Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Customs NOW LIVE

Is it possible? Yes. Advisable? Probably not. Might let to recon and it’s a bit unnecessary anyway. But, if you’re running just two titles – one being a custom with a particular major title’s core, and the other one being the title itself – you should be okay since you’re not running them on the same day and there’s a rest day in-between. Just be careful for overexposure and stop listening at the earliest sign of any adverse effect.

5 Likes

nah. just more focused on stuff today.

1 Like

I wonder if you realize why I chuckled when I read that :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

can you please consider releasing maybe the 3-5 best selling products in ZPT/ZPT2?

i was not yet using your products back in the days terminus and terminus squared where released but my understanding for those is that those power levels where for customs only but you also released some normal products with them.

could you please do that for ZPT and ZPT2?

again, i would gladly pay extra and waive any right to a refund as well.

1 Like

No. lol. I’m out of it today.

1 Like

Hahaha I realized that when you mentioned that you’re “more focused” on stuff, because there was no mention of Qv2 in that question :joy:

also, what does the company’s now apparent focus on these customs products mean for popular products that still have not been released in ZP?

does this mean upgrading to ZP beyond limitless, the executive and limitless executive has now been paused/delayed?

can you please give any sort of timeframe for when we can expect these products in ZP? days? weeks? months?

ah haha. I read that wrong. Swore it said regular ZP with a custom QV2.
Gonna go to the Throne Room and take a break.

1 Like

Thank you to the founders for making ZP customs available!

13 Likes

Lol Cause sometimes , the whole package just ain’t enough. I’ve come to value power above things like wealth, looks, etc.

With power, and the utilization of it…I can attain all those things and more.

2 Likes

I saw that there’s limit remover in core and in not core… If i have core in my module can I use limit breaker not core in my custom without purchasing? Thank you.

There’s two listings for Limit Destroyer? Just a glitch – use either one and you’re good as long as you’ve licensed at least one.

But then it’s a core. Glad I asked and delayed my order. Thank you.

Placed an order to upgrade my emperor custom.

3 Likes

Are new listening instructions for ZPT and ZPT2 coming ?

1 Like

Just to be clear - we are talking about including a major core in your custom that you also plan to run as a major title, right?

Hopefully there are no issues in running a major tittle from the main store (e.g., Emperor) together with a custom that includes another major core (e.g., EoG)

I was actually thinking of an example like Wanted + Stark Custom and running Ascended Mogul on the side. Not that I would want to try that as obviously the recon would be too much.

2 Likes

Then that should be fine, as that’s how it would be used normally anyways.

The issue would arise if you were to use something like W+St custom with WANTED on the side as well.
That would lead to overexposure and overload.

1 Like

This is my understanding as well.

I can’t see how a Wanted + Stark Custom and running Ascended Mogul on the side would necessarily lead to overexposure since (probably depending on the other modules in your custom) it is still within the 3 cores rule.

1 Like

Thank you Saint and Fire for creating ZP customs. I created my first one relating to Arts and Writing and music production last night.

This morning I’m looking at a physical one built around Emperor Fitness. My question is, since up this thread it was discussed that Ultimas are going away, can we now use some of the previous Ultima cores as cores for these ZP builds? Can I build a custom with Emperor Fitness St 4 and Beast Unleashed, for example? Also I’m not fully understanding some of the commentary above about not using a Stage 4 in a custom? Can someone suggest what stage I should use of Emperor Fitness in a custom?

I turn 49 in a few days and would like to, by age 50, lose the gut, lose about 30 lbs, improve my energy substantially, increase mobility, and shape my physique.

Thank you for your help in advance.

4 Likes