Main Discussion Thread - Khan

@Gilligan I did not run ST1 QV2. Instead I went to it after completing all of DR.

1 Like

That, my friend is most interesting. This makes me even more curious to read about your experience! Keep us up to date. Do you have a journal?

1 Like

Only a private one. I did not have plans to make a public journal for ST2.

1 Like

For those who have had success on this title: Do you feel watching any videos related to the topics of Khan have helped you be successful?

Has anyone listened to only Stage 4 of Khan? If do so, what were your results?

I am considering putting ST 4 Khan in my custom, but don’t know if it will be a wise decision given I have never run Khan before.

I have listened to Khan St1 for 20 days, followed by 6 months of Khan St4.

You can read my journal about that here:

2 Likes

Gonna check it out, thanks!

In fact, the reason I started considering putting Khan ST 4 in my custom is your WANTED KHAN journal. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Kind of depends on how similar or how different to Khan that you actually are. For me, I’m very different than the Khan archetype, so I’m doing them in order.

1 Like

Actually, this is a good point…and a bit hard question. I would say also that I am not the exact archetype.

1 Like

I would encourage you to get Khan at the main shop, and run stages 1 through 4 in order as per instructions.

2 Likes

@HansLanda I have the same opinion as @RVconsultant, Khan is a deeper “alpha” title.

If you want to experience the deeper transformation, it’s smoother to do stage by stage. One of the reason people want to skin them is because stage 1 and 2 are not super action packed so you probably won’t have the flashy results in the beginning.

1 Like

OK, thanks everyone. I will not use Khan ST 4 as a core than. It will be StarkQ most likely.

I am not the most patient man, so multistagers are a no go for me…at least at this time.

2 Likes

Honest to God, this had me fooled for a second. I thought Khan ZP was out. It made me happy then sad in the same moment.

7 Likes

Same :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

It’s listed as “planned” on the roadmap, so I think we’re getting khan zp during Feb. wohooo.

4 Likes

It’s be great if it goes into in progress
It has been a while since its in planned

2 Likes

Depending on what they are scripting, Khan is probably second after dragon reborn in terms of priority to convert.

I’m waiting for an announcement tho!

3 Likes

Dragon Reborn is out already man.

1 Like

Khan definitely takes a lot of patience before the pay out.

Yeah exactly, so they probably are thinking or starting to work on Khan :sunglasses:

2 Likes