How much is too little?

I keep seeing posts saying less is more but how much less until it starts reducing results?

how many loops and titles do you guys play a week?

how do you know when to increase or decrease the amount you listen?

Any tips on knowing how to optimize the results from ur stack?

Depends on the person. Up for experimentation.

There are a number of different factors and markers that people use to try to determine their optimal listening patterns.

As @Palpatine says, it’s ultimately going to come down to your individual choices, experiences, and preferences; but we can still discuss some of the common or notable approaches.

So, I’ll get the ball rolling with whatever comes to my mind first right now.

• intense or uncomfortable reconciliation experiences

People often adjust their listening schedules with an aim to decrease any discomfort or disruption. Some people experience physical indicators of reconciliation (for example, insomnia, headache, etc.). While those sensations may be uncomfortable, they’re actually also kind of a straight-forward indicator that your mind really is processing the stimulus. And they’re convenient markers that tell you when you may need to decrease exposure times or increase rest intervals.

For others, reconciliation may be expressed in more subtle ways: discouraged thoughts, feelings of desperation, restlessness, doubt, anger, frustration, or irritability.

Mindsets may be a little trickier to track or to causally connect directly to the subliminal, but they can still be helpful indicators for adjusting your listening schedule.

I think reconciliation is probably the top factor that people use to guide listening schedule.

3 Likes

I think, this still applies to zp.

1 Like

This also could be with 3, 5, or 7 minute loops. I’ve been wondering if 3 minute loops might be great for me.