Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

Answered this in my journal

1 Like

i think solace is much stronger but ill have to test and see

next week ill run the regular masked Qv2 of rm 1 loop a day for 5 days a week , ill test the water

then the next week ill do solace 1 loop a day 5 days a week ill see how im feeling

cause today is my 3th day on solace and i have to say that its way way better than the past 2 days

the past 2 days was super heavy

now i feel regular very mild, in the morning felt some small fatigue, but now its totally fine it might be due to new scripting of solace and its the normal reaction

but ill see how it goes after 2 weeks!!

I wanted to post a comprehensive update but I’ve been extraordinarily busy and exhausted the last few days, so honestly, I don’t recall most of what I want to put.

Here’s what I can think of:

• decreased investment in what women think about me.

This one manifests in me having a bit of anxiety that quickly fades as my thoughts polarize towards my sense of self worth.

• decreased investment in thoughts of other women.

This one’s huge for me and secretly what I’ve been wanting for the last few titles I’ve tried.

• less intimidated by women; conversely I seem to be more intimidating to some, as on Emperor

I’ll edit this with more as I think of it as I had a litany a few days ago.

4 Likes

I’m trying to help you and I’m now asking you to help me help you. Would you please provide a link so I can more easily find it so I can help you.

2 Likes

There you go.

1 Like

hey guys, i had a question for those who ran spartan, did it help with gaining muscle or altering your physique?

the reason im asking this is because i’m very inclined to purchasing it and stacking it with spartan.

i would like to know what type of results i could expect from spartan physically, cause all i was able to find was about motivation, discipline, etc…

You know how with some titles, you’d almost immediately get your money returned, like RICH? WANTED is not one of those, at least not directly.

Wanted has been pushing me to finalize my style: hair, tattoos, and wardrobe; the the best part is, there’s no buyer’s remorse, no talking my way out of it. With each passing day, the desire grows larger.

Last week, something interesting happened on that front : there’s this specialty salon that’s been booked till doomsday, since last year. I went up to the site to check the nearest availability, and I found one exactly the next day.

Now to finally get inked :metal:

1 Like

Right now, even with Solace, we’re recommending that everyone follow the guidelines that are laid out in the instruction manual and the Support Center. While we’re confident that Solace is achieving better results, it’s still a prototype and the reports are still anecdotal (including my own). We’re reluctant to change the guidelines because of that.

You’ll have to use an intuitive process to figure out what’s optimal for you. Don’t be afraid to experiment a bit – just start with the guidelines and adjust a bit as needed.

3 Likes

So just to triple-check: Are the guidelines in the Support Center (i.e., 5 days on, 2 days off) valid for Qv2 titles?

I’d thought people were playing much less than that (but maybe that’s only during the initial adjustment and ramping-up period)?

3 Likes

i think he meant that, since the support article says you can play 2-6 loops of one title

which is a lot for Qv2

so im guessing he meant the 5 days on 2 days off (which i am doing :smiley: )

@Invictus i am stacking spartan with wanted they seem to work really well together when it comes to putting on muscle mass (see my journal).

3 Likes

I think a great combination would be EF, Wanted and Spartan. Is anyone listeninv to all 3 in a stack ?

1 Like

I tried EF st4 and wanted in a custom.Was too energy intensive in qv2 for me though.Was tired everyday.It also had dr st4 though as well so that could be why :man_shrugging: You mileage may vary though.My processing limit is lower than yours.

3 Likes

I’m thinking about going all in with Spartan, however, I’m still reluctant as reading through the sales page and some comments here and there leads me to believe that Spartan is more about discipline, motivation, willpower, dedication and mental strength, and while those things are extremely good and vital for people who have any sort of goals, whether fitness related or not, I don’t see myself struggling with those, I always stick to my plan, follow my lifting program, know how to lift and push myself to the absolute limits, even right now I’m making my pre workout coffee and then go for a leg day, and the only thing I want is to fully accelerate muscle growth.

If I was able to afford a custom Rn, this whole talk wouldn’t have been happening :sweat: sadly it is what it is for now

3 Likes

I like spartan more than empfit,lol.the only thing it lagged behind in was physical shifting but you have wanted for that.that said if you wanna accelerate muscle growth to the max,try empfit st3.

2 Likes

If in doubt hold fire and I will give you further feedback through my journal over the next week or so. Then from the feedback you can decide whether spartan is worth your time and investment.

1 Like

Thank you guys :grin:

I’ll be looking forward to this :muscle:t3:

So guys a little observation I made, there’s a subtle difference in the way the regular masked and the solace mask work, which leads me to a hypothesis: regular mask is better for use at any time of the day, while as solace is much more suited for before bed/night time.

Why do I say that? From my different testing methods (as well as reading different experiences people are having), solace seems a bit more energy intensive and can lead to a person feeling a bit drained, yes it can be countered (also a hypothesis based on my tests) with caffeine, but why would you risk having a double crash from both caffeine and energy usage of solace when u can just use it at the end of the day?

If any of you have anything to add to this or any opposite reactions, I’d love to read about them

1 Like

I just love Solace. Since Solace was released, I have this “ugh” feeling whenever I Hit something on the old mask. It feels lighter and not as draining as the normal mask. Having the opposite reaction.

Even so, I am opting for Silent when solace’s not an option, something I wouldn’t usually do

1 Like

Alright there’s something I wanna tell you guys that happened that I feel I’d write here instead of my journal;

So yesterday I went out on a date with my girlfriend and usually it’s just lunch and cruising around and whatnot, but for some reason I found myself wanting to be a bit different, so I took her to a museum date (she likes places like museums and art galleries), it was the first time I ever took a girl to a museum for a date and that really surprised because my own behavior seemed “mysteriously” different to me :joy:

Anyways, it went really well and she told me that it was one of her favorite days with me and honestly, I really feel like WANTED is deepening my relationship with her, because even the way she acts whenever I would take a snap for her on Snapchat, or call her out of the blue is so much different than before I started WANTED.

Now, the thing that really made me feel like “wtf did just happen” was after the date, after we both left to go back to our places and all, she went to bed after getting tired, as well as due to her having some chores to do with her mom, I, on the other hand, stayed up watching some stuff on YouTube (fitness vlogs) and that’s when one of my best friends (a girl who I used to like ages ago before I met my current girlfriend) texted me on Instagram with a post, so we started catching up a bit since I haven’t talked to her since Uni ended and she started telling me how she feels numb?? As if something inside her feels dead, so me being me, I ask her to elaborate and talk, so then she proceeded to tell me about how she feels like she can’t really get feelings for anyone even when she tries, so I asked her if she did actually give it time, and her answer shocked me, apparently back when I liked her (when she actually rejected me :slight_smile:) I told her that I would make her fall for me eventually (note: this is after getting rejected, if I got rejected once and I really like someone, I don’t just ask once and give up, I give it 2 tries :sunglasses:), anyways, we went out multiple times and there were many days where it felt like our chemistry was getting better and that she actually liked me, yet a while after that she rejected me for the second time, because of which I stopped pursuing, now back to last night, she didn’t want to say it was me that she tried to get feelings for, but everything she said, especially the “he even said he’d make me fall for him eventually “ was what made it click, she told me that in a way, she feels like she lost the most perfect guy she ever met because she felt numb, which really shocked me.

Now why did I say this and what does this have to do with WANTED, read the title, “be the one who got away” :wink:

9 Likes