Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

Same here @anon2351792, just one loop on top of my stack.

Are you also running the Solace version?

1 Like

Yeah Im doing Wanted Solace… I like it better. when I do DR st4 masked it feels busy… wish it was solace too.

2 Likes

Did anyone try Wanted with Khan?

2 Likes

So I got Wanted on release because I liked what I read was one area I always had issues with was keep someone attracted and interested after starting a relationship with them.

1 week of playing in my loops all Qv2.

No signs of a physical shift yet, but not expecting anything so soon
Still feeling Non-Chalaunt from other subs
Crazy focused on building my company and going to work out could be the other subs
Desire to take over the world but I think that’s Emp HOM

But then Last night out of the blue my ex messaged me for the first time in nearly a year after we broke up (messy) 2 years ago with a “Hi, how are you”.

Is this part of the manifestation in Wanted? seems very out of character at the moment… is there a breakdown of what the manifestation goals are or a module breakdown similar to the way emperor is to get an idea what’s in it?

5 Likes

My friend, I already have Khan, which I love, Stark, which I also love, Medici, which is incredible for assertiveness, negociation and thinking “money/investments”… I am also running my custom with some HERO modules… Now, I hear from you that WANTED is your favorite sub, for the internal effects? I think you just sold me wanted. I wanted to wait till things re open and I move to montreal, but if emotions and self confidence are worked differently that other subs, then I think it might be good to run it even if I don’t go out a lot!

Would you still run it if you were spending most lots of time at your place? (I’m back in lockdown here…)

Any other subs where you lived a similar experience :thinking:

Could that state be good while working? I remember sometime while working I would feel great just being in front of my computer with the mindset of clearing a task…! Sometime having some strong libido and just lusting for the end of the day where I would go on a hot date :heart_eyes:

I’m curious if I could go with 5ft10 with it haha, does Wanted induce height growth?

2 Likes

Sounds like it does anything you can think of.

2 Likes

“Random” thing happened yesterday: my FB dating app got disabled…making me even more mysterious.

So mysterious, women can’t try to date me through fb.

Definitely a Wanted manifestation.

9 Likes

not sure, I do absolutely love what I’ve seen from WANTED so far, but since dropping my wealth custom and running HERO custom and Emperor/PS custom heavily focused on seduction in modules, my routine, ambition, and financial flow is a bit all over the place. So I don’t think I’d run WANTED without social/romantic opportunities unless it was stacked with something for solo productivity.

That said I did feel some great self effects from WANTED. I’m testing another loop today before work so can give a follow up.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign, I’m just curious but is there ANYTHING at all in this script referring to Lord Byron, or is that just the sales copy?

On Khan, I had similar manifestations occur to me – literally connecting with three different people having Khan as the last name in a time span of several days.

Through synchronicity a lady reached out to me, to share my perspective on a certain subject – when I went to check her social media profile, the first post was the following –image.

Never heard of Lord Byron before reading the sales copy. I’d Love to know whether my subconscious is linking this Custom I have to all related information stored in my memory, or whether something about Lord Byron is actually mentioned in the script which seems highly unlikely.

Interesting.

@GoldenTiger, in regards to your question – it is nothing unique, you can totally create similar effects using the Q-store modules.

For example; Attachment Destroyer, which also gave me that social release, just in a different way depending on Cores.

4 Likes

@Hermit i have similar experience like u with stark. Yesterday i was watching Ironman 1 movie(Dont know why lol) and today morning my friend gave me a fact about Mark 1 suit. The fact was that In 1984,Harvard professor H. Eiken developed an automatic calculating machine called Mark 1 digital computer and one my friend also gave whatsapp status of Ironman edit(he never put status like that usually) and just random youtube vdos also pop out about Tony stark. This is really cool. I don’t know its a coincidence or what but it was definitely cool for me

2 Likes

Great, waiting for your feedback! It’s sure I’ll run wanted eventually, it’s just a question of “when”.

I was out and about for a bit today and folks were super nice. Felt really weird but good
Maybe that’s a sign I should be nicer to @Sub.Zero
Than again probably not

1 Like

I probably missed it but has anyone run Wanted with Ascension? Seems like the two would create an almost disturbing level of self assurance

3 Likes

I am running an Ascension, Wanted, Sex Mastery custom and am absolutely loving it. This stack will give you the best foundation ever.

7 Likes

@friday Thank you for the feedback.

1 Like

Sounds fantastic. I was considering a Wanted, Ascension, Primal stack, but this might be even better.

What else is in there?

are you stacking with any of your other customs?

7 Likes

Thant’s my new listening routine I find really effective. 1 loop of one sub in the morning and 1 loop of another in the evening. That’s it.

4 Likes