Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Custom Build Questions

I feel the same way as Azriel i have just put in order to upgrade my existing QV2 emperor custom which is amazing to ZP. The plan is to compare the effects its possible that QV2 might even be more suitable for me despite the technological advances of ZP.

1 Like

I’m not known for being an early adopter. Me volunteering to test ZP was partly to do something to enlarge my comfort zone, but also to see if the ZP version of Wanted would kill my oneitis. It didn’t help the oneitis much, but that was an unreasonable goal for myself.

What it did it turn it into manyitis. Or what I now think of as “Serial Situational Oneitis”.

Anyway, the benchmark for me overall is how a stack like ZP of AscMogul and Limitless does with productivity…compared to my beloved AscMogul+Limitless of pre-Q and Q then QV2…it never disappoints. including ZP

I ran 3 Q subs the other night for the test I was running. It felt like FOREVER! ZP kinda spoiled me.

I’m keeping my older downloads for any one-off situations (since AscMugul+Limitless Q/QV2 does hit “faster”)…but I’m basically ZP all the way now.

Is it normal if still says Mind’s eye Q core?

I supposed it’s a detail as it has been rewrite nonetheless?

1 Like

So probable New custom : Priapus dream

To become the one who penetrate life itself
(keep that description in mind or you’ll never understand my custom ahahah)

It’s a sort of Biggus dickus V2 with some spiritual edge as I’m practicing a lot

Cores :

• Diamond core
  • Mind’s eye core

Male organ engineering cores to become Priapus:

• sps Endocrine system
  • sps reproductive system
  • male enhancement
  • Epigenetic module

To destroy mental barriers about that goal and give the fuel it needs :

• Deus
  • Tyrant
  • Mountain breaker
  • Inner gasoline

To love myself as I am (my body) and who I’ll be tomorrow to let progress come and not forge obstacle against myself and/or obsession thoughts as I move forward :

• Starfilled night
  • Blue skies (not sure maybe metamorphosis Idk)
  • Whispered power - > self affirmations / mantras
  • depths of love

To tie that package together and seal the piece of the puzzle together :

• Mosaïc

Also I don’t know why but I keep poking myself about the module Entranced, I have this intuition that I should take it too but can’t really explain why

*edit : I just had an urge to add Faith unweilding too

1 Like

Can you pls elaborate why you even consider it? Is there some rare case where Qv2 would be the better option for the job?

1 Like

Bruh.

We’ve changed it. You don’t even need a coupon code anymore. We have a system in place where the discount is linked directly to your store account and is applied automatically at checkout.

6 Likes

No. It’s because you guys get really annoying over stuff like this sometimes. We get emails from people claiming New Dawn works better than Qv2 and ZP, etc. and you can’t convince them otherwise. So, whatever – we’ll sell it to you, just don’t complain.

6 Likes

That’s how you do business :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

It’s fine.

It would’ve taken me hours to remove “Q” from all the title listings and the customs would’ve been pushed off for another day or two. It can wait until next week when one of the subcontractors can do it.

6 Likes

The stack I am considering:

1st subliminal: Khan

2nd subliminal: custom for extreme attractiveness

1. Wanted Q Core
  2. Libertine Ultima Core
  3. Love Bomb Ultima Core
  4. Divine Self-Image
  5. Apollon
  6. Physicality Shifter – Sexuality
  7. Facial Morphing
  8. Perfect Style & Smell
  9. Yggdrasil
  10. Gorgeous Manifestor
  11. Ares
  12. FEBRUUS
  13. Attachment destroyer
  14. Rogue
  15. Panther
  16. Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver
  17. Instant Seducing Tacitian
  18. Gloryseeker
  19. Omnidimensional

Considered but kept out Temptation and Edge of Danger modules (redundant with Wanted and Khan cores?)

3rd subliminal: custom for being chosen in my line of work, getting promoted and other opportunities

1. Chosen
  2. Inner Circle
  3. R.I.C.H. Ultima Core
  4. Yggdrasil
  5. Fortune’s Favorite
  6. Faith Unyielding
  7. Fenrir
  8. Fearsome
  9. Ares
  10. FEBRUUS
  11. Natural Winner*
  12. Rogue
  13. Financial Success Reality Shifter
  14. Trailblazer
  15. Overdrive
  16. Carpe Diem Ascended
  17. Instant Business Tactician
  18. Omnidimensional

Too many cores. Drop Libertine, run it on the side as a situational sub rather than long-term programming. What this means is, you run Libertine only when you need it (which means you can only use two titles in your stack if you’re going to be going out a lot and using Libertine).

Other than that, everything looks good.

Again, too many cores. Drop Inner Circle, RICH has a lot of manifestation in it on that front. Run Inner Circle on the side. The goal here is managing recon. Using major titles instead of including it as a core helps to ensure that you won’t create a custom that you can’t tolerate.

2 Likes

Thank you man, I will go from that.

@SaintSovereign :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is my pre selection

Sage Immortal Zp
Chosen Zp

All-Seeing
Divine Self image
Divine Will
Dragon Tongue
Deus
Empath
Enchanting Smile
Energetic Development XI 10 modules
Harmonic Singularity
Immortal’s Blade???
Immortal’s Courage - buy
Inner Voice
Intuition Enhancer
Joie de Vivre
Jupiter
Khronos Key
Limit Destroyer
Rebirth 20 modules
Rouge
Sanguine
Song of Joy
Spiritual Freedom
Starfilled Night - buy
Stress Displacement - buy
The Flow
The Wonder
Virtuoso di música??
Voice Master - buy. 30 modules
Whispered Power-buy
Yggdrasil

Now i sort it out

2 Likes

OK, thank you for the advice, it makes sense to me. Say I remove one aura - Intensity Aura, and I want to add a module to improve my energy levels, would you recommend The Architect or Energetic Development XI, or maybe both? Also, do I need the Auric Overdriver in that case, or it is better to replace it with some other support module, say Omnidimensional?

1 Like

OK this is what I came up

Sage Immortal Zp
Chosen Zp

All-Seeing
Divine Self image
Deus
Harmonic Singularity
Immortal’s Blade
Immortal’s Courage
Intuition Enhancer
Joie de Vivre
Limit Destroyer
Rebirth
Sanguine
Song of Joy
Spiritual Freedom
The Flow
The Wonder
Voice Master
Whispered Power
Yggdrasil

Thoughts???

1 Like

Hope I’m not being redundant. Is there a place in Quint. Where you can see the modules you already purchased?

Ok so I’m opening the pages of my recent orders, which should do for now. It would be nice though to have a page where they are all listed… It’s just an idea, I know you guys are hard at work and pulling strings and gaps together with furious resolve !

What would be the best cores for a custom designed for increasing sales? I have narrowed it down to Chosen, Daredevil, True Social, Mogul and Ascended Mogul. Yes, I know I have to select 2 out of these options, and would like to hear other’s thoughts.

Agreed. I’m very happy for you.

1 Like