Main Discussion Thread - Khan

If i am running just khan stage 1 would it be beneficial to run rebirth or limit destroyer too? And can i also run like spartan or limitless?

4 Likes

Should be good I think, check how the Mix of Khan and emperor makes you act and feel. Makes sure it pushes you in the right direction, without being too tired!

5 Likes

@GoldenTiger

Feel.amazing again after listening to

2 x Khan stage 1
4 x Emperor

I know i said two loops but i ran 4 loops. Lots of
dreams.however. i feel extremely confident again, can focus free flowing.

5 Likes

I am choosing to let my unconscious clean as much as possible this month, so it’s ready to be reprogrammed next month.

What’s a month of sucky feelings compared to a lifetime of power and success? :wink:

13 Likes

Great stuff Amash i going.to increase khan stage 1 by 1 loop a week. For the next month.

4 Likes

@Fire or @SaintSovereign not too long ago you guys were talking about synchronization. The last three days I’ve might encounterd a synchronization with angel signs. 3 days ago when I looked at the digital clock the time was 11:11. And just a few minutes ago I was watching a video with 11k likes and 111 dislikes so “11111”. Do you guys see this also as synchronization or isn’t this what you meant with it.

4 Likes

By synchronization, do you mean the synchronicity that Jung introduced as a concept?

2 Likes

I see 11:11 quite often since starting Khan Total Breakdown.

8 Likes

I need a little bit of clarification concerning healing subs… when do you know you have done enough healing? I have been running ST1 and 2 (like 1-2 loops of stage 2 and 8-10 loops of ST1 every day depending of my energy levels), and I do feel a lack of motivation, energy and general enjoyment of life… but how does it work, what is your experience with healing subs? Do you feel bad all the time you are running the sub and when you stop you feel better than before running it?

5 Likes

It’s an intuitive process. Personally, I believe you would need to run a sub for almost a year in order to get “complete healing.” There’s just so many things that we deal with that it’d be exceptionally hard to get rid of it all.

For example, as good as I’m doing in life, I’m finding myself in this state of existential dread – the notion that our consciousness simply ceases to exist upon physical death and we’re just gone – multiple times a day. It makes me want to do nothing but stay inside all day and do nothing, because that will keep me “safe.”

However, I had a breakthrough on Khan. I’m realizing that this is some kind of incredibly deep seated fear of success and it’s manifesting as a fear of physical death. Basically, I’m doing so good right now that it scares my subconscious, given that my childhood was filled with messaging that I’d never amount to anything.

How long will it take for me to fully overcome 18 years of negative societal training? Who knows. I’m going to keep running Total Breakdown until I feel ready to move on. There’s no rules in regards to that.

14 Likes

I wish you well with your healing Saint! 18 years is a lot of programming and a big challenge to take on!

Yeah, I feel that I understand the “intuitive” process… I remember when I ran emperor I had a lot of reconciliation in the beginning… but it stabilised after 2-3 weeks of running the sub and after that I was way calmer and feeling better! As far as the healing goes, probably running it will start digging some old belifs or pain… you will feel bad as they get worked on… and better once you are at peace with the memory/trauma/old belifs or whatever was holding you back… And then your subconscious will probably throw another surprise that you have to deal with! I feel like the process is in wave… doing a cycle of healing once in a while might be good for long term growth!

7 Likes

My experience from fasting (not the religious kind but the 24/7 existing on only water or nothing at all) is that the trauma tends to come at you in reverse order. So you get the most recent stuff first and go all the way back until you get to deal with that annoying bully at school and that time you hit your head on the table when you were learning to walk and how alone and abandoned you felt in your crib. As @GoldenTiger states, you’ll be confronted with it until you’ve dealt with it, after which you’ll feel better until the next wave hits. Of course we’re being bombarded with negative influences every day, so there’s always something to new heal from, but you would probably get a relatively clear idea when you’re through the hard stuff…

I wonder though, does anyone ever get through everything? After all, some hardships are what brought us together here. They built character, as the saying goes. What would happen if you healed that? What would we be like as a tabula rasa? Maybe you simply need to heal the emotion, but not the experience. Ah, the human mind is such a complicated and wondrous thing.

Quite looking forward to that Stage 1 after reading all the comments though.

10 Likes

Yes – but synchroncity was around in certain circles long before Jung brought it to the scientific community. It was just described as other things.

6 Likes

Well i am having to undergo 50 years of healing !.

For example i have to continue using emperor. Or if i stop for more then a week my insecurities kick in.

5 Likes

Emperor was the only sub that made me feel powerful, but I haven’t ran emperor for a week and I will tell that Khan is doing a good job at making me feel important and powerful! You should give it a go to increase Khan and slowly decrease Emperor… see if you get the same effect as me!

9 Likes

This seems like a really cool subliminal! Can I run multiple stages at once?

3 Likes

If this is your first subliminal… I’d start with just one stage.

4 Likes

@GoldenTiger what stages are you using of khan and how many loops ?

2 Likes

Stage 1 for about 8-10 loops, stage 2 for 2-4 loops… Approximatly, I try to input the maximum amount of loop I can take before the brain fog starts… when it starts, I just stop the sub and understand that this is my limit for the day :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Today I listened to 1 loop of stage 3 and 1 loop of stage 4 extra, I wasn’t feeling any lethargy or anything so I tried adding loops! Stage 3-4 makes me feel more powerful and horny than stage 1-2 I must say, but I won’t be using them a lot because right now my focus is on clearing limiting belifs!

I am principaly adding a little bit of stage 2/3/4 (3 and 4 being used really sparingly and probably not consistently) because I feel like when you remove bad stuff from your brain, what is replacing them? I don’t know but I feel like your brain needs to have a certain structure to function proprely… for me adding stages of reprogramming were aimed to slowly add good stuff as the bad stuff is being removed!

Edit: It doesn’t mean that I don’t feel the lethargy, yesterday night I was feeling like being alone and thinking about life… then I cried for like one hour thinking about my dog and how I wasn’t there for him in his last moment of life when he was always with me in my tough times! After that I couldn’t sleep so I took a walk outside and then came back home and went to bed at 2AM… I also think a lot about stopping being a child and being responsible for myself… growing to be a man!

7 Likes

I had just bought it. Can’t wait to see the result :heart_eyes:

5 Likes