Main Discussion Thread - Primal Seduction NEW DAWN

Yes. It has really spurred me to work out regularly and more intensely, and connected with that I have made great strides in rehabilitating an injured knee on which I had surgery.

I would definitely recommend it and I have been running it in a stack, not even by itself.

4 Likes

Primal Seduction v2 Primal Seduction v2 Primal Seduction v2 Primal Seduction v2 Primal Seduction v2 Primal Seduction v2 Primal Seduction v2 Primal Seduction v2 Primal Seduction v2 Primal Seduction v2 Primal Seduction v2 Primal Seduction v2 Primal Seduction v2 Primal Seduction v2 Primal Seduction v2 Primal Seduction v2

@SaintSovereign @Fire Make it happen

2 Likes

I doubt anything will get updated considering they are working on ‘Project Q’. Manually updating anything right now would be counterproductive.

Be patient, everything that has been effective in the past is still effective now. Nothing has changed. Once ‘Project Q’ is stable and finished I would assume many titles in the store will get improved and updated with the newer scripting technologies.

Entirely using QuantumTech for a script is in my opinion not the best way to go about it anyway. All this stuff takes time and isn’t just updated with the snap of a finger.

Great things are coming. Be prepared! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes, this is the plan. :wink:

10 Likes

Why is there no main-thread about Primal?

1 Like

Maybe, it was this one:

2 Likes

Glad to have you here on the forums @simon.

2 Likes

It seemed like Primal Seduction came out pretty close on the heels of Primal and it kind of got short shrift.

I ran it for about three months at the end of 2019 with Spartan before shifting to Primal Seduction in, I think, January of 2020.

I am not always so great at describing these things but there is a physical solidity and swagger to what Primal brings. It helps one to be better grounded and seated in the physical body. To me this is why Primal should be seen as a fundamental healing sub for a man.

I have Primal as one of the main cores of the healing Q subliminal I play in my bedroom. It is combined with Ascension and Sex Mastery along with several emotional healing modules, Ego Adsum and Lion IV.

7 Likes

I was just wondering, What is the difference between Primal Seduction and Primal Seduction Iron Throne?

PS: IT = no healing really. Just straight to the point.

3 Likes

From my reading, I would assume some other stuff was trimmed as well. IT is “Pure sexual/action scripting”, so things like perfect cologne is maybe removed.

1 Like

Is Primal Seduction a really heavy program?

1 Like

To my knowledge yes it is…
It has sex and seduction and primal…

3 Likes

In terms of raw number of pages it is probably nowhere near close to what can be found in some modern stacks. I shudder to think how many pages my custom alone has.

Of course pages don’t correspond perfectly to heaviness.

1 Like

@mecharc
If you worried about it being heavy why not go primal then primal seduction.

Primal seduction and moreso IT, will be heavier since it will push you outside your comfort zone.

Primal will just make you comfortable to do what you feel you should do.

I would attribute Primal as a lion (apex animals don’t need to compete/try), IT/PS are the pack animals waiting and taking advantage of opportunities.

Downside of misused Primal, cultivation of “Herbivore behavior”, PS/IT… Insect swarm behavior. lol.

4 Likes

@pacman @SubliminalUser @user9437773791397760

Thanks for your inputs guys! Do you guys have any idea how significant is the “PS” similar scripting tailored for Stark Q?

1 Like

Can primal be considered as a healing program?

2 Likes

Since the IT script in Stark is also exposed to the archetype of Stark (Script), it wouldn’t be fair to try an compare the two subs. I would say, that the sexuality/action of IT would change into some sort of intellectual realm, or “whispering sweet nothings” as a difference that could manifest from IT. The information on the store mentions seducing a nun, so Stark would have to adapt to this enviroment, and tone back overt seduction for the more hidden/acceptable kind.

Since sanguine is in primal, it can heal issues solved by that sub.

As for primal in general, you will just find your behavior is naturally seductive and relaxing to women without trying. The major issue for me with primal (which could be solved by IT/PS), is just taking advantage of the abundance that primal gave me. I was (still am), restricting my behavior, due to strange beliefs/judgments. I imagine if I was in a big city or something I would have great results on primal.

4 Likes

Using this analogy, Primal speaks to me a million times more than PS

3 Likes