Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Custom Build Questions

not yet

I have another custom

I do not have the answer from myself but Saint answers this question periodically. I think he last answered it just in these couple of days. Can’t find it.

A module affects its own custom most directly, and then its effects generalize out beyond the custom, but less intensely.

2 Likes

I already thought that, makes sense.

1 Like

Is it a bad idea to listen to in one day
7 min Custom (Emperor + Rich + 11 modules)
5 min Emperor itself
?

I think this applies to both cores and modules.

2 Likes

Thanks man!

2 Likes

If Emperor is your main/foundation why not just listen to the full loop in one go, then RICH, instead of breaking it into 7+5?

Because of this.

Ah I see what you meant. So you had good results with 5 mins custom and major title and 7 mins custom. If I were you I’d go for 7 mins each, or if you like Emperor as foundation, 7/9 mins E and 5/7 mins custom.

I am not bothered about times 7/9 5/7 will try what will be the best for me. My concern is about the same core as the major title and in custom on the same day.

Oh I misunderstood. I thought Emperor+RICH (13 modules) meant EZP+RICH custom. In that case I think you’d be fine listening to both major title and the custom with the same core. The effect of Emperor will be strong :muscle:

2 Likes

Somehow in my account, Emperor is not showing as the latest version. My account actually shows to Emperor subs: Emperor ZP and Emperor ZP (New Test). Is anyone else missing Emperor ZP (latest version)?

emperor

The new test ver is the latest ver.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign
Will, there be an option to create customs either with only cores or with modules less than 10 in the future?

Or more? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Options are always nice > or <

Sure 5 cores and 50 modules :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha! No, I wouldn’t do that… At most,
were standards changed, maybe I’d top off with a few more modules I’d previously left out… I like 1-2 cores.

But you can be certain some would go nuts with unlimited boundaries!

1 Like

When you said this, what followed was almost no follow up by anyone, possibly because they didn’t know what to tell you.

Let’s try again.

In the next 90, what do you want to accomplish? Please state it in 100 words or less.

3 Likes

Ok
Let’s modify the question a bit
Lets increase the time frame to my lifetime and list them according to priority

• Become the most powerful person in history and future
  • Become the richest person in history and future
    -become the most attractive person (physically and behaviorally)to women in history and future
    -become the most physically excellent person in history and future

Keep in mind that goals are in priority order.

1 Like