Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Custom Build Questions

Lmao, you got beautiful hands my man. (One of the most softest things I ever had to say to another man) :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Haha thank you

1 Like

My name is Iranian, there are thousands iranian names and even by iranian measures my name is pretty unusual. How can I let staff know how to pronounce my name correctly since there is no note section in custom building page?

2 Likes

Send support a ticket with the order#. In that ticket you can attach an audio file which you pronounce your name or a link of how the name is properly pronounced.

6 Likes

thank you

2 Likes

Anyone can review “Chosen of Venus”?

I´m composing a Paragon Sleep/Dreams custom. If anyone has any input it´s appreciated.
Here it is:

Paragon Sleep
Dreams

Dream Traveler
Harmonic Singularity
Immortal´s Blade
Negativity Displacer
Merger of Worlds
Stress Displacement
Sanctuary

One slot left. The goal of the custom is restorative sleep and lucid dreams.

4 Likes

How about deep sleep?

3 Likes

or Starfilled Night

1 Like

I thought about that, but it might be unnecessary with the Paragon Sleep core.

I´m running it in another custom so it might spill over into this. Great module!

1 Like

avatar could make it feels like a lucid dream

1 Like

I´ve overlooked that one, but as lucid dreaming is considered a spiritual practice in several tradition, Avatar could help building the skill.

1 Like

Build Strength *
Q — $0.00
Terminus — $49.00
Terminus Squared — $75.00

Looking at making my first custom. Looking at the build page I’m confused a Lil bit. I’m sure this has been answered before and I’ve searched a few times but haven’t found a clear answer.

So does…

Q = standard zp?
Terminus = zpt?
Terminus squared = zpt2?

I’m looking to make a standard zp custom, just like a main store title…so I’m assuming I select “Q” correct?

Thanks for putting up with the newb :slight_smile:

Hey @SaintSovereign - if I just created a Q store account yesterday, my elite rank discount doesn’t automatically connect does it? I don’t see anything. Username is Geoff just like the forum. Ticket #9983 - if you could potentially hook me up, the quicker I can give you $ :grinning:

And I don’t see any section for choosing sound preference. I.e. 320kps or flac, am I missing something?

That’s correct

You have to send in a support ticket with your store email and forum name to connect it. Make sure you have the same email for both stores.

You have to go to “build title” and click on customization

Ah I see, I was under a different page

Wonder why there’s two different pages, one with less options.

Thanks @StateOfBeing

You’re getting the old layout.

Understood.

Last question, if I have all my modules in my “cart” and complete this build page and checkout at once, everything will go through OK?

I have nothing licensed yet and I prefer one transaction instead of licensing everything in one transaction THEN build it as another transaction.

As long as my cart has every core/module along with the build order in one checkout, there will be no issue correct?

The warnings all over the pages stress me out.

They want you to license everything first and then buy the build after

1 Like

Meh…that’s kinda a drag as I don’t like the inefficiency of multiple transactions. But! It is what is and I respect the way subclub does things.

Thanks @StateOfBeing, I owe ya one.

1 Like