Main Discussion Thread - Ascension v2

Stark is the most “adaptable” sub we have that helps you develop really fast and in any direction you want. I would go for it straight ahead or once done with what Ascension has to offer.

For some reason Stark is the most underestimated sub whilst it has so much to offer and lets you decide on whatever path you want to take.

3 Likes

Will definitely consider that @Sub.Zero

1 Like

I didn’t go for Ascension, although I know I would benefit from it for sure, for one reason. I had my “alpha base” already built before discovering SC. On top of that, most of Main Titles offers developing that base (to a different degree, of course).

3 Likes

No, Khan can work really well for employees and students!

It all depends on your goals and was path and vision you are following, or if you even have one. The only reason why Khan appears to be unsuitable for employees is because MOST people are NOT satisfied with their job and just unconsciously do it without thinking that there can be something more. Khan will dramatically shift your reality and make you aware of your possibilities and worth, question your believes and help you find your purpose. Taking your destiny in your own hands, changing your job or becoming self-employed is just one thing that will naturally happen when going through such a deep self transformation. But there is NOTHING in Khan that makes it problematic to be an employee when it is something you are meant to do!

11 Likes

Of course not. That’s not what I meant. What I meant is an employee cannot be Khan.

3 Likes

Still have gotten to try this sub maybe one

Does Ascension have elements of PCC ?

Maybe alpha scripting in Ascension deals with everything what tries to hinder alphaness? Being alpha without detecting bullshit is not an alpha.

Indirect way to deal with manipulation.

2 Likes

Ascension was released prior to PCC so while it doesn’t draw from elements of PCC, I’m sure there are some PCC elements particularly the Alpha ones in there. Once example that comes to mind is the law “Enter Action with Boldness” - which is something Ascension will certainly help you to do

2 Likes

does ascension have any posture scripting ? i ran it last night for the first time and i noticed my upright posture and its very effortless and natural it doesnt feel like im doing any work tbh

did anyone see that?

3 Likes

Nope we didn’t see you so not sure if you were upright or what.
🤷

1 Like

3 Likes

When i was running Ascension, one of the first things that i noticed improving was my posture. I saw improvements in my stance as well.

Ascension improves you on an inner level and things such as your personal sense of status and worth will steadily increase naturally as a result. Posture, stance, gait, sense of purposefulness… These, and other outer traits are a direct result.

You’ll enjoy yourself :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Just wait into the physical shifting kicks in… :muscle:

1 Like

Holy shit i think im gonna cum cause of ascension , HAHAHHAAH dude this is awesome.

1 Like

Wait that’s interesting, you sure theres physical shifting into it?

How so? I saw nothing on the sales page

1 Like

Enjoy the gains bro :wink:

2 Likes

i wanna make my nose little bit smaller hahahhaa imagine ascension doing that lol, but seriously thanks my friend for your inspiration and comments and insights from you on the other thread,

happy thanks giving!!

1 Like

Direct that energy properly and you may ascend because you came :wink:

1 Like

Good Day Everyone,
Glad to be part of the community.
I just purchased Ascension and Stark.
What would be a good first listening schedule?
I have read through the forums for hours and the PDF, but just wanted some more feedback and ideas.

Have a great day.