Main Discussion Thread - Ascended Mogul v2

So Ascended Mogul is Mogul and Acension plus a few extra things added in that aren’t in either correct?

1 Like

Still says so!

1 Like

Does Ascended Mogul contain the Limit Destroyer or Aura stacking module?

• Weakness Destroyer > does this equate to Limit Destroyer
  • Generate an Irresistible Aura of Attraction > does this equate to Aura

Would anyone be able to verify this? - Much appreciated

As for upcoming updates for Ascension, Mogul and Ascended Mogul, these are the main Subliminal Club programs, they are the best ways for building foundations towards bigger programs for newcomers. These definitely deserve to get an update.

When it comes down to updates, I would love to see all stacking modules being put into there. So if Aura and Limit Destroyer aren’t yet, please do add it to the program, inclusive Sanguine. Anyway I don’t think it’s necessary to add much more besides New Beginnings, Rich Deep Sleep, little scripts of that sort. Otherwise the script will definitely get to dense, that would take away to foundational power it has with the quick results it features. Other than that generally the technology needs an update.

@SaintSovereign @Fire you guys are probably already working on this. Just a quick heads-up. Enjoy the Paris retreat and may your minds wonder with innovative, creative ideas for the future of SubClub!

2 Likes

The program contains limit-removing as part of the core script, because it needs to. Not limit destroying, but limit removing. Call it a lighter version, hence the use of a stacking module if you need more.

I’m guessing weakness destroyer has more to do with helping you to stop saying ‘yes’ when you really want to say ‘no’ and other masculine dominant traits to help you become more assertive.

It also generates an aura, as you’ve concluded. Using the Aura stacking module would put more effort and focus into that aura, possibly making it stronger still.

Stacking modules exist to emphasize parts in the main programs. If you include the whole stacking module in the main program, neither the program or the stacking module would work as intended anymore.

So no, stacking modules can not be integrated into the major programs, because they were not designed that way. They were designed to help you with a specific part of your development that you believe needs more work than the main program does on its own.

That said, I definitely would love to see work done up bringing the single-stage programs up to date where possible, we are in agreement on that. The multi-stages may open up a lot of creative possibilities for Fire’s linguistic hemisphere, but the single-stages shouldn’t be forgotten.

PS I’m quite amused by you calling New Beginnings a little script, considering Saint was out of commission for weeks when running it. Are you saying that after years of running subliminals Saint still can’t handle a little script like that? :wink:

4 Likes

Emperor does have these stacking modules inside of the program. So how are they not designed that way?

From your description above it seems like the aura & weakness or limit-removing modules inside of Ascended Mogul are a completely different script al together. That means it would be interesting for stacking. From my thinking stacking Aura along with the program would take away too much exposure to the script itself. The less programs in my stack the better, that’s how I prefer it. I use stacking modules when they come along so to say. Aura for when I need to impress, for example do a public speaking on stage. Rebirth when needing to re-frame a situation, Limit Destroyer to clear a blockage in my thinking - a limiting belief.

Anyhow I really would like to see the Subliminal Club originals & foundationals be upgraded to a newer technology and possible a little addition to the script. New Beginnings would be interesting.

I didn’t mean that it was not a powerful script. Powerful doesn’t necessarily mean it is a long or dense script, rather the amount of measurable change it can make upon a certain individual would be a more appropriate term.

• little because it’s a ‘lite’ version & because it’s a module in a major program, not a major program itself.
2 Likes

Uh-huh. Nice save. :wink:

The aura stacking module is designed to amplify whichever aura is being generated by your stack. The AM aura scripting is designed to create one specific aura. And I believe that weakness destroyer is a different script than limit destroyer. A version of limit destroyer would still be in AM, it just wouldn’t be that particular one. But what do I know? As much as I’d love to learn from them and become a better person in the process, I don’t have access to those scripts.

Saint has said they moved away from using “modules”, which leads me to believe they started weaving the former modules together to create a better flow, a better whole. In the case of Emperor, I don’t think it is identical to the stacking modules, but it uses a lot of the same scripting. The stacking modules still allow more room to put focus on the subject it handles.

Who knows what might happen? Saint did mention stacking modules are not a profitable product line (I really like the concept myself though) and are mainly to provide extra options so people can customize their stack by targeting their weak spots more. There is a chance the stacking module line will be retired when the other programs are updated (and/or when certain in-the-pipeline projects are realized).

