Main Discussion Thread - Khan

It’s time to build a home gym! I’m doing so :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign I was curious, does Khan st2 works on areas like, tension and blocks in the body, more fluidity in movements, and releasing negativity from the body?

Also, are the benefits equivalent to or better than actually hiring a professional movement expert or coach?

3 Likes

What led you guys to decide not to include any of ST1 (healing) in ST4? I ask this after reviewing the other multistage contents and seeing that most ST4s include ST1-ST3, with ST1 often being a healing stage of some kind. Why is Khan ST4 one of the few to not include any of ST1? I understand that ST4 is already dense as is. Did it have to do with the technology available at the time? Maybe something to change in Khan Q? :wink:

4 Likes

Yes - SaintSovereign once said that the - back then - current technology did not allow to fit St1 into St4.

Having Total Breakdown with New Beginnings/ Blue Skies included in St4 is my biggest wish for Khan v2

7 Likes

Theory: What if Q is powerful enough for us to just have KhanQ all in one stage, thereby turning Khan into a single stage subliminal like EmperorQ and StarkQ? :open_mouth:

6 Likes

Yeah its named khan st4

2 Likes

It will be when Khan ST4 includes ST1 in it!

4 Likes

That would be Khan St4 with St1 included (for what I am wishing for as well). But the multistage aspect is still essential. One of my favourite things about Khan was the first Total Breakdown stage.

Total Breakdown focuses solely on breaking you down (regeneration) while also having the basic Khan core scripting. Even when St4 has all the scripting from every stage, the focus would be spread and therefore not delivering a so fast and strong breakdown.

4 Likes

Indeed. However I’ve done 450 hours of ST1 already and am approaching 240 hours of ST2 today. For me, it seems that if Khan (ST4 + ST1) were to come out today I could just jump straight to that without needing to go to Stage 3. Seems like I wouldn’t lose out on much. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s recommend that you have at least 500 hours in stage 1 before moving on to stage 2? So basically 500 per stage?

1 Like

Not at all! There hasn’t been a recommendation of this kind.

1 Like

I would rather follow your feeling than any generic recommendations.

However, the common advice is to listen 30 days per subliminal/stage

2 Likes

Since copy will take a while to update, mind sharing some of the changes in Khan Q @SaintSovereign? :smiley:

6 Likes

Finger’s crossed for Khan St4 with St1 included :v:

7 Likes

Yeah we need khan Q update

2 Likes

for the records i had khanQ in my downloads.
it is still a 4 stages program.

3 Likes

Khan Q users, how powerful is 1 loop of Khan Q ST1? I’m wondering if it’s worth adding into a daily routine as I go through Khan Q ST2.

1 Like

I just started KhanQ ST1. First 2 minutes in, i already feel a difference. :wink:

3 Likes

I have done three loops so far. Feeling really good and a lot calmer than usual which is a great thing

3 Likes

@James That’s awesome.
I wonder if ST4 has ST1, ST2, ST3, ST4, PCC, QL Q tailored towards KhanQ and other goodies. I am so excited. ST1 feels likes there is energy clearing/aura cleansing.

3 Likes