Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

I’ve had bots follow me before and this doesn’t seem like it.

She has more followers than people she follows and the account is set to private. Usually bots don’t do that.

Also the bio is too elaborate for a bot. Don’t want to go into details.

I checked facebook and she is a real person.

1 Like

Turns out she is real

She saw me like this niche local page’s post and followed me from that.

So not that out of the ordinary. I’ve done that with other people before. Still interesting.

4 Likes

She’s reacting to the rapid change in status.

2 Likes

I’m not on wanted, but, I’ve gotten that effect on several status increasing subs. When I first started, the wife pushed back constantly. Now, she kind of alternates between seeing me as an authority figure and still pushing back.

5 Likes

Please start with 1 loop a day for 5 days, with 2 rest days.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Now that there’s been more time to test out the effects of Wanted, can anyone share more experiences on (specifically) non-romantic results?

• Confidence/self-esteem
  • Feeling good in general
  • Business interactions - attention from potential business partners/clients/investors

Thanks in advance!!

For context: I’m looking at adding this as a core to Halcyon v2 just for the relaxed confidence mindset, and as a potential side benefit… become more appealing re: business relationships etc.

2 Likes

@BLACKICE I can share more about non-romantic results. I’ve experienced them much faster than I expected to, so it’s a good addition to a stack to generate it.

Note that I’ve been running Dragon Flight + WANTED (later it will be Dragon Reborn ST4 + WANTED), so keep that in mind.

• Confidence/Self-Esteem: This is going up like crazy. Dragon Flight was already doing this by itself, but combined it is so cool. I haven’t run WANTED since Friday and I’m still feeling it. Why, on Friday I went for a scenic drive by myself. At first I wondered if I could get anyone else to join me so we could chat while I do the drive. But then I thought, “Screw it—I don’t need someone else to be there to enjoy my own time.” So I went on that drive. The route took an hour, and it was so fun just blasting music while driving through a valley by myself. I feel like I had a high-definition experience.
  • Feeling good: A solid yes.
  • Physical Shifting: This has multiplied the results of my current actions. Be it skincare (see the earlier post I made here about that), or lifting. I feel as if each individual workout session is more significant than it used to be. I also did notice slight changes in my face as well as my arms. While I already had some attention to detail for fashion, this is reinforcing that.
5 Likes

Hey man, I’ve been listening to wanted since the day it’s been released and what I can tell you so far is the following:
• confidence wise: any and all insecurities are gone, not in a egoistic way where I’d think I’m perfect, but more like “I know I have flaws, I’m not perfect, but life’s too short to be held back because of them”, the best way I can explain it to u is by saying that it made me more comfortable in my own skin than I ever was before.
• feeling wise: honestly, everyday feels like an adventure if I’m going out, everything feels like it just flows naturally, generally feeling peaceful and happy about everything, to the point where I’ve had people ask me “are you back to getting high again?” (I have been sober for over 2 months now).
• business wise: now I’m not employed yet as I still need to get my certificate to be able to start working, however, in the time that I’ve been listening to wanted, 3 different work opportunities have manifested themselves, with the 3rd one being today, from one of the top airline companies of the world to start with the social media team (creative marketing), it does feel like these opportunities come because people want me there, but you’re welcome to see them as a result of something else.
Bonus; physical changes: my posture has changed, I restarted gym since they opened for vaccinated people and well, in 3 days, I already am fitting better in a t-shirt that I didn’t wear last week because it felt a bit off cause of how loose it felt.

3 Likes

There is something or some things unexpected about WANTED:

Changes at a level of identity. It’s as though a whole new operating system being installed, as the previous one being erased. I can now look at people and rather than have a lot of ideas about who they might be, my mind often feels blank, without preconceived notions. No effort at having to blank out my mind.

These changes are not what I would have expected with WANTED.

6 Likes

Did you also feel like the arms and face were the first to “feel” different with wanted?
Cause I can’t believe this and I’m pretty sure it would be hard to believe for you too, but keep in mind muscle memory played a part too, but did a tricep workout on Saturday (with chest) and a bicep on Sunday (with back), today was rest because it’s my first week back and I’m too sore to go today and I wanted to check my arm size just for giggles, BUT IT WAD .5 INCHES BIGGER IN 2 DAY :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was too sore for about a week to go to the gym. I listened to 1 loop of WANTED and I woke up sore the next day, as though I had done a big work out.

2 Likes

I guess in my case, it’s a matter of getting used to it again, cause I used to train really intensely without much soreness, and if you’re interested to push yourself really hard in the gym, then check out a program called fst-7, I’m going back on it from next week and want to take note of how wanted makes me feel with it.
Cause this one program worked for me better than anything else like P/P/L or 5x5 in terms of gains.
Then after a month of wanted is done and I’m training like before, imma stack wanted with EF :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

1 Like

Litterly everything here also applied to me. Idk if its wanted working fast or the combination of DR ST4 + WANTED, but all this seems to be instant.

Awesome, that sounds like exactly what I’m looking for. In terms of going for a drive by myself, that’s something I’ve done tons of times… I used to use that as my primary stress relief. Almost always calmed me down no matter what.

I’m not looking to feel euphoric all the time, as that would get tiring… but feeling content and generally happy as my baseline would be ideal.

