Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Custom Build Questions

Ok
Let’s modify the question a bit
Lets increase the time frame to my lifetime and list them according to priority

• Become the most powerful person in history and future
  • Become the richest person in history and future
    -become the most attractive person (physically and behaviorally)to women in history and future
    -become the most physically excellent person in history and future

Keep in mind that goals are in priority order.

1 Like

You want all that run a custom stack of 3 customs
Emperor + EoG
KHan + Stark
Wanted + Spartan

And idk the modules but given time I could build you something

Also run Ascension Chamber once a week

But before doing all of that run a combo of Limit Destroyer, Rebirth, And Elixir to help destroy every limiting belief you have and everything holding you back from being the most badass true self you can be

2 Likes

@Alphamale you should define your definition of powerful, power is a vague term without knowing in what was. Lots of people have been powerful and all in different ways.

And also rich is another word that has many different ways it can go.

Some people want to be rich with money others want to be rich with women, and so on

2 Likes

Thank you so much
I think I should tag @SaintSovereign here, the reason I write them according to priority is that I think a person cannot achieve everything at once, eg: you cannot be George Clooney and Joseph Stalin at the same time.
The reason I tagged SAINT is that I want his opinion as a person who is faaaar more proficient and erudite in esoteric knowledge than any of us. Another matter which I believe in and am not sure wether if it’s tru or not, is the importance of 48 laws of power in power game. Khan boosts some laws(like attention), but neglects some laws like not offending the wrong person(maybe I am wrong), and I think that is why they use the Social Dominance terms more than power in the description.

By power I mean influence.
And politician have ALOT more influence than actor celebrities. Especially in eastern countries.
So the reason I think the reason I removed WANTED and Khan is that they diminished that PCC’s behavior or at least modified it.
Even after I added emperorZP, My behavior changed somewhat(this maybe is recon and that is why I am sharing it here and comments are welcomed) to a more blunt one, and also that mysterious behavior diminished largely and I also talk less.

You should separate your 2 customs like @Floridianninja has done. It’ll help everyone out because right now it just looks like a mess. You’ll probably get more replies saying how good it is or what to change.

2 Likes

How about

Spotlight
Gloryseeker
Inner Circle

For cores:
Stark
Khan
PCC

1 Like

I have glory seeker in my custom
I am planning on adding spotlight
But regarding khan and stark, I should experiment honestly
And now I don’t have enough resources

Hey guys is it ok to have the same module in two customs and listen to them in one day?

1 Like

This is definitely a support ticket question.

@SaintSovereign
hello
I have GLM and commander and emperor in my customs, do they help me be the LEADER OF MEN?
Does Emperor+GLM+The commander give you an invincible presence+ calmness, nonchalance, focus and dedication?(sth similar to lion module)

@SaintSovereign
What modules in q store and which major titles (wondering about spartan)have false curvature fixing?

As you can see in the picture there is a posture disproportion in my little finger, I want to fix these problems.
Thank you
Each question which I receive an answer for, helps me make my custom better. No useless questions.

@Alphamale your hands look just like mine, skin tone and everything :thinking:

1 Like

Are you a Taurus?

Virgo, so you not my lost twin lol

1 Like

Yes I am :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Lmao, you got beautiful hands my man. (One of the most softest things I ever had to say to another man) :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Haha thank you

1 Like

My name is Iranian, there are thousands iranian names and even by iranian measures my name is pretty unusual. How can I let staff know how to pronounce my name correctly since there is no note section in custom building page?

2 Likes

Send support a ticket with the order#. In that ticket you can attach an audio file which you pronounce your name or a link of how the name is properly pronounced.

6 Likes