Main Discussion Thread - Primal Seduction NEW DAWN

Same, need masked

3 Likes

Brief on Primal Seduction (Standard not Iron Throne): a few days ago met (manifested?) young girl, who fully satisfied my sexual desires (and seems emotional too). She literally helped me to go thru my shame emotions, related to sex. I didn’t thought this way before, that the good-old-shame can hinder any progress with sex, well , I knew that on “head” but it was very hot material on “body”. I hope that I’m free now from that. Thanks, guys! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

How long have you been listening to PS?

3 Likes

Since the release. Usage pattern: 1 or 2 times a day or night, sometimes 5 times a row. It has very powerful impact on my psyche maybe because of my psyche/ personality type or that I’m not native English speaker. I wonder if this beast was vocoded in Russian :wink: maybe that could be a different (dramatic) experience.

2 Likes

That would be interesting to see for sure.

4 Likes

Have not had time to update my journal however Primal has taught me how to use my eyes to seduce a woman. Cant really explain it other then its all in the eyes.

7 Likes

It’s the best feeling in the world trust me, your eyes r priceless if u know how to use it right

3 Likes

+1 seduction completed. Total: 4, since started SC subs. Okey, I’m good but subs helped me to go thru my own bullshit.

4 Likes

I do have a one question - module list of Primal Seduction states “Aura New Dawn” sub-module. Would adding stacking Aura module have any additional effect alongside with PS?

2 Likes

It would enhance the aura. To what degree, I’m not sure.

2 Likes

I have a question, as I’ve been reading journals on PS.

Do you feel PS motivated you to move yourself into new situations or settings that you’d never done before?

I’ve used SC subs before, have been on others, and have returned. I’ve been my worst enemy around women, as I seem to consistently turn away from either the women themselves or settings where beautiful women go. I won’t call it shyness, just not really believing in myself. So, I’ve not pursued ANY women in many years. Even my now ex-wife approached me (before marriage), as she was in church, and her history was not spiritual at all :smile:

But has anyone used PS and made significant changes in seeking out relationships?

4 Likes

@Fire, Primal Seduction is another product that makes extensive use of Limitless & Emperor;
and it is still on Limitless v1/ND, Emperor v2 Lite, and Sex Mastery v1 technologies.

Now with Emperor v4 built, I hope PSv2 is on the cards,
with its own QL Lite, Ev4 Lite, and SM2.

Thank you for all your work.

Note: Not that it doesn’t work, it just gets overpowered by some massive ones.

Edit:
Or maybe you have PS2 in plans AFTER Emperor Fitness,
so EF_Lite replaces the current Spartan_Lite as well.
Hmm. That would be worth the wait.
:blush:

6 Likes

I was slightly surprised Emv4 didn’t get upgraded to supreme rebirth. An upgrade to PS would be sweet since I’m currently running it next to Emv4 and Alchemist st1 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

what the beautiful thing to have…I m currently running it…it is pretty good and I love the results I am getting from it…so…if there is an update soon…I definitely will be on cloud nine…if not …well …I can simply just run QL first…no hurry…thanks for what you guys have done…

1 Like

I would love to see a SM3 with a quantum power :smiley:

3 Likes

I agree that Primal Seduction must be next title to be upgraded to QuantumTech. New Beginnings in sexual, seduction and relationship…what could be more appropriate!

6 Likes

Is there any advantage to running Primal vs Primal Seduction?

2 Likes

Since you’re on Khan, not really.

4 Likes

I am running a stack of Spartan, Power Can Corrupt and Primal. I have been running Primal for 4 months.

Thinking the next step may be to switch Primal to Primal Seduction, though it feels a bit that this may be like adding in a whole new title to the stack.

2 Likes

Well technically it would be kinda like adding 3 new titles to your stack or atleast cores because it has sex mastery core, sex and seduction core, primal core, primal seduction core, and also other lite modules… It would be like you were listening to mogul and bumped it up to emperor.

4 Likes