Khan stage 4 question

Hey guys!

I was wondering if khan stage 4 contains the entire stage 2 and stage 3 or only bits and piece of it?

@Fire @SaintSovereign

Would appreciate your reply!

It contains the entire stage 2 and 3

I finished one month with khan stage 1 and am planning to directly jump to stage 4

Is it good?

Its been done before with success but can be rough.Everybody is different so might get a different reaction.You can give it a go,if its too rough you can always go back to st2.

Think @friday,@hermit and @pacman were the ones who jumped successfully from st1 to st4

2 Likes

I jumped to khan st4 in a custom and its pretty smooth but i ran dr st4 instead of khan st1.Think @anon2351792 also jumped straight to khan st4 in a custom

1 Like

It is possibl
I am gonna jump straight to stg4!

How has your experience bene with khan?You got a journal?

1 Like

So far pretty good but only been on it for about a month in my custom.More sexual and a bit more confident but nothing out of this world yet but i jumped straight to st4 without running st1-3 so is expected to be slow.Friday and pacman who have been running it alot longer can probably give you a better idea of what to expect from st4.No journal unfortunately. Keep losing interest in writing whats happening to me so my journals keep dying >_<

1 Like

Yo Meng! You’re running Khan stage 4 and DR stage 4 at the same time?

1 Like

I was when was running 2 q customs.was Khan st4+medici+sex mastery and DR ST4+empfit st4+pcc.Dropped down to 1 custom for Qv2 cause was worried about the power after i got burned by renaissance man.At the moment only running 1 qv2 custom,khan st4+medici+stark.No dr at the moment.Might rebuild my dr custom later if qv2 agrees with me stacking wise cause i miss it and empfit

2 Likes

Hi @Meng123, just found out what you are running. How is this custom doing for you?

So far going ok.slow but steady results because its dense so results wont be super fast.getting faster results from my dr/empfit custom but ive run that a lot longer in q than khan.went back to 2 customs again though after adapted to qv2.testing out a 3rd paragon/hero one now also

1 Like

Thanks. yeah I can see it is heavy with medici + stark though it sounds great on paper.
I see khan stark combo a lot. I am wondering if one could get the same result with khan + mogul.