Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Customs NOW LIVE

When you start typing letters while a dropdown box is selected, it narrows it down. Works on any dropdown box, always. It’s a OS feature.

So if you want “Everpresent” just bring up the list of modules and start typing “Everpresent”

2 Likes

Yes you can. This was also possible in the previous builds too. Meaning you could use Ultima Cores to build Q(v2) Customs. And also build Ultimas with Q Cores.

If you want to focus on losing weight, EF ST2 Core is the Fat Burner. Although you could use EF ST4 too but it is more dense.

So EF ST2 or ST4 Core + Beast Within Core. Another option is to use Spartan Core instead of an EF Core. It’s light and also geared towards fitness.

Beast Within is targeted “to affect your body and help it shape into your ideal leaner, stronger, faster, healthier, better body. Use the Beast Within to help your body recover even stronger than before”

For ZP Customs, 2 Cores max is recommended. So a possible custom idea is:

1. Emperor Fitness ST4
  2. Beast Within Core
  3. SPS: Fat Burn
  4. Inexhaustible
  5. Extreme Exercise Motivation
  6. Apollon
  7. Facial Morphing
  8. Asclepius
  9. Health Codex
  10. Serum X
  11. A/SPS: Organs
  12. Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
  13. Jupiter
  14. Mosaic

Remember. You don’t need customs to achieve the goals you specified. They can be achieved by using Spartan, EF and/or Beast series.

But I understand if you want to target your issues with a custom and the name-embedding.

5 Likes

Super helpful thank you. Im pleased to see many of the same modules I was looking at, from your list. The one that stood out to me though was Organs. May I ask your thoughts around this one as to why it would be a good addition over some of the other SPS ones?

And yes, the name embedding is a huge draw for me.

1 Like

It’s good for general healing of all your organs. When combined with Asclepius, it will keep you in optimum good health. And the older we are, the better that is for us.

Happy to help, my friend :pray:

4 Likes

Seeing all of the hype here about custom, I wonder how many order has been placed in the last 24 hours :rofl:

Imma start a washout today before starting my custom and Khan stage 4!

3 Likes

This is a very good question.

To the best of my knowledge, here is the closest thing to a guideline:

Please notice this:

So yes I’m leading up to something:

So:

and

Therefore here is what I would encourage you consider for listening with ZPT and ZPT^2.

For ZPT, consider 1 loop and wait 5 days. Notice how you feel and re-evaluate. If you feel “okay” after 5 days, then perhaps listen to another loop and wait 5 days. If not, you can search for any updated guidelines or contact customer support.

For ZPT^2, consider 1 loop and wait 7 days. Notice how you feel and re-evaluate. If you feel “okay” after 7 days, then perhaps listen to another loop and wait 7 days. If not, you can search for any updated guidelines or contact customer support.

Now as per my usual inclination, I’m going to request you all be cautious.

Here is why:

When I was testing or running Qv1 and Qv2, I noticed sometimes the programs would keep running in my head for days afterwards. Once it felt like over 10 days went with a Qv2 running in my head when I stopped it.

I was testing a ZP program. I stopped the test program. About a month later, I still am noticing its effects.

I know it might be hard to wait 5 to 7 days before considering another loop, but please do wait and re-evaluate.

11 Likes

Next technology. SL. (Second life) run one loop at birth,
Do a rerun next time on earth. :rofl:

4 Likes

Thanks for instructions RV.

I am guessing , this is Remote Viewing Sub in ZPT^2 !!

Am I right ?

How can one notice this ?

Stark and wanted in a custom with mogul on the side ?. My gut feeling is that it might be rather energy draining. Keep in mind wanted is physical changing which is going to eat up huge amounts of energy. Put stark in there which is pretty intense your already maxxed out.

Throwing in mogul might drain you big time. If i was you i would not use mogul.

I have submitted my order and am on a 3 day washout before i embark on running custom emperor ZP and the standard wanted zp.

3 Likes

Doesn‘t need to be. All ZP affect you for a month onwards.

I am on a washout starting today, I will see how many days for my custom to come, I have placed a regular delivery time!

1 Like

It’s a good guess, but I’d rather not say what it is.

Very good question.

I had this sense of chatter in my head. As though my mental energy was being used for something.

3 Likes

Sorry if I missed this already being answered (I did look):

Will a 20 module ZP Custom be 15 minutes long?

Would there be my possibilities for 2020 orders of Qcustims too or this plies only to Qv2

Thanks

It’s only for customs made this year. Rules out Q anyway

Will it feel like - you are concentrating on the given task but your mind constantly is analyzing
something else ?

Regarding the ‘chatter’ -

1. Does the chatter be based on your specific life circumstances making you realize - ’ Why am I even thinking about this? ’

2. Does the chatter make you feel angry / irritated / disappointed ?
    If so , can this be Recon ?

( sorry to derail thread )

1 Like

Also like my focus is somewhere else. Like my bandwidth is being used.

2 Likes

Ok… well… this is confusing.

My planned custom was going to have a lot of productivity customs. ALOT.

Carpe diem
Joie de vivre
Natural winner
Overdrive
Mchine action
Maxhine rest
Productivity unleashed,
Way of roi
Furious ascent
Virtue - temperance

And then 3 manifestation improvers…

Jupiter
Tyrant
Divine will

And im topping it off with…

Mogul core
Rich core
True sell
Sanguine module
Vortexdive crucible
And maybe RAIKOV.

So @RVconsultant my question goes to you and @SaintSovereign … are these productivity modules too similar? Will i experience what saint described here? “Absurd recon because its just that scripting over and over again?”

Also still havent gotten any founder feedbck on this but this is the final version. I would eliminate a module or two but i definitely wouldnt add any others!

Would love an opinion on this and if theres any redundant modules i can remove.