Main Discussion Thread - Q

I guess what @Fractal is asking here comes down to the same thing which makes Ascension so powerful. Does Q open up the possibility to create lesser dense subliminal’s in order to see more intermediate results on a daily basis, similar to what Ascension Q is doing for customers.

I personally do think Ascension lies within the limits of the modules to create lookalike subliminal’s in terms of denseness. This would by amazingly helpful for newbies to subliminal’s, the truth is that it can take god knows how many months to reach the fullest potential of the more dense subliminal such as Stark or Emperor.

Does Q allow to set the amount of focus placed upon each single module? For example the Emperor’s Core Module will be way more dense then something like Extreme Confidence Module. So overtime the Extreme Confidence Module will lack in performance compared to Emperor’s Core as there will be way more energy focust on Emperor’s Core.

How much customization is there to Quintessence? I guess we’ll find out soon enough, and then again Subliminal Club always listens to customer feedback to improve there products. I personally believe Q will surprise us in terms of possibilities.

2 Likes

Forgive if this is a redundant question,
Will the core programs, Khan, Primal Emperor, Stark Q etc still be available as regular purchases?

1 Like

yes, they will.

Yes, but to access them after the Q store comes out you will need to venmo me $500 for each sub that you have…

I keed, I keed…

2 Likes

Even before we had Q ascension was underrated. It was the closest thing to instant alpha and instant backbone

4 Likes

Ascension is light weight which translates to what i would consider immediate effects. Its the perfect product for the newbie to test.

I have paired StarkQ terminus with Ascension it seems to elevate the effects.

Wherever i go men and women are nice to me.

5 Likes

Although light weight but the effects are really visible and bold…

1 Like

@Grimm1390 i would be interested to hear your experiences using ascension

1 Like

Same here aswel

********** Q Series Premier ******************

Black Adder walks onto the stage wearing gold chains and expensive shades. He begins

“This song is to commemorate the upcoming release of the Q series products”

The whole crowd cheers and screams and shouts “power to SC”

Black Adder starts shooting his dance moves whilst singing. Two latino girls start shaking booty.

“Q series baby Q series baby…”
All right stop
Collaborate and listen
Fire and Saint are back with a new innovation
I swear listening to it takes me to a whole new revelation
“Q series baby Q series baby…”

The whole crowd begins fist pumping and shouting Q Q Q

Fire and Saint stand in the background watching silently wearing dark cloakes and sun glasses.

3 Likes

Fake. The crowd cant hear Black Adder as they’re looping their stack :rofl:

1 Like

They’re listening to ultrasonics, duh!

PS…

Triumph approves.

1 Like

RIP subconscious… taking in Stark, Alchemist 1/2/3/4, Mind’s Eye, Khan Stages 1/2/3/4, QLQ 1/2/3/4, Emperor’s Fitness, Seductress all at once…

1 Like

for me I’m a nice guy and struggle with being assertive.
I tend to let people walk on me or take advantage of me. I struggle with speaking up. For me when I run ascension not even Q just the regular ascension i lose my filter and words just fly out my mouth. i tell people off, or speak my mind if I feel they are disrespecting me or crossing boundaries. I’m so blunt and honest with people on ascension I need to watch my words.
Ascension gives me a backbone. For me it works right away same with Q.
I’ll give a recent example I was running ascension last week and a guy was sitting next to me with a mask on the bus. Bus was crowded so I didn’t mind. Now the bus is emptying out and the dude is still sitting next to me and sitting right up on me not purposely though. So I took my headphones off and told him hey man no disrespect but can you sit somewhere else there’s tons of empty seats. Prior to this I was getting so pissed off over it. Also I would never be able to tell someone something like this when not on ascension. This dude also was a ghetto guy would could beat me up.
I thought I was gonna get punched in the face for telling him this.
I’ve had other experiences like this where I told people off

3 Likes

In my opinion, that is wrong! You could have just moved to different seat. The bus doesn’t belong to you or him. So he had every right to sit there and you have no right to ask him to move. Don’t mistake being alpha with being a jerk. And you just acknowledged that the dude could beat you up. Don’t stupidly put yourself in harm’s way just for the sake of proving to yourself that you’re becoming alpha. Being alpha is about having power. Don’t power for aggressivity. Power will gets you respect. Agressivity will get you hostility and no respect.

Hey you do you I’ll do me. When you have tons of empty seats because passengers left off of the bus and a dude is bumping you while sitting next to you and coughing you can sit there and be quiet. I said it in a polite way. I wasn’t rude. If I was rude I would have mentioned it here. But the point would have still standed ascension gives you a backbone and you lose your filter.
Also who said I was trying to be alpha? I felt my space was being invaded so I made it vocal

2 Likes

It’s all love bro. Don’t get all worked up over one comment. :joy:

Q bi do bi do
where are you
we r waiting for you
so come soon

4 Likes

A solution to this could be to include a processing fee each time a new subliminal is created, the fee would change depending on the amount of modules.

1 Like

All this talk about Ascension’s effectiveness makes me think, is it because of Ascension CORE modules or the combination of modules it has? Because Emperor has the Ascension Core and many of the same modules Ascension has, why aren’t people saying the same about emperor’s effect?

If specific module combinations work well together and we don’t know which it’s going to drive me nuts in the process of creating my own, hopefully fire and saint can make some recommendations based on their experience from feedback and their research.

2 Likes