Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Custom Build Questions

I think I remember when you first made this. Pretty cool to hear that you’re getting great results with it. Very cool custom.

1 Like

Big thanks to @Billions who helped me so much creating this beast.

@Malkuth just a banal story I want share with you what is now regularly happening to me on Wanted Khan:

I meet up with a girl yesterday who came to my city just for a quick visit. I went to her home and her parents were there with another friend who I have seen before but NEVER spoken too. Not even 2 min in the conversation, the friend tells me „You must have a pile of women lining up behind you“ and further expresses how wanted I am lol

The meet-up with my girl also did not end badly :wink:

11 Likes

:muscle:t5: :muscle:t5: :muscle:t5:

That sounds awesome.

Enjoy your prosperity.

Dominus Maximus ZP. This one has a couple of goals. First is to continue the “alpha” development, success, and general life improvement that I saw on my DR/Emperor combo last year.
Second, improve my performance on the specific type of oral board interview that I have to excel at to get the kind of job I want.
Third, to improve my social skills and openness for both personal and professional purposes.

1. Emperor Core
  2. Daredevil Core
  3. Emotions Unfettered
  4. Fortune’s Favorite
  5. Immortals Blade
  6. Mountain Breaker
  7. Dragon Tongue
  8. Entranced
  9. The Boundary
  10. Iron Frame
  11. Furious Ascent
  12. Organization Perfected
  13. Lifeblood Fable
  14. Eagle Eye
  15. Sanguine
  16. Ebon Manuver
  17. Voice Master
  18. Dragon Tongue
  19. Fusion Optimized
  20. Mosaic

And this one is pretty self explanatory.

1. Wanted Core
  2. Sex and Seduction Core
  3. Alexander’s Play
  4. Fortune’s Favorite
  5. Immortals Blade
  6. All Seeing
  7. Eagle Eye
  8. Sexual Manifestation
  9. Seducers Gaze
  10. Dragon Tongue
  11. Voice Master
  12. Instant Spark
  13. Edge of Danger
  14. Entranced
  15. Alpha Body Language
  16. Ethereal Presence
  17. Long Range Seduction
  18. Potentiator
  19. Focused Arousal
  20. Mosaic

My plan is to run both of these along with Diamond with ME for the remainder of the year.

4 Likes

Would like some feedback on this sub since am trying to combine module ive ran last year so i dont have to run two separate majors anymore. Also am only planning on running this sub for 2-3 months to meet my goals, this will also be in the zero point terminus squared build.
This sub is to help release my 2 games and generate income from them since am planning to move on to relationship by May or July of this year. @SaintSovereign @Fire

Renaissance Man Q Core
R.I.C.H. Ultima Core
rembrandt
index-gate
ultimate-music-producer
Ultimate writer
Machine: action
Foundation
The merger of worlds
Pride unbroken
fortune favorite
financial reality shifter
sultan
Positive being attractor Wealth
Financial success reality shifter
Wealth limit destroyer
Sultan
Mosaic
Current invoker
Divine will

All feedback is needed and thank you in advance. the only subs i might run this with if i can will be Ascension chamber and Beyond limitless (if its a lifecharger only)

2 Likes

Would you recommend a custom three-core ZP subliminal which contains an expansive, restrictive and balancing core subliminal? Something like the one you suggested for xNTPs in another thread.

1 Like

After reviewing my journals since beginning my journey here I’m split between building a custom focused around my favorite subliminal yet: Diamond and basically making a Super-Diamond built entirely around enhancing my bedroom prowess.

Or going for something a bit more “utility” what exactly I would go for I’m still working out, but maybe something really focused on minds eye/quantum limitless? In broad strokes a custom built to massively improve my in-the-moment decision/action taking abilities. Intuition, outcome modeling, strategy examination, etc.

Hi Saint/Fire

I’m planning to create the custom below. I will run the custom with Khan st. 1 and then Khan st. 2 (either the version from the main store or a narrow custom) and then re-evaluate my stack when I get to Khan st. 3.

I already have around 6 months previous experience with Alchemist and around 2 months experience with Sage Immortal. I’m not super sensitive to subs, so I’m planning to order ZPS and ZPT and see what suits me best.

My main goals are:

• To elevate my spiritual (yogic) practice and energy. This is by far the most important goal,
  • Continue purification and develop more emotional control and healthier relationship with certain emotions (I can get a little overwhelmed by certain emotions (stress/fear) but also come off as cold/uncaring/unloving at times – it is not to an extreme degree and I’ve done healing subs in the past, but it is still a focus area), and
  • Get additional insights into my life purpose(s)

I hope to get some overall feedback on the custom but also on the points below:

a. Modules 18-20 are the results enhancers I’ve always used. I think they work well for me, but let me know if others are more suitable of if 3 results enhancers are too much, and
b. If any of the modules I’ve chosen are redundant since their focus area might already be sufficiently covered by either Alchemist core or Sage core. If this is the case, additional module suggestions to take the custom to 20 modules would be appreciated.

