Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Custom Build Questions

Now comes the Emperor my friends.
I still continue with Khan, but I need it right now to change into a solid foundation.
Khan is stronger in power but it takes time( and I am gona invest this time properly into Khan)

@RVconsultant Thank you very much for Your support

That’s the lesson I learned now
Its not me or you it’s the moronas
They have it for sure

:grin:

Thank you very much. I appreciate your help.

Review A Great Custom Idea!

Hey everyone, it looks like this thread has gone quite far from how it started, which is seeking feedback on builds. Well, I’ll bring it back, because I’m seeking feedback on a new custom idea I have.

I’ve thought about an alternate custom in light of the feedback earlier in this thread and came across one objective:

To make the best subliminal of all time for manifesting the perfect people and the perfect relationship.

I even know what the title of this sub would be, were I to make it and start a journal about it. Anyway, I would like feedback on how I can make this sub as best as humanly possible.

Modules

1. Heartsong Core
  2. Sexual Manifestation
  3. Inner Gasoline
  4. Long Range Seduction
  5. Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver
  6. Instant Seducing Tactician
  7. Focused Arousal
  8. Sphaera Magnetica
  9. Temptation
  10. Inner Circle Core
  11. Transcendental Connection
  12. Gloryseeker
  13. Spotlight
  14. Approachability Aura
  15. Dragon Tongue
  16. Code of Loyalty
  17. Furious Ascent
  18. Limiting People Remover
  19. Manipulus
  20. Invincible Presence

Other Notes

• I appreciate all advice on what titles would be great to stack with this hypothetical sub.
  • It’s pretty likely that my alpha main would be Khan ST4, that would be run relatively often with this combo.
  • Is two aura modules too much?
  • I put in Sphaera Magnetica despite libertine sometimes being run because of the differences noted on the site. I think I need a general development of the aura, and I don’t see myself running Libertine in my stack all the time.
  • Yea, IC Core is a light one but it seems we have to be careful still. Unless @SaintSovereign, @Fire or someone else really experienced can shine some additional light it seems I can’t add a third core to this even if the third core wasn’t an ST4. However, I would love to be proven wrong here.
  • By the time I run this, I will have run ME for at least three stack rotations. AsCh will have been run for months, and will stick around in some form. Therefore I do not think my custom needs modules that focus on general manifestation boosting.
  • I incorporated some defense modules. Notice Limiting People Remover (what I like to call REVERSE Inner Circle) and Manipulus.
5 Likes

Great custom, @SubliminalUser. Check out Ethereal Presence too.

4 Likes

I do not think you need any of those if you have Inner Circle Core.

But if you want some extra focus, I would stick with Manipulus and drop LPR

You have 5 aura-based modules.

• Focused Arousal
  • Sphaera Magnetica
  • Gloryseeker
  • Approachability Aura
  • Invincible Presence

I would drop Approachability Aura, I don‘t see why you would need that with Heartsong Core.

1 Like

You’re welcome.

1 Like

What makes you say Focused Arousal, Gloryseeker, and Invincible Presence are auras? None of them have the aura tag.

Why not run Gorgeous Manifestor instead? Since you have already have Inner Circle (and Heartsong!) as well as a bunch of seduction-based modules, this seems like a better pick. Sexual Manifestation seems like it’s more aimed at one-night stands, while Gorgeous Manifestor may be more up your alley when you’re looking for a partner.

Only modules that have the “Aura” tag are considered to be “actual” aura-based modules. Those that don’t, even if they do use auras to accomplish their goals, are low-maintenance and shouldn’t count towards a limit of using them in a custom. I think Saint said something about this awhile back, maybe @Seeker would know about it.

If you have Inner Circle, there’s no real reason for this and it keeps your Aura-based modules to only one, which is ideal.

All of these modules are aura-based (as confirmed by support). They might not count towards the aura limit like Beowulf said but I still think it is good to know.

Nearing my washout for my first cycle of Ascension and I want to continue using it in a custom.

Ascension
Power Can Corrupt

Dragon Tongue
True Sell
Lion IV
Invincible Presence
Leader of Men
Natural Winner
Overdrive
Power Unleashed
Fenrir
Furious Ascent
Iron Frame
Direct influencing aura
Submodel Alpha
Alpha Body Language
Alpha of Alpha
Dominion
Yggdrasil/Current Invoker/Tyrant?
Carpe Diem Ascended

I’ve included a few synergistic combos such as Natural Winner/Overdrive, Dragon Tongue/True Sel, and Dominion/?

Seeking guidance on what to combine Dominion with….Yggdrasil/m, Current Invoker or Tyrant?

Keeping this revolved around Status/Social/Productivity.

1 Like

Looks good.

1 Like

I’ve used a zp*2 since they started building the zp customs. I definitely recommend it, if you want to go that route.

3 Likes

:+1:

Looks good.

1 Like

What’s your Listening Schedule? I’m interested in doing this too. Any interesting results you would like to share?

1 Like

Hm. Thank you for sharing.

I was thinking minds eye, rich, and ascension chamber would be an interesting combo but as far as modules i have no clue lol

Maybe some result enhancers like tyrant, jupiter, omni dimensional, yggdrasil

What’s your schedule with that?

I started using it every other day and I’m really pleased with the results. I see the individual modules really shine through.

4 Likes

I’m considering creating ZP^2 as well. Are there additional details about your experience with it that you can share?

1 Like