Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Custom Build Questions

Im designing a custom to totally remove procrastination so that I can work on my business every single day without resistance and turn it into a million dollar business.

Im really focused on subs that will make me take massive action every day. I already feel like I have the skills to do everything I need to do, I just need to take more action with more confidence and positivity.

Being a sales person and the owner at the same time requires a lot of energy, positivity at all times, and productivity gains. If I’m working productively, I’ll get the result I’m looking for.

I wouldn’t work too much on direct salesmanship, wealth, or confidence until productivity is totally dialed in. Until then, I’ll be focusing on productvity specficially related to wealth, which is why i have rich, mogul, true sell, and then a bunch of mood modules.

EDIT: I POSTED AN UPDATED VERSION OF THIS A FEW COMMENTS DOWN.

Wealth

1. Mogul core.
  2. Rich core
  3. True sell
  4. Instant business tactician

Energy/Motivation/Productivity

1. Carpe diem
  2. Virtue - Temperance
  3. Eye of the storm
  4. Machine rest
  5. Productivity unleashed
  6. Joi de vivre
  7. Unrelenting wealth energy

Confidence, Certainty

1. Natural winner
  2. Overdrive
  3. Furious Ascent - X Comfort
  4. Vortexdive Crucible (maybe)
  5. Alpha of alpha (maybe)

@Ice @Invictus @Davisnwc @ksub @Azriel @unusualfellow @Sub.Zero @MadaraUchiha

Ended up not including sanguine module because it’s already covered by carpe diem & joi de vivre,

9 Likes

Sanguine is now a top contender.

1 Like

Looks excellent to me, @Billions

1 Like

All depends from where your lacks of producticity come from :wink: But yeah, stacking a motivation+Action taking product with a strong optimism product will streamline the process.

Have you noticed that a lot of business people who succeed when they tell their story they always think it’s gonna work?? (maybe I’m listening too much Garyvee)

Why not EOG?

Here’s my Book Author custom idea:

1. Ultimate Artist Q Core
  2. Inner Circle Q Core
  3. Ultimate Writer
  4. Sacred Words
  5. True Sell
  6. RAIKOV
  7. Informaticon
  8. Blue Skies
  9. I.Q. and Cognitive Booster
  10. The Streams
  11. The Single Point
  12. The Spotlight
  13. Gloryseeker
  14. Productivity Unleashed
  15. Machine: Action
  16. Sultan
  17. Yggdrasil
  18. Mosaic
  • 18 modules in case we get a new module pack haha.

• Ultimate Artist cause like duh.

• Inner Circle to manifest people to help in mentoring and publishing my book. Will also (along with The Spotlight and Gloryseeker modules) help with manifesting readers to buy my books.

• Ultimate Writer, Sacred Words and True Sell to develop writing skills.

• RAIKOV, Informaticon, Blue Skies, I.Q. and Cognitive Booster, The Streams and The Single Point for extra cognitive power and creativity.

• Productivity Unleashed and Machine: Action for both macro and micro approach to productivity every day.

• Sultan for wealth generation.

• Yggdrasil for pathways of manifestation.

• Mosaic for stacking.

@Malkuth, @Mithras, @Matt, @Simon and anyone else having writing goals, do take a look at this custom.

EDIT: do you think adding the Renaissance Man Q Core will help this custom? Any other module suggestions?

10 Likes

I would add Sanguine if it’s an important aspect you want to work on, plus, I wonder why Sultan is not in your custom. Also, how about boosting your cognitive abilities and “money” skills a bit?
Dragon Tongue as one of them maybe?

Nice custom, btw. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Greetings, I would like opinions on building a ZP Custom on being cool, calm and collected in other words Unfu**ablewith. All ideas would be welcomed. Thanks.

2 Likes

That looks very good!

As you concentrate on writing I think UA is better, more focused choice than RM.

Are you going to write fiction or non-fiction? Storyteller might be good.

If you’ve to get into a “writing mood”, Current Invoker might be good.

