Main Discussion Thread - Q

I was wondering, just for fun what would be the ideal sub to master a specific physical skill? like driving, be it in driving games or on a real track.

2 Likes

Great, good to know that Khan isn’t about to become obsolete :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If by driving games and driving on a track you mean driving faster than yo momma’s driving, also known as racing…

…you would need fast responses and sensory processes, so I would say Quantum Limitless (or LimitlessQ if that works as well) as a base, with Gaming Mastery on when applicable.

But that’s not really a Q-question.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign, one amazing thing I can imagine coming out of Q is a great system for people to get a single, name-embedded subliminal which has the EXACT physical changes they’d like to see. For example, often times, subliminal makers tend to make “male beauty” or other general all-in-one physical change subs. Those subs may have affirmations for getting wavy hair as part of beauty. But I want straight hair! In this case, the only option that’s existed hitherto has been to use a patchwork of different subliminals which each tackle a different desired physical feature.

However, I would love if Q had modules to pick and choose our desired features! For example, generating a subliminal which focuses on:

• Straight Hair
  • Thick Hair (with hair regrowth)
  • Perfect, clear skin
  • Perfect vision
  • Blue eyes
3 Likes

I don’t think the modules in Q will get that specific, but who knows…

2 Likes

Our Director of Technology has just informed me that the latest version of Q allows you to choose a masking track. Unfortunately, due to copyright issues, you won’t be able to upload the track of your choosing. However, this allows us to offer different masking tracks. This version of Q currently offers the traditional trickling water track, and a new ocean waves. We’re open to suggestions on at least two more choices.

9 Likes

Some does. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Possibly. Remember, there’s two parts to Q. One of those parts allows us to create mainstream titles much faster, since now all we have to do is write the script, load it into Q, do a few tweaks and we’re good to go. Either way, it’ll still be a free upgrade and it won’t make Khan obsolete.

8 Likes

Limitless or Quantum Limitless. Ultimate Artist if you consider it an “art form.”

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign, can you please check your PM? Thank you.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve seen it, knee thick in development right now. Taking a break to try and catch up on things. I’ll answer everyone as soon as possible.

4 Likes

Will Q also allow name embedding the mainstream titles (e.g Khan) or is this special to only Q titles.

2 Likes

Yes, but you’ll have to pay Q’s pricing, since it’s technically a custom.

7 Likes

That makes me as a Khan fanatic very excited.

Quoting this

And for the testing, are we required to do certain things or shall we just listen and report back our results?

4 Likes

Just listen like you normally would, but we’ll need more detail observations. Dreams, frequency of dreams, feelings, etc. We’ll guide testers, let them know exactly what we need.

4 Likes

I just had to re-read this one. So does this mean that we can have PSIT masked soon? I remember last year people were asking when PSIT would be released again. And that they were also requesting for a masked version for it. I guess with Q, almost anything is now possible.

2 Likes

If you think Q is awesome, wait until R is released. :wink:

5 Likes

I’d like to hear a campfire or fireplace track

4 Likes

I think a low volume background track from The Legacy and / Or So Below would be an interesting choice to test out. Pumping people up steadily in the background as they go about their day.

3 Likes

Thunderstorm

5 Likes