Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Ascended Mogul, vote.

• It’s foundational, and contributes to every other Sub Club program or life goal. It’s arguably a title that everyone should run when first starting out.

• Developing a smooth, fast-acting, powerful version of Ascended Mogul could offer an orienting resource that allows many people to have a great ‘on-ramp’ to work with subliminals in general.

• Ascended Mogul’s script is tighter, leaner, and lighter and may be adapted more easily to Zero Point. (Since this is only a trial version of the subliminal, the developers should conserve their energy and focus on maximizing actionable, interpretable data rather than working on a time-consuming rewrite of a larger program)

• The sphere of effects is also specific and focused, therefore:

1. Easier to observe and track results.

2. Also easier to isolate and compare Zero Point-specific effects.

Okay. @SubliminalUser, tried my version of your persuasive post. But what’s your vote?

17 Likes

I would love to stack it with HoM, to be honest since on that sub I saw a huge shift in my relationships with people (and how they reacted to me) and in how I perceived the world and life.

1 Like

It’s Primal Seduction, ya’ll. There’s a reason, and all things will be revealed soon. We may test Wanted ZP Mk. III before continuing with the stacking test. Some new developments have popped up.

29 Likes

I think Primal Seduction makes sense. It’s a natural complement to WANTED and it’s a light title.

6 Likes

Have fun @gdbdboy

2 Likes

I def want to test wanted and PSIT

1 Like

Now I’ve got really thrilled! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

WANTED Primal Seduction = Sex Icon Ultra :smiling_imp:

You might need to ask for age verification on checkout for legal reasons :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Sigh.

That’s true.

It makes sense.

What if he listened to sex mastery? Sex all day long :)?

Oh boy.
Sexual overload. I wonder if women just start to strip right infront of you haha

6 Likes

Let’s hope so

4 Likes

I am, personally, still looking forward to a ZP/Q+ or whatever the version will be of ALCHEMIST.
And/or Mind’s Eye.

IMAGINE the psychic abilities. ARCANE MASTERY.

3 Likes

Also, you need to rewrite the script, right?

Think of putting a version of All-Seeing into PS.
I remember @anon2351792 in his Sex custom mentioning this helps him to SEE perfectly what she needs, what she wants, and how to please her perfectly.

Just a tip.

Pun intended.

6 Likes

Yes the script will be rewritten

Eagle eye as well

1 Like

Pls include more scripting to help further build sexual tension:

Strong eye contact, pauses, close proximity in a push / pull way to make her as comfortable as possible with the tension until she cannot resist and rips off your clothes.

Think Stacee Jaxx in Rock of Ages:

2 Likes

I’ve heard PS is one of the more dense titles :thinking:

Awesome! I run both wanted and ps in my stack, so I can’t wait for the public test.

How does this stack feel so far?