Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Custom Build Questions

Here are key excerpts from the description of Rebirth:

Rebirth urges your subconscious to cast away any preconceived notions of who you were in the past, and helps you create a new internal model of who you are and your place in the universe. With Rebirth, you will reframe your views with blinding speed, allowing you to sculpt your new identity with ease.

Rebirth will help create the perfect environment for you to achieve any inner changes you desire, and will to show you what you need to work on and how.

That’s the essence. It is much more than just a Results Enhancer or a kickstarter.

It helps you to become a person with the courage and power to guide her/his own personality development. That is profound because the strong forces of 1) Habit, 2) Fear of the Unknown, 3) Avoidance of Pain/Potential Pain can really slow down and impede our efforts to grow.

We desperately reach for Tomorrow, but we are too afraid to detach from Yesterday. And that’s not just a one-time attitude that you get over and then move beyond. It continually reappears and rears its head again and again throughout life.

So Rebirth adds lubricant to the personal growth process and ensures that you will not get in your own way when it comes to becoming who you want to be and how you want to be.

I think that it would synergize really well with the module Naturalizer.

Here is the description of Naturalizer:

The more natural the changes that occur seem, the more easily you will accept them and the more swiftly you will progress. This is why sometimes there is the effect of delayed realization, where you take action, listen to the subliminal for a few months, and only then realize how massively you actually changed. This is the Naturalizer at work – using it will make this effect more powerful, and will result in a smoother journey of self-improvement.

Seems to me that putting those two modules together in the same custom could facilitate some very powerful, smooth, and deep developmental leaps.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! Never seen rebirth in that light… seems now a very helpful long term rocket.

2 Likes

If I put Rebirth in a custom, will it be mostly focused upon that custom or beneficial for the whole stack (so also for a second custom)?

@Malkuth I hope you have an answer

Does spartan have symmetrical body physical shifting like Apollon?
And thank you, these days I work to the point where I had NEVER. :hugs:

Guys I need your opinion. Is this custom too dense or is there anything I’m missing?
DEUS
Emotions Unfettered
Gratitude Embodiment
Alexander’s Play
Mountain Breaker
Eye of the Storm
Carpe Diem Ascended
Index Gate
Sultan
Jupiter
Gorgeous Manifestor
Temptation
Entranced
WANTED Core
Khan ST4 Core
Pragya
Secrets of Akasha Wealth
Natural Winner
Fenrir

Following Cores and modules are of 2 customs I am planning to order, but I need some advice.

Cores of the customs
  1. Quantum limitless ST4 core
  2. RICH core
  3. Emperor core
  4. Diamond core
  5. Spartan core
  6. EOG st4 core
  7. RICH crypto core
  8. Sex mastery core
Modules-32
  • Eventide
  • Index gate
  • Key of the courts
  • Marvel of engineering
  • Mastermind
  • Organization perfected
  • Science adept
  • Technological prodigy
  • The Lines
  • The streams
  • The Single point
  • Trailblazer
  • Virtuoso di matematica
  • IQ and cognitive booster
  • Productivity unleashed
  • Dragon tongue
  • Leader of men
  • Manipulus
  • Perfect style
  • Temptation
  • Deep sleepy
  • Pragya
  • Tyrant
  • Unlimiter
  • Yggdrasil
  • Power awareness
  • Power unleashed
  • Spotlight
  • Apollon
  • Physical shifting:Hair
  • Facial morphing
  • A:PS:Head

Please tell me if I can have Same or SIMILAR results by removing which modules and keeping a particular core, but definitely in a higher timeframe.
Cuz I got hella modules which I could add.

1 Like

First what goals are you looking to get from these customs?

That question should help you decide what to build

Also you only want 2 cores per custom
Maybe 3 if you want to be ballsy and understand you could get crazy recon from have 3 cores since it is against recommendation

2 Likes

Thanks for your concern
My goals are the objectives of the cores and modules
I know some could be removed, like THE Single point, but I want it there in addition to QL.
Honestly I got everything I need there, I just want a complete pack of physical shifting modules.

1 Like

So you have over 100 goals? But you don’t have any specific goals?

Why not make 3 customs?

Add Wanted and Spartan together in a custom with some Sex Mastery or Diamond, have another with Emperor + EoG stage 4 and maybe RICH, then your last you could do QL stage 4 and RM which would probably benefit you because of the goals of RM and the looks of the modules you want to run

1 Like

Are customs now 320kbps?

not yet

I have another custom

I do not have the answer from myself but Saint answers this question periodically. I think he last answered it just in these couple of days. Can’t find it.

A module affects its own custom most directly, and then its effects generalize out beyond the custom, but less intensely.

2 Likes

I already thought that, makes sense.

1 Like

Is it a bad idea to listen to in one day
7 min Custom (Emperor + Rich + 11 modules)
5 min Emperor itself
?

I think this applies to both cores and modules.

2 Likes

Thanks man!

2 Likes

If Emperor is your main/foundation why not just listen to the full loop in one go, then RICH, instead of breaking it into 7+5?

Because of this.

Ah I see what you meant. So you had good results with 5 mins custom and major title and 7 mins custom. If I were you I’d go for 7 mins each, or if you like Emperor as foundation, 7/9 mins E and 5/7 mins custom.