Main Discussion Thread - Q

Do you know if male enhancement is part of the male equivalent of Seductress or a Q module?

2 Likes

I have heard Male enhancement is a module in the Q store, but it would be almost pointless to not have that in the male version of seductress bc there are already other subs that could serve as a seductress like sub like PS and PS:IT

2 Likes

No, this isn’t even possible with Q.

2 Likes

These programs would be difficult to run, almost to the point that it’d be dangerous for us to release it. You think you’ve experienced reconciliation? Run a sub that tries to force you to do something. THAT is reconciliation.

3 Likes

You’ll receive both a silent and masked version.

3 Likes

Kinda, but cost-wise you’d better off just running Khan and then using your Q-custom to complement it. Not to mention, by early next year (hopefully), EVERY title will be generated by Q. By that, I mean that even when you buy a major program from the regular store, it’ll be name embedded and created on the fly.

6 Likes

Wait hold on, So eventually when we buy major programs they will be name embedded to our order?

That is a distinct possibility.

3 Likes

Oh wow that would be pretty freaking awesome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Set length, 1 hour. Safest way to ensure that the script will fit.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Hi, in your last post, you said that after the release of the Q-Store, those who want to pay with PayPal won’t be able to do so, which is why they should contact your support.
However, I did so, and this was the response: "Hello,

Yes i’m sure paypal is an acceptable form of payment in our store. Please contact us if you have any issues checking out and we will be more than happy to help!

Thank you,

SubClub"

can you help me out? or is there any update on the PayPal payment issue?

1 Like

Our support agent made a mistake. They didn’t realize that we’re not accepting PayPal on the Q-Store because I forgot to send that message to our support staff. I’ll have to evaluate your account myself, but if you’ve refunded more than a single title, unfortunately we won’t be able to allow PayPal on your account.

1 Like

I refunded only one title, which is “beyond limit” hence I’m not really comfortable with listening to background music and voices. However, in the same ticket I had some questions on Emporer (i.e. if Limit destroyer was also included), and what happened afterwards was that I received a refund for “Beyond Limit” and “Emporer”.

How can I send you the Money for emporer back?

1 Like

So is khan cores 1-4 the complete khan then. All 4 stages. How many cores dose iron throne have?

1 Like

So, I guess tomorrow is the big release day?

1 Like

One last thing since terminus x2 is $75 then terminus x3 would be 100$?

1 Like

Look at @SaintSovereign’s pricing post, it’s all written on there.

1 Like

Just a heads up: We’ve decided to allow you to use your SubClub Elites discounts over on the Q store. Thank your fellow board members for respectfully stating the case as to why we should.

13 Likes

Thank you everyone for the support.

1 Like

@Azriel - I would love it if male enhancement is in there but I don’t know whether it would be in there or not. It would make sense to add it though.

1 Like