Main Discussion Thread - Khan

What would be a good supercharger to use with Khan or EoG?

4 Likes

Depends on your goals and what you want to focus on.

If you listening to Khan and want to amplify the seduction part of the script use Libertine. If you want to focus on becoming a strong man like a warrior use Legacy. If you want to nourish your social side go for True Social

Side note to myself: Buy True Social after my exam

Same with EoG but I would not use Libertine there xD

5 Likes

True social is a good one it appears to have some new technology which creates an aura around you that draws people to you. I had women gravitate around me in bars.

7 Likes

@SaintSovereign Commando is a more appropriate name i think for.this new sub.

4 Likes

As the Highlander said, “There can be only one.”
To the best of my knowledge. with a release of December 23, 2018, Libertine was indeed the oldest one (or is it eldest?)

When I suggested one or more remasters, I meant to imply Beyond Limitless and Elixir to be among those. If that wasn’t entirely clear, thank you for pointing it out.

Unless you want to pimp yo bizniz or yo bizniz is pimpin’! :slight_smile:

Why do you think that? What makes it any better than Commandant or Commander? I’m genuinely curious.

I personally like Commandant, like the leader of a military base. Plus, that last syllable makes it sound more powerful when I imagine it spoken in a British accent. Commander, on the other hand, brings back C&C memories. Welcome back, Commander.

3 Likes

It DEFINITELY won’t be Commando. That sounds too much like a soldier rather than an Emperor.

7 Likes

Can you elaborate at all on this sub??

2 Likes

I haven’t actually started too much work on it, as all of our resources are currently going into Alchemist. I just mentioned that we were considering a supercharger called “The Commander” / “The Commandant” to compliment Emperor. Wanted to gauge demand and interest while finishing up the roadmap for the rest of the year.

We have lots of experimental titles and things in the vault that we’re considering. Currently taking feedback to see what people want… though we do have an idea that may change the game. Attempting to get @Fire onboard is another story, however, haha.

8 Likes

Khan is mean its been 3 days listening on stage 1 and I feel like emotional barriers hqve been stripped.away already. I can assert myself much more easily.

9 Likes

What kind of mp3 player can i use to sync to a bluetooth speaker to play these subs

the one i bought apparently doesnt transfer it right

2 Likes

You’re going to have to be more specific than that. Doesn’t transfer it right, how?

2 Likes

What mp3 players are good for subliminals bc all i got was static on my speakers like annoying static

1 Like

That’s usually what happens when the speakers don’t have the frequency range for ultrasonic subs.

To test your speakers, if you can connect it with a cable to test, I’d advise doing that first. Just to find out if Bluetooth is the issue. If you’re still hearing the static, it could be the player, but it’s more likely the speakers. To exclude the player, try connecting the speakers to another player like a computer if possible.

3 Likes

So when i go pick out bluetooth speakers how do i tell what works and what doesnt

1 Like

If you want a recommendation, I have this:

Anker Soundcore Motion+

The frequency range is 50 Hz to 40 kHz so can easily handle the ultrasonics. And pretty good for music as well.

It’s not actually my main speaker, I use a hardwired setup to play ultrasonic subs throughout my house, but I do use this when I’m working outside on the weekends.

3 Likes

I have 90Hz to 20khz. i assume it is fine? Also when we play ultrasonic through speaker and we want to check the frequency with frequensee, should we check near the speaker or from where we are sitting?

2 Likes

Most speakers nowadays should reach 20 to 25kHz, which is why I recommended trying with cable. I’m not that familiar with Bluetooth, but I’m guessing older BT protocols could possibly cause an issue. Over BT4.0 should be okay, I think.

@rising from where your ears will be most of the time.

rising brings up a good point. You could download the test file I linked to in an older thread, run it and listen. With and without FrequenSee. That should make the problem quite obvious.

Can we all get back to discussing Khan now and save this for another thread?

2 Likes

08-05-19 @ 11:50 PM;
I use the Anker Soundcore BT speaker, which you can buy for like $30 on Amazon. The only thing I recommend is for you to use it wired, as it comes with a 3.5mm audio-in jack to connect it to your PC/laptop. The static you sometimes hear is due in part to the volume being too high. I’ve noticed that I have to lower the volume when playing the ultrasonic tracks, as they are much louder than the masked tracks. And I’ve noticed this in both Bluetooth and wired modes. I decided to run it wired, mainly because I’ve read of the possibility of the BT compression format affecting the quality of the subliminals.

3 Likes

Personally, I don’t want to pay extra for bluetooth functionality when all I am going to do with the speaker is run a wired connection from an mp3 player and let it play 24 hours a day.

2 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher, Fire, Sovereign

I am currently running stage 4 of Khan would there be a synergistic effect if i add limitless to my stack ?.

My logic behind adding limitless is to learn a new i.t skill.

My concern is that it might be a waste of time if khan overwrites limitless.

4 Likes