Main Discussion Thread - Q

Lol, we haven’t given him one either. We’ve encountered a few issues, but are working through them diligently. We’ve also had some other business issues to attend to. It’s coming. We’re working very hard on getting it done.

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign Is it possible that Q-titles need more time to become noticeable?
I have run Terminus for a bit more than a week now and absolutely nothing happened so far. This is rather strange considering how fast others got results

Check your loops. Increase or decrease them depending on where you stand, until you find your sweet spot. Furthermore, experiment with Q instead of QTerminus.

2 Likes

Fire…how would you know if you need to decrease or increase what signs will your body show?

It’s a matter of self-pacing. You have at your hands powerful tools, and you need to use them well.

You start at 1 loop. If you feel well, less than moderate reconciliation, you can increase to 2 loops.

If the same occurs, increase to 3.

Same? Increase by one.

Eventually you will hit a point where it will be too much reconciliation, where you will feel (notice I said feel, it is not objective) as if you are not benefiting from the subliminal in any way, or are feeling powerful depression, headache, etc.

This is the point where you can go down a loop (or a level you previously found worked exceptionally well for you) and cruise along, steadily reaping the increasing results and improvements from the subliminal, which would be a wise approach.

Even in this case, you will likely encounter reconciliation at some point. Instead of viewing it as something bad, take every such moment as an opportunity for growth.

Why? Because it is simply your subconscious before a new jump to a new stable level, before the new beliefs in your subconscious are solidified. If you have been stable in such a way and start being depressed, feeling as if it is not working, etc - take even more action, break through, or simply keep going. It will reconcile.

Self-pacing is something @SaintSovereign and I want people to understand (you have no idea how many e-mails we get on this) - with Q, self pacing is important. These are extremely powerful, life altering subliminals, with cutting edge technology allowing them to have a profound effect on your subconscious. If you take such tools lightly, you can get burned.

So, self pace. Be wise.

The other option, instead of steadily cruising and self pacing, is powering through. In other words, when you hit the point of reconciliation due to too much loops, you keep increasing to break through.

Some individuals with enough awareness and specific ways of thinking can do this, but the process of increasing results will be more intense - you will have strong reconciliation, with bursts of extraordinary results.

Furthermore, at times it can be helpful to do these bursts if there is consistent reconciliation - for example, consistent reconciliation whenever you run Ascended Mogul and you start having recurring thoughts on a topic, such as a specific love interest in the past - in order to break through and reconcile. However, this is a more advanced technique.

All in all, be wise. Self pacing with Q is important. You want to aim for a steady cruise, where you will experience low-moderate reconciliation, to reap the powerful and steadily increasing results.

17 Likes

Check this comment out

1 Like

He calls me cagey and I still stand up for him…

5 Likes

Same here need for another one, with explosions :

Music start Bad to the bone

Blackadder enters the conversation in slow motion removing his shades :sunglasses:.

Think I’m ready.

(⌐■_■)
( • •)>⌐■-■
( • •)

The noble Japanese art of ASCII writing.

2 Likes

Not sure if a module or a sub would work better for this, but remote influence.

Allows us to plant suggestions into others that they will readily accept.

Imagine implanting the suggestion of “You’re totally receptive to my approach” before chatting up a woman.

1 Like

This :point_up_2:. This is impressive.

2 Likes

That’s some shaky territory in my opinion. How would they put limits on that? Obviously it’s not full on control, but where’s the boundary between influence vs free will?

3 Likes

Ideally:

All suggestions will be vetted by the Higher Self of the person receiving it. If the intention of the suggestion is bad, it will not be accepted. The Higher Self that is all knowing sorts out intention based on vibration, frequency and energy.

1 Like

Why would you need a sub for that if you believe in Neville Goddard’s teachings

1 Like

There is a difference between Believing it and Wanting To Believe it, an at the moment I’m not sure which category I fall into.

3 Likes

Well the good thing about it is that you can test it for yourself, write down a list of small stuff you want, do it every once in a while and then forget about it, you can also imagine having them at night if you want. Look back at the list in a few months, if you have most of them then you know it works.

2 Likes

It’s already built into Sex & Seduction.

3 Likes

talk about nasty dreams on ascension Q and stark terminus. Last night i over did it on terminus rather then doing 3 loops i did 6 loops and woke up with a headache. Took a rest for an hour then began listening to ascension q.

Immediately I had the most violent dream i have ever experienced with subliminal club products. Basically it involved me hunting down someone in my dream who had betrayed me and putting a bullet in their head. Then laying them to rest.

4 Likes

So just to be clear: you listened to Terminus while you slept, woke up with a headache, took a rest, then went to sleep again? You lazy bum! :wink:

Reminds me of that fair/just thing that JCast brought up. He betrayed you, is it fair or just to make certain he understands the price of that betrayal?

A key thing about being an alpha is to accept that we are all responsible for our choices and the associated consequences. If somebody makes a choice that does not align with what I want my life to be, I have to let them go out of my life. For example, a girl that I’m with sleeps with another guy. I wish her the best of luck with him but she’s gone. Or a friend that’s always trying to pull me down by telling me how scary and unusual all my new habits are. He gets a warning to stop or I’ll stop talking to him. Obviously I’ve never been violent, I find in most cases walking away is far more powerful.

EDIT: Same thing goes for myself of course. If I make a choice that has consequences I disapprove of, there’s nobody to blame but me. I am where I am as a result of the choices I’ve made since I was old enough to make them. If I don’t like where I am, the nice thing about choices vs decisions is that I can always choose another direction. That’s the power of choice and taking full responsibility.

Maybe this is a point Ascension is trying to make? Everybody is responsible for their own actions and the resulting consequences? Since it definitely gives you a feeling of dominance and control over yourself and your life.

About my own more violent dreams for those interested...

I sometimes have similar dreams. Of course, dreams tend to be a bit over-the-top, especially in my case (I have a tendency to dream in movies).

Usually that entails me throwing them out of my country (I dream big), knowing they’ll be miserable out there beyond the walls of my utopia. I infrequently have a dream where I make an example out of somebody that betrayed me to ensure that people understand they have to take it seriously and thus prevent any further betrayal.

I actually once (a long long time ago, pre-SubClub) had a very vivid dream where I had stopped the drug trade in a city I had taken over, after which a cartel boss went after my goddaughter. I took up a sword and proceeded to slaughter everybody in his organization, starting from the lowest dealer, always leaving blood and gore behind to scare the rest. working my way up until he and his wife and daughter were hiding behind 200 men with guns in a compound in the jungle. I killed them all, killed his wife in front of him and took his daughter, but left him alive. He went to the feds for protection from me.

6 months later, he was living a new life in witness protection when he was finally reunited with his lost daughter, who hugged him then put a knife in his back, while whispering a final message from me in his ear. I had trained her to hate him.

After that, no other organized crime syndicate ever went after my loved ones again. My soldiers? Fair game. They chose to pick up a gun and fight. But never the non-combatants.

I overslept on that one, just so I could stay through to the end.

So your dream? Pretty benign. Children’s story. :wink:

I do notice that since my spiritual growth has sped up thanks to SubClub and its community members, everything about me, including my dreams, has taken a more enlightened turn. Very rarely do my thoughts entertain violence. Much more often I realize they and I are just not on the same past, so I respect that and let them go. Don’t want them in my life, but I wish them all the best in theirs. I don’t care who walks away, them or me, but our paths diverge from there.

7 Likes

With such dreams, its no wonder you can make good trailers.

2 Likes