Main Discussion Thread - Q

Ascension is very simple and straight forward. It’s laser focused. The script is short. Emperor is dense. It has a lot of subs in it. Plus they pushed emperor to the max to help you grow as fast as possible even if that means it will be uncomfortable If it has to, to force you to grow

4 Likes

I think Ascension is supposed to be like Sex Mastery - short script that works fast.

I’m wondering whether we customize subliminals with very short-scripts using Q-store.

3 Likes

Yes ascension and mogul very simple scripts like sex mastery. Hmm maybe you can listen to only the emperor core script or khan core script stand alone which Could result in faster results ? Since we are only listening to the core scripts of emperor or khan ?

3 Likes

We asked Grimm1390 to share his experiences not judge his actions. No need for this.

2 Likes

It’s fine it’s all good ksub is good people so as everyone on here :heart:

3 Likes

Another example this was a few months back February? Or January? I do security and a guy came in new to the building and demanded on the phone I let the delivery guy send his food up. In my building on weekends no delivery people are allowed upstairs. This guy also got loud and probably thought raising his voice would make me buckle. Normally when people raise their voice I feel that inner beta in me become overwhelming. Normally I would say “ well “ “ maybe” “how about “. I would try to be a people pleaser and try to avoid someone not liking me. I was running ascension that time so I told the guy on the phone “ I know your new and I don’t know how things are run on the weekdays, but on the weekends when you order food, you have to come down and get it, or else your not getting your Food”.
He tried one more attempt at raising his voice and giving me attitude thinking I would buckle and I told him “ NO”. Cause he asked me in a rated r version if I could let the guy up. Now being a nice guy my entire life saying no in that moment while on ascension and the way I stood up to him was something I could not normally do on my own

6 Likes

Ascension Q is way more powerful than I thought, now am really afraid to pair that with EmpQ since I feel what you feel in less comparative effects in EmpQ.

4 Likes

What’s your experience with ascension Q ??

2 Likes

I haven’t tried ascensionQ yet have been reading actively about what it does since my main focus is EMPQ. Thought i would pair ascQ to feel more alpha effects. But I guess EmpQ alone would be best for now.

3 Likes

To be honest you wont benefit from running both emperor and ascension together. I believe emperor is ascension but with more of a push in it. Plus it has the sex mastery modules, limitless modules which ascension lacks.

Emperor gave me the push to disconnect from my community who attempted to groom me into what they believed was right.

5 Likes

From what I read ascension is alpha and emperor is Sigma male…
From running ascension Q I noticed my body becoming muscular…and I kid you not a only do home workouts that are light intensity…but the gains are massive and u don’t even look at what I eat…so now imagine how these effects will be amplified on emperor!!!

2 Likes

When running emperor 4 I bulked up with in 3 weeks. Friends were commenting wow you look bigger.

3 Likes

stop you guys are gonna make me buy ascension right before Q store drops lol

2 Likes

So i guess the way it works is i have ascension and I cake modules on top of that from the Q store ?

1 Like

afc22 out of curiosity how many loops are you doing of each ? Right now I am running x 6 looks of ascension q and x2 loops of stark T

1 Like

Shower thoughts:

Iron Throne Terminus ^2 should be called Vibranium Throne

2 Likes

Will it be ready tonight?

Or will we be just watching another Blackadder movie trailer?

5 Likes

I’m running 1x Ascension in the morning and 1 loop of Stark(not terminus) in the evening. I listen for 2-3 days and then take 1-2 rest days. Yesterday I tried running 2 loops of Stark and I’m not yet sure how I feel about that.

3 Likes

actually it is interesting topic . Q Terminus can build minimalistic short sub just for listening while action taking is in progress. gym , public speech, cold approach etc.
short , quick with good punch, goal oriented and action driven

I already thinking about running SpartanQ only while I do exercise. I would like to have shorter sub . with 3 loops for 1 hr exercise

1 Like

Saint and Fire have gone quiet release dates for the Q store are a mystery.

DarkPhilosopher has been rather cagey about release dates and talks in riddles when people ask him.

3 Likes