2 Likes

You are right. Must admit that RM by itself made me more creative compared to UA. But that was Qv2.

I debated this. I liked the idea of adding Story Teller but it was made as a social story telling skill and even though we can conciously guide it so that it will help in writing stories, am not sure if it is worth the effort. Will still keep the option open.

Regarding fiction or non-fiction, i would love to do both.

Was also unsure of this module but I think it is a good idea. Might go very well with Divine Will too.

Thanks a lot for the input, @Mithras :pray:

2 Likes

Bruh, read my new alpha omega journal. I literally just got up in the middle of the night and named what I plan to design “world breaker” although no lie…reality breaker sounds like a pretty cool name too.

We’re still on the same wavelength lol

1 Like

Is there a when date? Approx.?

Here you go:

SANGUINE FROM WITHIN ZP

1. Sanguine Ultima Core (most probably it will be called Sanguine Core when Q Store upgrades to ZP)
  2. Power Awareness
  3. Power Unleashed
  4. Courage Reclaimed
  5. Divine Self-Image
  6. Untouchable
  7. Empath
  8. The Boundary
  9. Manipulus
  10. Limiting People Remover
  11. Lion IV
  12. Iron Frame
  13. Rogue
  14. Total Nonchalance
  15. Pride Unbroken
  16. Foundation
  17. Steadfast
  18. Attachment Destroyer
  19. Discordia Deliverance
  20. Negativity Displacer
8 Likes

Assuming you meant UNF*CKWITHABLE.

7 Likes

LOL! You are right. Might as well have called it INCEL ZP with that name. Will edit it.

8 Likes

Here’s a custom for those studying STEM (Science Technology Engineering Mathematics)

STEM STUDENT ZP

1. Quantum Limitless ST4 Q Core
  2. Inner Circle Q Core
  3. Spiritual Reality Alignment
  4. Science Adept
  5. Technology Prodigy
  6. Index Gate
  7. Marvel of Engineering
  8. Virtuoso di Matematica
  9. Ultimate Writer
  10. I.Q. and Cognitive Booster
  11. The Streams
  12. The Single Point
  13. RAIKOV
  14. Informaticon
  15. Productivity Unleashed
  16. Machine: Action
  17. Stress Displacement
  18. Trailblazer
  19. Yggdrasil
  20. Mosaic
  • Similar to my Book Author custom in terms of cognitive and productivity modules.

• QL ST4 for extreme learning and study skills.

• IC for friendly and useful mentors and peers (professoes and classmates)

• Spiritual Reality Alignment for finding purpose and the right niche to apply STEM knowledge and research. And for it to coincide with personal passion and interests.

• Science Adept, Technology Prodigy, Index Gate, Marvel of Engineering, and Virtuoso di Matematica being the STEM skills modules.

• Ultimate Writer for scientific reports and writing-related work (including homework and exams).

• I.Q. and Cognitive Booster, The Streams, The Single Point, RAIKOV, Informaticon, Productivity Unleashed and Machine: Action for superior cognition and productivity.

• Stress Displacement to easily deal with stress and boredom.

• Trailblazer for innovation in research, discovery and inventing.

• Yggdrasil and Mosaic for obvious reasons.

STEM CAREER ZP

I think someone who has graduated and is working in STEM industries can replace QL and IC with Stark and RM.

And also select the modules required in that field. For example a science teacher will need Chiron and Science Adept. A programmer might need Index Gate, Virtuoso di Matematica and Technology Prodigy. Etc.

Not to forget some wealth modules for money.

Note: made these customs in case I pursue higher studies and a career in STEM.

4 Likes

This is a good plan. Nothing stands out as needing a change.

5 Likes

This is good.

3 Likes

This is a little unfocused for the stated goals – it’s much more focused on the financial / productivity part. That’s fine, just run a major title for the goal of meeting women and leave this one focused on the financial aspect.

3 Likes

This moment when I opened the thread because I thought SaintSovereign just announced that ZP customs are live now

:pleading_face:

4 Likes