Main Discussion Thread - Q

It means, after 3 cores, I have no idea how that title will perform.

2 Likes

Not at launch. Perhaps later.

2 Likes

There is a notes section where you can spell the name phonetically, or provide a link to somewhere with pronunciation, or just hit up support for help.

4 Likes

No difference. You’re good to go.

2 Likes

Choose the name that resonates the most with you, even a nickname. Surname not necessary.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign In my day to day life pretty much no one uses my real name, I am much more comfortable with a nickname that I make a point to tell people to use (including all professional relationships). That said, my given name draws more attention when I hear/see it because it stands out to me.

In your professional opinion would you suggest I name embed with my nickname or my given name?

1 Like

Quickly I would say the difference would be how you would prefer the subliminal to communicate with you. I think the emotions triggered by your nickname or name will be determinent for what you choose. But I’d let saint anwser that, I just had a gut feeling that the subliminal is talking to you.

1 Like

Hi @SaintSovereign, will the list of modules be ready soon?

4 Likes

There is Champagne for the inauguration of the store ?:sunglasses:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign:

Is it possible to create the Ultimate Healing sub with the Q store, ie a combination of Khan Stage 1, QL Stage 1, Emperor Fitness Stage 1, EOG Stage 1, Alchemist Stage 1 and Regeneration?

Or do the healing modules within each add up to >20?

1 Like

The whole store will be live soon. Hopefully Saturday.

2 Likes

is it possible in the near future we could order name-embedded supercharger ?

1 Like

Yes, this is possible. :wink:
You’re going over the recommendation of three cores maximum, but if you want, this can be created.

5 Likes

Muy excelente!

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign I’m excited. How many cores for Khan are there?

1 Like

Awesome! So is this like 6 cores? Would it be a better idea to make 2 customized subs each containing 3 cores?

IE Custom Sub 1:
Khan Stg 1
Regeneration
Alchemist Stg 1

Custom Sub 2:
EOG Stg 1
Emperor Fitness Stg 1
QL Stg 1

1 Like

There’s four.

2 Likes

Two customized subliminals definitely, but we know that can be expensive. If you have the cash, making your own four stage title is completely possible.

3 Likes

Would someone stacking 6 core healing modules in a customized sub be more likely to experience reconciliation or other things that could slow down their progress, as compared to someone listening to 2 customized subs with 3 core modules each?

Seems like making a 4 stage title requires in depth expertise about how the modules work synergistically, and I’m not sure if I have that lol

1 Like

That seems like a good maintenance sub

1 Like