Alternating Experimental Pattern with ZP

Recently started a stack composed of the refreshed versions of Emperor and Limitless and got the idea of a new pattern to reduce recon:

Day 1: Emperor
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: Limitless
Day 4: Rest
and so on.

As ZP has been out for quite some time, I was wondering if anyone had tried such a pattern before and if they could compare it to running both subs in their stack per play day.

2 Likes

Nice.
My two cents. So previous cycle I was listening to only regular major titles and only 5 minutes each. The problem is that I was constantly not optional rested. It means I had average sleep and many times below average. I can track this very well thanks to my oura ring.
I would like to again point out, that every title has listened to only for 5 minutes.

From my previous experiences with customs my sleep was better and this time I have also module deep sleep in them.

So this time on Sunday 3rd July I did an experiment.
Was listened to two customs, both 2 cores 20 modules each.
The first one was 7 minutes and the second one was full 15 minutes.
The night after was not that bad, just slightly below average but not as bad as I was expected. But this night, sleep was very nice, I am feeling cheerful and full of energy.

My theory, at least for me is that probably this is a factor in my customs.
Either it is my name or anti recon technology plus the module Deep sleep.

I forgot to mention previous week on one day I listened to custom 2 cores + 20 modules (including deep sleep) and one major title, both for 5 minutes and I had I think the best sleep of the last half-year.
Maybe the integration of the deep sleep module was on spot without any recon.

My experimentations with customs are still ongoing and I would like to try firstly 9 minutes and then 7 minutes. For me, it seems that customs are a huge difference factor.

3 Likes

I was also thinking the same. Instead of running 2 titles on the same day, do one of the titles every 2 days. Could be the same as listening to 2 titles on one day and taking 3 rest days, but since there will be new input every two days it is also a bit different. I might do the same with listening to 5-7 minutes for a title. Still experimenting on how to get the most out of it.
What I can scratch off is listening to 15 min 2 titles and taking one rest day. Does not work for me. More rest days felt good.

Keep us updated upon how this listening schedule works for you.

1 Like

I also thought of listening to 2 titles per play day and taking 2 days off instead of one, but the recon would be there for the first day.

Personally 2 titles at 15 minutes is slightly above what I can handle right now, I don’t feel it at first but the recon slowly starts to add up over time, usually it ends in me switching stacks. A secondary goal of this pattern is to express certain aspects more strongly on certain days.

1 Like

@Dark, I considered the same schedule; giving each program two days to integrate instead of one while having exposure to a subliminal at least every other day.

Also, the focus per day on a script would be more singular instead of diverse.

I’ll adapt to schedule and take note of the results.

1 Like

Also wondering how this pattern could work with integrating an 3rd title, for those times when you need a quick active effect, so titles like libertine and diamond. I was thinking 15 minute of main title and 7 minutes of active effect title or less if than works for you.