Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I actually meant this module @SaintSovereign

My bad.

2 Likes

With all these different results make you would what would come from a custom main sub and ultima

This is going to be good. The enticer and the active seducer.

Considering some reports of how horny testers have been with wanted zero , I am keeping my fingers crossed what will happen to them when they stack it with PS.

1 Like

Never tried PS but I have used PS:IT

Is there much difference between them? Do they have different effects?

1 Like

Are the auras of the testers present every day or is it like with current tech that somedays they are full force other days they are barely noticable?

1 Like

How is the energy consumption on zero point with auras and physical shifting?

2 Likes

Primal Seduction has healing elements related to being a Primal man and in areas of Seduction.

The Iron Throne version of PS is free of healing and is unbridled Primal Seduction.

2 Likes

My my, this test is going to be crazy! We need some active tester who are going out!

This is my favorite result yet.

Why? Because he nailed the true secret meaning of the name Zero Point, including the exact same visual we used when working on the build’s philosophy. Most people thought we were making a reference to the concept of zero point energy.

The fact that he understands what we were trying to accomplish without me even saying anything (and we told no one what ZP actually stood for) is amazing, as it means that we’ve accomplished our mission with this build.

33 Likes

splendor and sorrow

12 Likes

This is really deep. Now I want to try this ZP as I am wondering what this mean.

And how this would feel.

1 Like

Its All Seeing + Eagle Eye :sunglasses:

1 Like

Primal Seduction and Wanted in ZP format sounds pretty interesting to stack!!
I got all excited now!!

1 Like

This is a feeling… interesting, it probably changes your life forever when you live that. Have other tester related to this when they read this testimony?

1 Like

How is recon feeling on ZP

5 Likes

Little to none in some people. Intense, but short (as in a few hours) in others.

13 Likes

I now have my answer to my question to myself as to why zero point pops into my head whenever I’m focusing on manifesting.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to try ZP in some of these amazing titles. The script rewritten from scratch must really help drive new ideas for other sub ideas.

1 Like

So how or when will testing begin? Or how can we apply to do so?

1 Like