I’m planning a health/fitness custom based around EF, so I’ll save any expectations for physical shifting for that one, but if it comes as a side effect of Wanted… cool, I’ll take that.

Confidence… yes. There are times when I feel super confident, and other times when I feel like a tiny little child who is saying something out of turn and will be judged for it. Which sucks, as in reality, I’m an adult who is 6’3" and just under 200lbs lol.

Every day feeling like an adventure, that is so cool. I tend to shy away from adventure, as I’d rather be home safe. I know many people who love travel (global pandemics and lockdowns aside) and are awat every chance they get… me? I hate travel lol. But, I feel I’m missing out on a lot of stuff, so cultivating a sense of “let’s see what’s out there” adventure mindset would be good.

I imagine Wanted would pair well with RICH then? And definitely with EF.

A new identity OS, that is a powerful mental concept. I also have mental preconceptions of people, sometimes they are accurate… usually, they are not. The area I live in is fairly upscale, without much crime. But there are still sketchy folks around, and if we’re out for a walk and I see someone coming toward us that looks like they might be intoxicated or otherwise unstable, my brain immediately goes into panic/defensive mode. Yet only once in all the years I’ve lived in this city, has a person who evoked that response EVER actually done something aggressive toward me. Once. I would be delighted to have that preconception melt away.
Not just threat awareness too, often I’m the one with antagonistic feelings, toward people I perceive are being selfish… taking up the whole aisle at the grocery store so I can’t pass them, walking super slowly on the sidewalk etc. In almost every single case, the reaction is a sheepish smile and a “oops, didn’t see you there!” or something to that effect. Yet there I was, starting to get angry at this person who dared intentionally block my way. Utter silliness, yet there it is.

Thank you all for your insights!

So far the general perception is that it would definitely be a good addition to Halcyon. Can I also assume that with conscious direction it would ignore the seduction/pickup aspects of the scripting?

What's Halcyon??

Halcyon is my mindset/emotional healing custom. It’s based on Regeneration and supporting modules to make me feel happy, safe, secure, and enjoy the present moment. The goal: Happy equanimity with utterly unshakable self-confidence. So many amazing modules/cores have been developed since Halcyon was created, I think it’ll soon be time for Halcyon v2.

2 Likes

idk why but in my experience so far, Wanted doesn’t feel like it’s geared towards building a “pickup” or seduction mindset, but it is more of a seductive aura, think about it as generating a mysterious aura (which is what makes you seem seductive to females) like how libertine would generate a sexual aura.

about this, I’ll tell you one thing I always lived by even before starting wanted, if you have a hard time putting yourself out there, even if it’s just you going to park or a mall alone and go with the flow, then you’re gonna have an even harder time in the future when you’re much older, regretting every second you just sat at home instead of going out and experiencing the magic of life :wink:

4 Likes

Perfect, thanks for the clarification!

At least I’m not not doing stuff by myself, my wife is even more shy and introverted than I am… :rofl: I just like being at home… whereas one of my best friends loves to travel. When she has a few thousand dollars extra, she will book a vacation to Hawaii, or take a cruise, etc. Me? I’ll either put it into long-term savings, or into a house project. I’d rather build a patio or renovate a room than go on a trip any day.

It also extends to re-watching a series on Netflix that I know I like, rather than trying something new that I might not like. And undoing that is a simple click of the remote to go back to the menu… I’m all too aware that there’s a lot of stuff I’m missing out on by doing that.

2 Likes

for some reason, this screamed emperor to me :grin:
but hey, if that’s how you go about doing stuff and feel content, then don’t let my comment discourage u from staying the way you are, I mean, there’s no one right way to live you know :wink:

okay so if I may add something to this, my sister majors in psychology and has once told me that when people try to re-watch movies or shows, it is due to an attachment that stems from a feeling, whether its because something similar happened to you, it has helped you learn something before and you loved the experience, or it could be a much bigger issue like deep-seated insecurities that you see the character of the show or movie overcoming, which makes you feel like you could do the same, but then you end up not being able to actually do it so you come back again to the same show or movie to rewatch. it could also be an issue that you might already know yet don’t feel like it’s necessary to overcome, which is the fear of the unknown, and I think that is also translating to why you’d rather stay home than go out in public to do new things.

or you might just love the shows that much :sweat_smile::joy:

I ran Emperor for months in 2019… it resonated with me, but I felt I lacked the emotional maturity to deal with how I felt on it. So it’s been shelved ever since. After I upgrade my mindset and fix a few things? Hell yeah.

I do love the shows, but a sense of comforting familiarity is definitely a contributing factor. If I have a super bad day, I know that watching an epsiode of Brooklyn 99 or Modern Family or Friends will make me feel better. Those are shows I can watch again and again.

I’d also toss a 3rd option in as a contender… I’m already a crotchety old man at the advanced age of 40… lol. There are definitely new things I like, but more and more they tend to be variations on a theme I already like. It’s been a while since I discovered something truly uniquely new that I now enjoy.

This has taken a bit of a detour away from the benefits of Wanted though. I’m glad to hear such promising results so far from this sub!

1 Like

Who are you and what have you don’t with Palpatine?

“Maybe you’re right but I’m still going to do X first.”

2 Likes