Main Discussion Thread - Khan

More like empower you i would say

2 Likes

That is a beast of a combination. Best.

3 Likes

I had a question about khan @SaintSovereign @Fire, does khan st4 contain the whole scripts of st2 and st3 or does it contain parts of it which r useful for the st4 script

1 Like

Contains the entire scripts, plus some.

7 Likes

Is it ok to run khan st4 with spartan @SaintSovereign

1 Like

Yep. Spartan New Dawn may give you some trouble.

@SaintSovereign @Fire
Iā€™m planning to do a re run of khan because I feel like there r some things I need to deal with, so I will do each stage again and I had a few questions

Q1) how many hours of each stage should I go for, is 300 enough or should I go for 500 hours

Q2) is it ok if I stack it with another sub like spartan or should I run it alone

Currently I do 6 loops of khan st4 and 6 loops of spartan so if I switch it will be khan st1 and spartan (I also wanna know if this is enough per day, only 6 loops / 4.5 hours per sub)

2 Likes

The more hours, the better ā€” IF you can handle it. In some cases, less is more. If you start getting headaches and other side effects, cut back.

Thatā€™s up to you. Spartan is a good complement if you commit to going to the gym.

2 Likes

Iā€™m just worried spartan will mess with the breaking down but if it doesnā€™t it would be great coz I go to the gym and spartan does help out

3 Likes

@myspace123 - very interesting. I was also wondering whether I should restart Khan and let it be the only thing I play for 4 months. Decisions decisions.

2 Likes

Is this still happening?

1 Like

I highly doubt.

I think they changed the plan and created the ā€œSubliminals that workā€ ebook instead.

https://bit.ly/2KCN2pn

3 Likes

Can you stack khan stage 1 and stage 4 and get good results?

5 Likes

Yes you khan

12 Likes

Love the pun

5 Likes

What is Khan core programming?

1 Like

I will let you guys know in 6 months.

3 Likes

I have been thinking of running Spartan by itself in my basement where I work out, so that whenever I am working out Spartan masked is my soundtrack.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome, ur lucky u have a place to workout at such times

2 Likes

Basically Iā€™ve got a decent sized space in my basement.

I also like to take some fitness implements around in the trunk of my car and go to a park or a local high school football field. Pretty easy to maintain social distancing in those places. Still pretty cold, though. We have been having highs around 40 farenheit.

My two favorite implements, and they are inexpensive and portable are a fitness mace and a set of flat bands.

3 Likes