Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Customs NOW LIVE

Yes :+1:

2 Likes

I only have one comment: I don’t know if I would put Vortexdive Crucible in this.

However, I think it would be best for @SaintSovereign to reply to your post in its entirety.

I see how it doesn’t fit. Yet, the logic is that vortexdive crucible would fuel me to be productive even if i feel angry or frustrated, rather than use that negativity as an excuse to procrastinate for stress relief.

But now that i think about it, I think that Foundation would be a better module to accomplish that goal.

@RVconsultant thoughts on that? And @SaintSovereign thoughts on the custom, assuming Foundation is in here instead of VC?

I am going with your mosaic recommendationndation, somehow it feels to me it makes sense lately. How would you say the influence of it is experientially?

2 Likes

Hey Guys I received my custom emperor today wow :grinning:

The custom power of ZP is now mine ahahahahahah

17 Likes

That was fast! Did you use the express delivery option?

1 Like

@pakr93 indeed i did now i will raise my iron hand and conquer this planet.

Did my first two loops this morning plan is to stack my custom emperor alongside wanted.

@SaintSovereign thanks for getting my custom out so quickly excellent customer support !!!

9 Likes

Black Tiger goes forth to save the world!

2 Likes

World does not need saving it just needs to be conquered :grinning:

1 Like

Expect a bloody fight when you come knocking on my Khan Kingdom :smiley:

You could not fight yourself out of a wet paper bag.

2 Likes

please keep us updated how it compares to the Qv2 version in regards to productivity. I think you had problems with productivity with ZP in the past and kept using your Qv2 custom for this reason.

2 Likes

Received my first ZP custom last night. I paid for the faster processing. Is there going to be a special place for ZP custom Journals on the forum? Or just do it in the Q custom section?

4 Likes

I think this one is gonna be good given all the modules i have added to this for sure will keep you updated.

2 Likes

Q Store = Quintessence Store.

Hence “Journals - Quintessence” is where we create journals for our customs whether they are Q builds or ZP builds.

2 Likes

The goals are similar, the method of action are different. If productivity is a huge issue in your life, you COULD experience recon, as you’d be pounding at a mental blockage relentlessly. If you’re already pretty productive, you just want a boost, this shouldn’t be an issue.

You could probably swap Way of ROI out with something else, as that topic is covered in both Mogul and RICH pretty extensively. Maybe add something like Deep Sleep, since this custom is going to push you – HARD.

4 Likes

People 5 minutes into their ZP custom terminus squared:

giphy

17 Likes

Q Custom. The software is still named “Quintessence,” though I might rename the section to “Custom Subliminals.”

1 Like

I might fall into the “Huge Issue” category. And anyways I would love a productivity subliminal that makes me feel good and is high-joy low-recon.

Recommendations on some recon-reducing subliminals that will help with the integration? Should I be looking at DEUS, Omnidimensional, Naturalizer? What are the best subs for low recon @RVconsultant?

Let us know how it goes :smiley:

1 Like