Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Customs NOW LIVE

Always defer to what @SaintSovereign or @Fire says over anything I say. :grin:

No problem! Can you recommend some recon-reducing modules? I know of Naturalizer, DEUS, and Omnidimensional, but I’m not really sure how they apply practically speaking. I like Saint’s Deep Sleep recommendation as well!

2 Likes

Pragya.

2 Likes

bruv can you share what is in your custom?

I personally add it as a precaution if I have room. I wish I could give you a more concrete answer.

HOWEVER, if you have 2+ themes in your custom, please consider adding Mosaic as a precaution.

1 Like

DEUS, Omnidimensional, Naturalizer I think are good ideas.

Sanguine and Love Bomb are ones others report as helpful.

I think Foundation was a good idea. I would add Eye of the Storm.

Remember that ZP has also been designed with the hope of reducing reconciliation.

Are you getting your questions answered?

1 Like

Yes definitely. One last question I asked that didn’t get answered was…

Would Sanguine, Mogul, and RICH be sufficiently light enough that a 3-core custom with those three cores would still work? Or would they still be too heavy?

Planning on running this custom solo 2x a week.

EDIT: I’ll just run Mogul and RICH.

For my stack, I’m going to also add in Pragya and Deep Sleep.

I removed

I’ve got one more slot. Should I add Omnidimensional, DEUS, or Naturalizer @RVconsultant?

This is a @SaintSovereign question.

What would be the deciding factor to help you decide which one?

I really have no idea what DEUS and Omnidimensional do in practical terms. They both make subliminals better, but in what way? less recon? more speed of results?

They sound cool in theory.

I want to go with the one that will result in the least recon and fastest integration. Like Saint said, hyper-productivity doesn’t come naturally to me so it’s going to be a big shock. Furious Ascent, Temperance, and Stronger are like the core opposite of my being, LOL!

For example, listening to the Executive actually made me LESS productive… because it was too much of a shock to my system, probably.

So I want subs that will support me in

1. reducing recon to avoid distraction from work
  2. feeling positive and energized because it’s in a state of energy that I do my best work (sales calls need energy)
  3. Changing in a steady way, rather than with a boom-bust cycle… which is why I listen 2x per week, for smoother integration.

Too much. Two cores, ya’ll. Try and run the rest on the side.

3 Likes

Thanks!

So omnidimensional for me was in my very first custom (ultimate sovereign), based on emperor. For me it seems like it would hasten the speed of results and help find sublime ways in which I expressed the behavior I was looking to gain from that program which from day one, started being expressed as a relaxed sense of power.

Kind of like a person so powerful that they know they can handle any situation so they really never get upset over much. I saw more inner changes with that custom that I know omnidimensional helped bring about swiftly. I’d say worst case scenario you could always add it if there’s a free slot in your custom if you’re truly curious.

5 Likes

It’s hard to explain without giving the script away, but DEUS is kinda like Rebirth, where you instruct your subconscious, mind and body to allow the changes quicker without negative effects. From the copy: It will push to the limit all avenues of subliminal input, processing and output, and then continuously develop, pushing the limit further and further. It will also make use of any smaller details needed to do so, such as brainwaves, hormones, energetic systems, etc.

Omnidimensional is ZP style reality bending. If I had to choose, I’d go with Omnidimensional over DEUS for your particular case.

10 Likes

@Billions

He and I were typing at the same time, we were typing at the same time, but…

See how it manifested in his case? That’s exactly what it does.

3 Likes

Sales Terminus

1. Chosen

2. EOG 4

3. RICH

4. TRUE SELL

5. ROI

6. Fortune fav

7. DRAGON TONGUE

8. Master mind

9. Sacred words

10. DIRECT INFLUENCE

11. Instant business tact

12. Jupiter

13. Entranced

14. Inner circle

15. Yagdrassil

16. Natural winner

17. Glory seeker

18. Lifeblood fable

19. The story teller

20. Emperor voice

21. Eagle eye

Need help for this sales Zps
Focus is sales and lead a team and brand building for our products .
@SaintSovereign please suggest which ones to let go or add .

Thanks

1 Like

I agree for 2 reasons.

First, it makes sense.

Second, @SaintSovereign said so. :grin:

1 Like

Looks great! Now how do you get it to 20?

Maybe remove Chosen.

EOG4 plus RICH is 2 cores.

Inner Circle is also a core.

2 cores, mate. Unless @SaintSovereign says other wise.

They are 21 ,
So I have to remove one .
Eog / chosen .

You suggest that Eog should be in custom and I play chosen as side or vice Versa?

You think chosen will help with motivating sales team and dealers or EOG 4 it should be