Main Discussion Thread - Q

It’s actually in post #1 waaaaaay at the top of this mega-thread.

This is where the concept was first introduced.

2 Likes

I’m sure u feel more clear minded and not a busy head…

2 Likes

Is it morning yet?

My last 300 dollars are still waiting in Paypal

1 Like

With a 30-min or 1 hour silent audio file, can easily include/insert it in a music playlist. It’s more of a preference, since we won’t need to monitor/check what’s running - we already created the sequence of the subs with the silent audio. Hope that helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Since you are from australia and Saint is based in the USA you are approximately 14 hours ahead of him which tells me he is talking about tomorrow morning for you.

2 Likes

Pricing details here: Q Updates (Pricing Details and Other Matters)
Continue discussion in this thread.

2 Likes

When will the store be open?
What happens when I build a terminus and realise it’s too strong for me?do I need to pay again to get it to Q strength?

3 Likes

This is awesome. Can’t wait to build something. And the price is more than reasonable.

3 Likes

Yes. Terminus and Terminus ^ 2 comes with warnings in the Q store that they’re for advanced users only. Start with Q strength unless you’re ready.

5 Likes

Pricing options look fair to me looking foreward to purchasing from the Q store. Thanks to both Fire and Saint for their hard work. I also want to say how nice it is for both of you for adding a human touch to this forum.

7 Likes

I like the pricing model - seems a fair compromise, and prices still reasonable given what’s on offer.

2 Likes

When does the store open?

4 Likes

Will be this week i know that much :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign - pricing is manageable and more than fair compared to what we get for the cost.

Just wondering how we can stack a Q Store subliminal with a major program or multistage. Is it maximum two at a time? Eg StarkQ x 1 + QStoreCustomSub x1?

3 Likes

So quick question. How many modules are in an emperor or stark type sub? Just curious

The pricing is definitely fair especially with the licensing of the modules which is really awesome to be honest.

3 Likes

Idk hopefully in the next few days lol, i really just want to see all the cool modules and maybe build a sub.

2 Likes

It’s not quite a quick question. For example, the Emperor page has about 45 modules listed. A quarter of those are “Cores” from other subs. You’ll be able to get those. The rest of the modules on that page, the majority of them are included in the Q store as “Emperor Core.” So, ordering the Emperor core alone will get you the majority of the stuff listed on the Emperor sales page.

6 Likes

I am so excited to see how the store works and all the modules they have!
So grateful to saint and fire for being so generous with the pricing!
it’s still less than Voldemorts 6 stages of rubbish (Who else remembers him?)

at the same time, i am filled with so much regret!
when i first joined and wasn’t getting results,
I just kept on buying more subs for faster results despite warning from you people to act against the impulses!
most of the stuff i bought in a rush are now just lying idle on my computer.
and now given my sudden unexpected family situation, i regert those dimwitted spending habbits during rather comfortable times :frowning:

But oh well! I still have Stark Q.

Someday I will be getting a Q embedded in my name! Someday soon!

3 Likes

Pricing’s not bad at all. Terminus and t^2 are separate/exclusive right so if you get t^2 you don’t get terminus without buying it as well.

1 Like

Will there be one core module for the major programs or will they be split (Core I, Core II, Core III) like in the original shop?

1 Like