• Alchemist ST4 Core
  • Sage Immortal Q
  • Awakened Perception
  • Arcane Mastery
  • Spiritual Reality Alignment
  • Metamorphosis
  • The Architect
  • Energetic Development XI
  • Inner Gasoline
  • Fusion Optimized
  • SPS: Nervous System
  • Wayfinder
  • Mystery
  • Blue skies
  • Chosen of Venus
  • Emotions Unfettered
  • Pragya
  • The Merger of Worlds
  • Omnidimensional

Thanks a lot in advance!

4 Likes

I’m almost tempted to try your ultimate sub Friday :heart_eyes:

There are a lot of modules I never tryed.

Just seeing if my customs would fit in the ZP requirements

First custom

Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
Facial Morphing
Divine Will
Chosen of Venus
Instant Spark
Long-Range Seduction
Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver
Seducer’s Gaze
Apollon
SPS: Fat Burn
Inexhaustible
Aura of Craving
DEUS
Mosaic
Master’s Coordination
Love Without Attachment
Yggdrasil
Elegance
Equilibrium
Physicality Shifter - Sexiness

Only change I would make on this title is replace Inexhaustible with
wanted

Second custom
Natural Winner
Overdrive
Omnidimensional
Blue Skies
Limiting People Remover
Dragon Tongue
Fearsome
Lifeblood Fable
Lion IV
Potentiator
Ultimate Music Producer
Mastermind
Furious Ascent
Productivity Unleashed
The Merger of Worlds
Virtuoso di Musica
Voice Master
Unlimiter
Renaissance Man Q Core
Ultimate Artist Q Core

After checking Friday’s custom, it reminded me of how curious I was of some of his modules to guide oneself in life.

I decided to apply some of it to my custom :

Khan St4
Wanted
Sanguine

Alexander’s Play

Courage Reclamed
Stress Displacement
Divine Self Image
Merger of Worlds

SPS: Endocrine System

Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
Carpe Diem Ascended
Productivity Unleashed
Machine : Action
Natural Winner
Furious Ascent
Mastermind
The Way of ROI
Lifeblood fable

Yggdrasil
Wayfinder

Only thing I am not so sure is Sanguine, I don’t know if it’s counted as a core…

1 Like

Updated Custom:

Custom Idea
Feedback on it would be good. Thank you.

1. Khan ST4 Q Core
  2. Stark Core
  3. Edge of Danger
  4. Chosen of Venus
  5. Eye of the Storm
  6. Foundation
  7. Natural Winner
  8. Mountain Breaker
  9. Entranced
  10. Story Teller
  11. Technological Prodigy
  12. Dragon Tongue
  13. Rogue
2 Likes

Let me look at yours first. The system isn’t going to block more than two cores, we just don’t want people adding 55 cores and then blaming us for their bad results.

17 Likes

This is an interesting development today!

I’ve been enjoying running my current ZP stack of Emperor, QL1, and Sanguine… nice mix of “figure sh*t out, DO IT, and be chill about it the whole time”… I’d definitely be interested in a single ZP custom for those results, that I could stack with something else to focus it.

Time to do some planning.

2 Likes

You need to check what you have as goals and align your modules with it.

What I see in your sub is :

• Attraction/Seduction/Sex, a bit of love
  • Modules to help you achieve your goals
  • Modules to help you build a good body
  • Few modules to help you stay centered (foundation, eye of the storm, fenrir)
  • Finally, you have a few modules that are focused on skills (ex. technological prodigy, Dragon Tongue, story teller)

Now is there any goals you might have missed?

1 Like

Guys who are faniliar with Twitch and gaming content creators, what cores do you find most fitting and why? All answers appreciated.

By the way @Ingress @Brandon

That’s how I build my custom too

2 Likes

I would go with Stark/Wanted as cores… You need charisma and attraction! Wanted has been proven to pique men’s interest too (not necessarly in a sexual way, you just become more Wanted, people want to spend time with you)

Stark will also help you become better with video games… After that I would add few fames modules.

@Vanno Check this out too.

2 Likes

I have two one focused on Primal and one focused on AM

Primal custom I’m adding new modules

Primal
Long range seduction
Lion IV
Iron frame
Inner gasoline
Alexander’s play
Discordia deliverance
Sex manifestation
Naturalizer
Limiting people remover
Love without attachment
Negativity displaced
Temptation
Charisma improver
Sacred words
Divine self image
Panther

I want to add wanted for the physical shifting of course but this is o heavy and some modules may need to be removed.

My Ascend mogul is more getting to the money faster

Ascend mogul
Current invoker
Wealth limit destroyer
Debt anihalitor
Naturalizer
Divine will
Yggdrasil
Overdrive
True sell
Unrelenting wealth motivation
Capre diem
Intuition enhancer
Way of ROI
Inner voice
Natural winner
Manipuls
Financial reality shifter
Omnidimensional
I AM
Deus

I would like to keep most of the wealth modules. I had a custom way back when they first came out with Ascend mogul but the file got lost in my computer and it’s not on my downloads list in the store. But these were some of the modules in it. Even though this can be trimmed down a bit as well.

2 Likes

Yeah, Ive heard Wanted before, but I am a bit sceptical about if it’s valuable for streaming. I mean all sunliminal can benefit streaming, but does this provide me with value? Could you perhaps expand how it has provided value for you if you don’t mind?

I mean wanted is definitely in the name. But most of Twitch is male. And if it really makes you looked up to might be nice, in a non sexual way.