Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

4 Likes

i want this wanted zp, im beginning to understand what its like wanting something soo bad is like :joy: can borrow ?? jk

1 Like

thnx (and ten more characters)

1 Like

I think that what Saint is implying there is that overexposure could actually cause serious psychological problems. That was bound to become a possibility as they kept increasing the ability to make profound changes quickly.
If some yo-yo decides to run sixteen back to back loops (as inevitably will happen) and winds up in a psych ward or worse, it would open SubClub up for liability. They do need to take that kind of thing very seriously.

6 Likes

Yeah. I get that. I just will always favor the experimental side of things as that’s what helps set guidelines.

2 Likes

Let’s not forget this guy.

3 Likes

I gotcha, and I REALLY want to try my next year plan in ZP. It sounds awesome.
However I handle potentially dangerous things carefully and with respect so I could do it safely. Not everyone is like me.

1 Like

Yeah. This is why we can’t have nice things.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign can you please add “hunter eyes” into the new build.

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Must be the kind of guy who feeds on tide pods challenges. Hope he is well and safe now. ( he’s lucky to have added sanguine though :slight_smile: )

1 Like

These feedback… I’m so curious to try this new tech! Never has it been seen in the history of subliminal that much change in a short amount of time!

Usually the results comes in gradually. Now it seems like the results comes in after 1 loop and the physical shifting can be noticed every few days! This is insane!!!

@SaintSovereign are you and Fire leaning toward eventually doing some public testing for ZP technology?

1 Like

I definitely agree. We need some people to push the envelope and see what happens. But anybody who pushes the envelope needs to remember, that there is risk in such a move. Subclub is trying to guard against people pushing the envelope and then complaining about how the sub doesn’t work… or that they are in constant recon.

Having said the above, undoubtedly some of subclubs innovations and breakthroughs came from pushing the envelope in a “reckless way”… and as you said, we need these innovators.

2 Likes

This what i want to see evidence for physical changes in middle age men.

Not to sound like i am having ago at SC but i never so any physical changes on wanted. Even with the facial modules from Q. That i used in my earlier customs.

Some of us may argue it could take months or years. To me 10 weeks is enough time to see at least minor changes.

If they cannot get the physical changes to work for men in their 40s and older they should state this. If they dont then i go and build a physical changing sub it doesnt work, SC get my money and all that happens is my wallet gets lighter.

3 Likes

The more I read here, the more I feel like Zero Point is turning into Hero Point!

2 Likes

Of course. :wink:

12 Likes

Do you have feedback regarding stackability with Qv2 and Ultima?

1 Like

I am curious about improvement if any in male enhancement :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Would be awesome to see that with Emperor like they tested Q publicly with it. While i think AM would be cool Emperor is just more wide spread for results since it covers so many areas in life. And Emperor with a rewritten script from scratch would be magnificent in scope and out of all the titles i think it deserves an actual rewrite with all the updates it has had the past few years.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign Great! :grin:

Personally I want to try Wanted’s physical shifting in ZP technology (especially the fat loss phase as I’m cutting now hehehe).

The original wanted made my nose a little bit straighter… It wasn’t a big deviation, you basically can’t see it. But I could see it in the mirror, after running wanted in my stack, I noticed that my nose was completely straight hahaha

6 Likes

They could limit the stronger version to a certain rank on the forum. These people have shown enough experience with subclub subliminals that they can follow the rules and do controlled experiments.

1 Like