Main Discussion Thread - Khan

Dear @SaintSovereign , friends This is an important my bitter experience listening to khan and I need your guidance on what I can do next, I started listening to khan st 1&3 rest, WB, rest repeat khan 1&3 therefore listened to stage 1&3 for 2 rounds and then switched to stage 1&4 for 1 listening after that I felt heavy and got back to listening to stage 1&3 only, to my journaling experience and whats written in the sales description its actually stage 1 that’s gibing me so bitter hardest experience of my life very strong sub, I relized maybe I had so much past garbage that’s might be clearing and coming to surface and that’s how its reacting, so here is what happened, after listening stage 1&3+wb 7MIN EACH per instructions, so first 2 rounds I felt good as in no neediness, respect from people, manifestation, understanding myself better, however after 2rounds stage 1 hit hard where I feel sooo much anger and rage, in patty small things I feel angry and disturbed and very emotional is small things I strongly feel that I had this emotional issues in me if someone jokes about me or take advantage I feel strong negative emotions therefore it’s all surfing out from me, I don’t feel in mood even with my gf im off mood, with my people become very rude and this emotions is very strong and intense and I can’t take it anymore to live my life this way therefore I have decided to stop listening to stage 1, bytheways do you guys feel that this symptoms are coming from listening to stage 1 healing ot stage 3 as well? Therefore I’m thinking to listen to stage 2&3 or stage 3&4 because I want to listen continually without changing stack and see results in few weeks… can stage 3&4 be very intense for me ive had the experience of listening to no healing sub of psit before. and is listening to khan+wb a good stack?

2 Likes

Slow down exposure.

You’re using really difficult titles and using them A LOT. Go down to 2-3 minutes, take more rest days. Don’t mix multiple stages at the same time – they are meant to be used sequentially and only a single stage per cycle.

Anger and frustration is 100% reconciliation and you need to cut back your listening time and let it resolve.

15 Likes