Main Discussion Thread - Khan

Great. Let’s see what it does. That sounds promising.

4 Likes

Is it okay to stack two stage together? I was planning to start at stage 2, but add 1-2 loops of ST1 to clear a little bit of everything that might hold me back when reprogramming myself!

6 Likes

Awesome!!! I’m going to buy it right now.

4 Likes

Of course, feel free to experiment. The Khan stages are all made with the idea of using them freely and for stacking, like all our subliminals.

Keep in mind all stages of Khan are very intense, and the usual rules of stacking apply (the less pronounced effects of each, more of both, synergistic effect etc).

5 Likes

Does running Primal Seduction and Stage 1 of Khan work effectively together? Because it is written that Stage 1 will eliminate false programming.

It would be pretty stupid if I would listen to PS and stage 1 is erasing the script lol haha

Also, congrats! Khan sounds sooo damn cool!

2 Likes

Yes. Total Breakdown will only eliminate negative and hurtful programming.

It is to take care of negative programming from external sources (such as toxic relationships) and previous subliminal experiences (if you ran anything dubious).

Everything that will or is having a positive effect on you is there to stay. That which is dragging you down is going to be broken down.

12 Likes

Thanks so much for the answer @Fire

Can you please elaborate a bit more what the difference (or benefits?) between Khan Complete and running Stage 2 and Stage 3 in a stack is.

Regards!

6 Likes

@Fire and @SaintSovereign:

Metaphorically speaking, I do not want to seem like I’m already thinking about what’s for breakfast before the orgasm during morning sex, but what’s the next project now that Khan is out?

Is there any consideration of making a Multistage sub solely for romance/sex/relationships, where the end goal is to create sexual attraction in women directly proportional to how sexually attractive we perceive them to be?

5 Likes

By the description on the sales page and the answers from @Fire in this thread, Khan seems to be an awsome sub. I’m looking forward to see the results people will have with it.
But I guess it is not for me yet; in the future, maybe. I’m actually running Emperor with Primal Seduction and I’m enjoying the results I’m having. I will stay with this stack for some time before trying something new, but I guess Khan will add great value to me in the future.

@Fire, does Khan, or any other sub, have a module for make it easier to know what you want? I mean, to make it clear what you want in life, to find your real purpose. For me, this is a crucial topic.

6 Likes

I’m wondering about Kahn myself. A major focus of my life which I’m becoming aware of using Regeneration, is how I’ve used so much energy, time, and fuel to keep myself from growing into a confident, successful man.

The “fire under my ass”, along with Stage 1’s focus, is what I’m looking at. This sounds like it might dynamite some bullshit in my life, changing everything.

7 Likes

Does Khan have iron throne in stage 2 ?.

If this is the case is there any point in running PS in tandem with khan stage 2 ?.

5 Likes

So quick question can i run Khan, spartan? Then 2-3 super chargers once a day like beyond limitless, legacy, and elixir?

5 Likes

Does Stage 1 contains full Khan CORE scripting (wealth, alpha, sex)?

7 Likes

What about one stage each week? Would this be considered as beneficial?
I’m a bit hesitant on running a stage in advance, specially if your foundation is weak, but i might be wrong.

5 Likes

I think you would need more time to see the script settle in… one week is like changing the direction of your boat all the time… if you want to progress, you need to stay in the same direction for a certain amount of time (and I think this amount of time is bigger than one week considering the size of Khan).

1 Like

I think Saint said 3 weeks should be a minimum

2 Likes

I tend to agree. However, it’s almost summer time, i want to get the most out of this sub and take massive action. Maybe i’ll skip the first stage and do it during winter times and go straight to the action phase. Would love to know what Saint or Fire thinks about this.

2 Likes

Btw, what is “anti-deception” module? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Could we stack the whole program (or at least more than one stage) simultaneously or are they designed to be specifically run independently?

3 Likes

@Tomcat
IMO, it’s being able to recognize bullshit when it’s flying. I’d seen this in another product years back, where being alpha meant seeing the constant lies and manipulations people can use to undermine one’s leadership.

Edit: a major reason I’ve “allowed” deception, even when I saw it, was my lack of courage standing up for myself. Didn’t believe in myself or my masculinity at all. I felt weak, and it was picked up. SC subs have been slowly changing me, and I’ve stood up for myself a number of times. I was rough, but I did start :wink:. Sticking with these subliminals really has made a difference for me.

5 Likes