That would mean you get what you want to a degree. The aura scripting may be more powerful in the updated products, as would things like limit destroyer and rebirth.

As for Sanguine, it has the potential to be its own major product. I can see a product called Bliss that gives the user a state of Zen, feeling fulfilled and stress-resistant. Walking around with that all-knowing “This too shall pass” smile, making people everywhere wonder what you know that they don’t.

As the farmer said, we shall see.

3 Likes

Same here. I love them, it’s a way of finetuning your stack for getting quick additional results without hopping major programs as some on the forum here are doing. I like to keep the train on his rail while just pulling down the lever once and a while to shift the track just a little. I don’t switch trains though.

Consistency & patience are key.

1 Like

One loop of Ascended Mogul, after which I pulled my daily Tarot Card – Knight of Wands, coincidence?

Surely not, the Knight of Wands represents; "While the Page of Wands marks the initial spark of a new idea, the Knight of Wands shows the actual pursuit of that idea. When this card appears in a Tarot reading, you are charged up with energy, passion, motivation, and enthusiasm, and you channel that energy through your inspired action. You have a clear vision about what you want to create and, fuelled by your passion and inspiration, you are now moving forward with leaps and bounds to turn your vision into reality. This card is your sign to go for it!

You are bold and courageous and willing to venture into unknown territories to further your mission and your dreams. You don’t really care if danger lies ahead – in fact, if it does, then it becomes all the more exciting and thrilling for you. Adventures like this light you up because you know growth and expansion are waiting on the other side. Be a pioneer and take calculated risks to reach new heights.

In this light, the Knight of Wands gives you the feeling you can take on the world! You are so committed to your vision and purpose that you will stop at nothing to bring it to life. As you pursue your goals, your confidence skyrockets, and you realise that your potential is limitless. You can do anything!

Your passion, enthusiasm, courage and confidence are highly attractive to others. Others see you as highly charismatic and want to be in your presence to benefit from your energy. While you haven’t yet mastered the art of bringing others along on your journey, like the King of Wands has, you do enjoy the extra attention that your charisma and adventures bring you. The question will be whether others can keep up with you, or if they are merely here to watch and absorb your energy by osmosis.

Be mindful that the Knight of Wands can express himself as an ‘act first, think later’ type of person. In your pursuit of action, you may be impulsive and impatient, expecting everything to be done yesterday. While you are bursting with energy, you have a tendency to rush into things with little consideration for the consequences of your actions. You may not have a clear plan of attack, hurting your chances of long-term success. If this resonates, find a way to focus your enthusiasm on the activities that will move you closer to your goal. When you have a new idea, rather than acting on it straight away, take a moment to check in and see if it truly aligns with your goals and whether it needs to happen right now. You may realise that you are better served by waiting for the opportune time to pursue this idea, especially if other ‘waiting’ cards, such as the Hanged Man or Four of Swords, come up in your reading. Or, you may realise that the time is now, and you can charge ahead with high energy and vibrancy."

This is exactly what I intended to use Ascended Mogul for and literally how I’m feeling right now.

4 Likes

Was it ultrasonic or masked?

1 Like

I always listen to Masked, Ultrasonic does effect me to the extend that Masked does. I can listen to at least triple the amount of Ultrasonic loops to gain the same advantage that I reach on Masked.

Why do you ask? And yes, Ascended Mogul kicks-in pretty instantly for me, which is an upside of having previous experience with the script.

2 Likes

Wanted to know precisely what you commented, about how is your experience with masked and ultrasonic.

Well, I prefer Masked over Ultrasonic by a lot. How about you, are you on Ascended Mogul as well?

2 Likes

Can you sleep with masked subs? If so what volume?

You can sleep with Masked or Ultrasonic, personally, I see no reason to do so as you can easily get the desired exposure during the day, while you are actually working on goals aligned with the scripts and I have also found it disturbs my sleep.

No, I’m on Emperor and Alchemist.

1 Like

Is AM more social and extroverted than EQ?

Should be more social, but you can be social on emperor depending on your goal and the situation.

1 Like

That’s where I hit my first bump with EQ though. I think it amplified my already intense personality and introvertedness. Made me less interested in intimacy as well.

1 Like

It is possible, everybody has it’s reaction to subs even if there are tendencies :thinking:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign

If one mixes Stark and AM is it possible that you can consciously guide it to help with your main job with promotions and such?

2 Likes