Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Its All Seeing + Eagle Eye :sunglasses:

1 Like

Primal Seduction and Wanted in ZP format sounds pretty interesting to stack!!
I got all excited now!!

1 Like

This is a feeling… interesting, it probably changes your life forever when you live that. Have other tester related to this when they read this testimony?

1 Like

How is recon feeling on ZP

5 Likes

Little to none in some people. Intense, but short (as in a few hours) in others.

13 Likes

I now have my answer to my question to myself as to why zero point pops into my head whenever I’m focusing on manifesting.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to try ZP in some of these amazing titles. The script rewritten from scratch must really help drive new ideas for other sub ideas.

1 Like

So how or when will testing begin? Or how can we apply to do so?

1 Like

Never forget all the memories
Sittin’, I sip out my cup
Thinkin’ I should be a better me
Truly I’m blessed from the start
So much to say in these melodies, oh
Stare at the sky, the moon singin’ sweet
Oh, my God, such a sweet moment

11 Likes

Possibly all day long. I think it would have to be tested.

2 Likes

I know someone said Alchemist, but am I the only one seeing the tight connivance between Zero point and Sage Immortal? I mean, Sage has helped me in ways I still cannot fathom, and yes still using it on top of my custom because it seems to me it has some very powerfull manifesting energy to it.

2 Likes

What songs are these? Anyone?

1 Like
5 Likes

Imagine accepting money like that. Letting it flow, freely in and out of your life…

1 Like
2 Likes

I’m so excited! Just when you think customs, Qv2 & Ultima v2 and then Sage Immortal prototype technology can’t get better… Wanted & PS ZP

2 Likes

You stopped the devil from coming brother, kudos to you.

2 Likes

Little late for the party perhaps, but how about EMPEROR: The House of Medici as ZP?

2 Likes

Wanted ZP Mk. III on the way. We want to test this build before moving ahead with Primal Seduction ZP. Make sure we’re maximizing what ZP can accomplish.

18 Likes

“A character can’t get out of a story. But thankfully, you’re not a character. You are just attached to a character.” – Shunya

16 Likes