Main Discussion Thread - Q

U know its been one week since my return and I officially hate the word soon, like everytime I hear it I almost throw my laptop away, like at this point we have been heard “soon” more from u about the Q store than Netflix about lucifer season 5 (all lucifer fans give me a voot voot)

ps, its all jokes, but like seriously, Q, where r u

6 Likes

Every time they tried to bring it online, the OS went “Are you MAD?!” and shut down. :wink:

There is only one way to answer that…

May the Schwarz be with you.

PS I’d recommend a Kensington cable for your laptop. Or superglue.

1 Like

Great Job Saint Sov. If you can get it up and running for saturday you will be absolute legend matey. :slight_smile:

So I went to shut off my alarm when I woke up this morning and I see that my audio player app has been looping stark terminus all night, I thought I had it on no repeat lol
But damn I feel good today, it was like a boost of energy and confidence, I never have reconciliation anymore so maybe I can go all out with it.

That would be awesome… would love to make one while i have some money lol.

Damn I keep forgetting to take rest days. Not going to listen to anything tomorrow or Saturday

2 Likes

my favorite Lucifer scene was when Lucifer and maze were fighting and maze was hurt because she thought he was gonna leave her to go back to heaven.

1 Like

What’s the difference b/w the store now and Q? Or I should say what will be the difference? People here keep talking about Terminus or T 1,2,3 but when I purchased ascension PCC regeneration and sanguine it only came with Q. I do wanna try terminus though since apparently it’s more potent.

1 Like

The store now is selling Q-build versions of all programs. The ‘Q’ (or Quintessence) build refers to an automatizable method of programming and building subliminal programs. It allows the creators here to produce much more content in much less time. As a result, it opens up more options.

The ‘Q Store’ will be a new customer interface (for ordering and purchasing subliminal programs) that is based on the options made possible by this Q-Build method. It will integrate customizability.

One customizable factor is Build Strength (or density of scripting might be one way to put that). Terminus is a denser, ‘highly concentrated’ scripting method that has also been made possible by the Q method of building subliminals.

As @Magneto points out, the Terminus strength level is still experimental. It’s experimental in the sense that we are still observing and learning how various listeners react to the Terminus-level subliminals. As more becomes clear, it will be possible for the developers to give more specific suggestions for when and how to use those tracks.

7 Likes

Terminus (at the moment) is only released with 2 subs: Stark and Mind’s Eye.

These are still experimental.

Q store allows you to “customize” (to a degree) your subliminal and choose the script that goes into it. Unlike the premade subs which scripts are set by the producers.

4 Likes

What if you don’t care about instant results and keep playing say eight loops/day with little results? Is it better in the long run than getting instant results playing less loops?

I would think that if fewer loops get you better results in the short term they’ll get you better results in the long term as well.

1 Like

No. No. No. I’m not sure why everyone is obsessed with running more loops. You’d think everyone would be happy that the technology allows for less loops, lol. Eight loops a day is probably too much for Q-powered subs, no matter how it’s spun. The low loop recommendation isn’t to prevent overload. It’s to give the subconscious time to process and execute the scripting. By running a ton of loops, the subconscious never leaves the input / processing stage.

12 Likes

I certainly am!

3 Likes

What if you still played those eight loops/day but dividing it into two subs listening to them interchangeably? Would you have the same problem you mentioned (not giving our mind enough time to process) or it would be different?

Are you just starting out with those two subliminal programs? If so, it would be advisable to play Program A for 1 loop and then Program B for 1 loop.

Over time, you calibrate your loops and your rest times in line with your own reactions to listening.

But then you may say,

‘Okay, but what if I’m starting out with 8 different programs?. If I play each of those 8 subliminal programs for 1 loop each, then I’ll still end up with 8 hours of listening, right?!’

To which the reply would be, ‘That’s too many programs.’

If someone felt the need to start 8 different programs simultaneously, then:

a) the person probably needs to sit down and clarify/prioritize their lifestyle goals

and/or

b) the person would have been better off creating a custom subliminal in the Q Store.

So, however you look at it, you probably don’t need to start off with 6-8 hours a day.

In the previous incarnation of Sub Club, yes, you did. But things have evolved.

4 Likes

Dang right. If you could come up with something I could listen to for five minutes a day and go about my life but still get the results, I’d be ecstatic.

7 Likes

A sub-spresso

:coffee::dizzy:

(and, yes, I am a dad, so I have a legitimate excuse.)

3 Likes

I’m grateful. Especially the fact that I can’t listen at night anymore. Extended loops never fit into my life all that well and it felt like I was always worrying about getting enough exposure.

Having said that. Would this have applied to non-q subs as well? Or was there just not enough info in those so the mind wasn’t stuck in the processing stage? I think back to my time on those and feel kind of dumb for not leaving a gap for action. Seemed like whenever I got stuck the answer was always more loops vs scaling back.

4 Likes

Yes and no – I noticed quite some time ago that skipping a day or two after running subs for a week would result in a limited amplified effect where I’d suddenly get a surge of results. However, I was getting good results while running the sub too, so I opted for the “brute force my mind” method. With Q, however, it seems that running the title too much is resulting in people either stonewalling (where they get no results, good or negative) or they’ll get “negative results,” where things will happen beneath their normal baseline. Both situations indicates that giving the subconscious time to process is a good thing.

4 Likes