Main Discussion Thread - Khan

Khan won’t overwrite Limitless, but the effect of Limitless won’t be as pronounced.

5 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist Lol just what kind of commando are we talking about, Schwarzenegger? Sounds brutal. I like this

2 Likes

Lol! And the voice actor will be the actual Schwarzenegger with his german accent.

5 Likes

Yes! Haha.

3 Likes

@R.E.M.P.O the plan was to call the product Commando then after careful thought it was decided to change the name. As of now we will not know what the final name of the product will be called.

The product will amplify Emperor and hopefully Khan too.

6 Likes

It has never been Commando.

Saint came up with it first here:

Which our brave and noble @TheBoxingScientist then remembered and pointed out in this thread:

We then started theorizing and joking about it until Saint put it firmly:

That’s not careful thought, it’s Saint listening to the first thought that popped in his head when he heard Commando and saying that name ain’t never gonna happen. :slight_smile:

He did elaborate:

Brave blackadder was not going to let that stop him and created a dedicated thread for it, collecting signatures for his petition to get it.

Which ended with:

So, with Alchemist nearing completion, brave blackadder has completed his crusade and can now take off his armor, sit back on his throne and wait patiently for whatever the SuperCharger in question is going to be called. Right? Right! :wink:

4 Likes

I think Dark Philosopher has put things into perspective correctly. Commandor is too soldier like and for sure wont be the final name of the product.

Commandant certainly sounds more appropriate. However subclub are still in the concept design phase for this project. I really hope Fire can make this prioduct a reality.

4 Likes

I remember this movie whenever I hear the word “Commandant”.

5 Likes

Actually I can see why subclub would opt for Commandant. Feminists might accuse subclub of being discriminating if the product was called Commando. In this day and age one has to choose their words wisely.

4 Likes

Lol probably

3 Likes

Would Khan stage 3 be good for someone who is trying to write a book series?

3 Likes

I’d stick with Ultimate Artist and something like Mogul or Ascended Mogul. UA for the creativity, Mogul / AscMogul for the drive to bring it to life.

5 Likes

Could EoG stage 1 be too much for me at this point with UA if I’m trying to write a book series? I have been listening to EoG stage 1 since it came out last month and also UA for the past 3 weeks. But I’m wondering if EoG might be over powering UA since I listen to them about the same.

And also i was wondering what is Creativity Unleashed, is that already in Ultimate Artist?

5 Likes

OMG i am getting some terrible dreams under khan.

One was of me watching someone clean shit out of a toilet. Another was a naked woman with fangs screaming at me.

6 Likes

That is some crazy shit right there. Fangs? Was she a vampire princess or a were-child?

2 Likes

you are being trained to become a khan…let’s go!!!

4 Likes

Will AM be updated to v3 in the coming months?

3 Likes

These are deep fears being addressed. I had some absurd nightmares the first few nights too. I mean, absolutely terrifying. The next day, however, I could always tell SOMETHING was dealt with, because I’d feel like an absolute badass.

8 Likes

Stage 4 is definitely makes me feel naturally more dominating and powerful but unlike emperor i am not performing its my natural state of being.

6 Likes

what do you mean preforming? did emperor make you feel like you were pretending to be someone you are not?

like you became some new person that wasn’t really you and you didnt like it or was it more of a flat out you felt like it was you performing like an actor would in a moive and you go back to being yourself when no-one is around you?

2 Likes