integrate and act on the scripting.

9 Likes

You need rest days regardless, your subconscious needs time to process all the info you are feeding it.

2 Likes

Will there be any suggestions in the Q store for modules to pick for certain results? Like for creativity, or strength, or body enhancements etc.

2 Likes

@Floridianninja - am pretty sure it will have name and a short description. Am also pretty sure that it will be searchable with those keywords to find your modules.

1 Like

I think users have this analogy in their heads. If I hit the castle gates with enough force and impact eventually the castle doors will cave in. Likewise enough loops and eventually the subconscious will surrender to the subliminal messages. As you have said so many times this is not always the case and in such circumstances rest periods are absolutely essential.

2 Likes

Just overcame the largest issue prevent us from finish the Q Store. It’s coming soon, ya’ll. :wink:

22 Likes

U know its been one week since my return and I officially hate the word soon, like everytime I hear it I almost throw my laptop away, like at this point we have been heard “soon” more from u about the Q store than Netflix about lucifer season 5 (all lucifer fans give me a voot voot)

ps, its all jokes, but like seriously, Q, where r u

6 Likes

Every time they tried to bring it online, the OS went “Are you MAD?!” and shut down. :wink:

There is only one way to answer that…

May the Schwarz be with you.

PS I’d recommend a Kensington cable for your laptop. Or superglue.

1 Like

Great Job Saint Sov. If you can get it up and running for saturday you will be absolute legend matey. :slight_smile:

So I went to shut off my alarm when I woke up this morning and I see that my audio player app has been looping stark terminus all night, I thought I had it on no repeat lol
But damn I feel good today, it was like a boost of energy and confidence, I never have reconciliation anymore so maybe I can go all out with it.

That would be awesome… would love to make one while i have some money lol.

Damn I keep forgetting to take rest days. Not going to listen to anything tomorrow or Saturday

2 Likes