Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

In Soviet Russia, money wakes up to you.

3 Likes

-coughs- you have a perfectly good -cough- rank system already to go off of.

Two coughs for good measure.

In all seriousness, your current ranking system shows people that are actively engaged, participate in the community and are (more than likely) very well read and versed on the SubClub system.

As you guys think things through, I’m sure this is no novel thought.

Eclectic enough to include disco… The Bee Gees… LOL

Wow, now that is awesome. Now, I know why this is going to take some time to do. I don’t think we’ll see ZP anytime this year. I suspect mid 2022 at the EARLIEST. If we’re lucky. The best of luck on ZP.
I’m also excited about the potential of a QV3 update!

Lol, what do you mean?

2 Likes

After not hearing about them for many years, I’ve now heard someone asking about them twice now, in the last hour, totally separate circumstances. Weirdness.

1 Like

Did you come across this, from a day ago?

1 Like

Nope, I had called my mom about their upcoming trip to visit us and my dad said something about it in the background… I think they were watching Jeopardy, as it was a really random mention.

2 Likes
NSFW
11 Likes

Stay tuned.

8 Likes

Can I still apply to be a tester?

Get in line lol

2 Likes

I’m gonna mute any and all activity on sub forums especially this one…

Not good

3 Likes

Got me feeling like

5 Likes

SubClub’s a helluva drug

1 Like

For a good reason! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

2 ideas to not have people overplaying the zero point. one would be to implement in the script that if used more than X times the brain would not download the info.
or because you don’t have to play it more than once or twice, you could send a code through the person’s email every day he can listen , and the code will be valuable for 1 listen only… of course you will have to find a way to get through proxys and several profiles, but I think it’s doable… I think rennaissance man is kicking in nicely :slight_smile:

1 Like

That kinda goes against the company’s stated acceptance of the experimenter’s mindset :slight_smile:

4 Likes

True,
but if the choice is between not getting it out to some people because of the risk involved, this having the risk of bringing someone to a total burnout if played too much… then maybe there’s a line to draw. or you can have a total sanguine script installed.
do we have reviews of people who overused Terminus squared?

2 Likes

I lean more toward the experimental mindset. because that’s how the best recommendations come into being. someone needs to be willing to be like “I’ll run that twice” or “I’ll play that over and over” or whatever…to show what happens.

I love experimentation. Some of my fav movie scenes are those where they show experiments happening

The beginnng scenes of “Hollow Man” (kickass fuckin movie)
the Spencer Tracy movie version of Jekyll/Hyde when he drinks the mojo juice and starts taking notes.
Norman Osbourne in the lab scene when he turned into Green Goblin.
All those things…experimentation is what leads to “recommendations” so I don’t mind being the tester.

3 Likes