Main Discussion Thread - Q

What’s the point of just buying all the modules if you don’t have them built into a sub?

2 Likes

@mecharc - he was kidding, bro

4 Likes

The licensing of the modules is actually GENIUS.

I love when you can tell only by the owner’s behaviors and decisions that their subs really work

4 Likes

I am not sure I understand the pricing system but I am sure I will when the store is open.
Will send you a message since I use PayPal

1 Like

Have you conducted experiments with name-embedded Q subs? How much does it enhance results?

3 Likes

I guess QL elevated my sense of humour beyond the comprehension level of other seasonal users :joy:

2 Likes

Everyone in my family and some close friends call me Jr, while everyone outside that circle calls me by my real name. I’d like to get a custom with the name Jr as I believe it would speak more directly to my unconscious, what are your thoughts @SaintSovereign ?

2 Likes

Is there a limit on how many cores you can put in the sub? I believe a core is denser than most of the modules. If you take 15 cores and 5 modules, wouldn’t that make your sub much denser than a “normal custom” with like 2-4 cores, and therefore overload you or render the sub useless?

2 Likes

Go with the name that resonates with you the most. I actually use “Saint Sovereign” in my custom subs.

8 Likes

There’s no way to quantify it, but the effect is very profound. I can’t run my name embedded subs nearly as much as the generic ones without causing deep reconciliation.

4 Likes

do we have to put our name in it? Does anyone who has a name embedded current sub know how much more effective the name ones are?

1 Like

I’d recommend no more than three. This will be listed on the product pages for all cores.

2 Likes

Does it mean, not more are recommended but 4 are still fine, or does it mean HELL NO MORE.

Edit: Also is there a difference between multistage cores and normal cores (in terms of stacking)

2 Likes

Oh also will there be a way to order the modules by popularity? Maybe some favorite builds?

3 Likes

That’s good to know we can build Subliminals for our alter egos, that’s very powerful

1 Like

I really love how this plan rewards long time customers!

@SaintSovereign what are your recommendations for playing a custom Q sub along with other major titles? Like I’m really enjoying StarkQ and Ultimate Artist so I don’t want to give them up.

What do you think would be better to do:

1. Have the Stark and UA module in the custom sub and also listen to the major titles to supercharge each other or
  2. Listen only to the custom one with those modules since it has name embedding and is stronger or
  3. Not bother using those modules in the custom sub at all and can use different modules, since I’m getting all I need from those major titles
2 Likes

I also want to know as far as name embedded goes, is it better to put our full name or only surname?

Probably going with what your subQ is used too, which would mean surname, but when your parent are angry they called you by your full name and you instantly knew that shit was serious :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Name embedding how will it work if you have a name that is pronounced incorrectly ?. Being called Michael or Zoe is a no brainer, however names such as Maja. Which are pronounced Mayaaa. Or Jeroen which are actually pronounced Yerone

3 Likes

Saint mentionned a vocal recording to make sure the name was pronounced proprely. I don’t remember where I saw it tho!

2 Likes

Yes, the name is required. This enhances results and will prevent piracy and misuse of Q.

6 Likes