Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

@Leandros @Brandon Hi so the purchase of Build Title Custom $99 is an one time payment? and after that i can purchase more modules in the future and can custom it free of charge?
or every time i buy license modules i will have to pay for Build Title again $99
Are there any discount coupon for purchasing build title/modules?
thanks

1 Like

Every time you build or rebuild a custom you’ve gotta pay the $99 fee.

Licensing modules is on top of that unless you’ve bought them before.

So I remade a custom today and had the pay the 99usd fee on top of the modules I bought.

I have a 25% discount code from how many quality posts I have on here.

3 Likes

Go to Badges to see how many post you need for a discount

2 Likes

Modules you want cost 14.99 per module
2 build your Q custom you pay 99.90

Module cost ( cost of the modules you want)
+
99.90 custom cost

Modules you already purchased, you don’t pay again, they’re yours forever.

Example

You buy 15 modules
And build 3 different customs with these modules

1.you pay ALL the 15 modules for total=224.85 dollar
2. then adicional 99.90 per custom
So the total cost of your first custom is=324.75 dollars

1. For the second custom you can use all your payd modules again + you pay 99.90 for the custom to be created = 15 (already payd modules) in one custom =99.90 dollars for the second custom.
    (if you don’t ad new modules :grin:and there begins the dilemma :laughing:)
5 Likes

@StateOfBeing Hi where do I see it written under Badges- how many posts I need inorder for the discount?

You just scroll all the way down until you see “Arch alchemist” and the other titles

1 Like

It’s not steroids or like steroids it just pushes your brain to shift your body slowly and safely, from what I’ve experienced

3 Likes

My friends there is a breakthrough there ! with SG I am using Wanted and I have to announce to you that … my hair are growing !!! I am bald on top of my skull, and since the age of 26 year old.
It is my family members who told me that I have more hair than before. The new hair on my bald part are very thin but … there are growing ! I always thought it was a genetic problem but it could be something else

31 Likes

Great news…

Since how many days are you running WANTED ?

1 Like

Since May. It takes time

6 Likes

I’m curious if the nonchalant aspect of Wanted is applicable to not being social or just non responsive in general?

I feel its effects in general, not only during communication.

1 Like

I think it can be both. However for me, I think it’s more non-responsiveness and non-reactivity.

2 Likes

That’s the problem with many of us, we are impatient. We want things yesterday. Like you said, it takes time.

Congratulations on the new hair growth. I hope it continues to grow in a healthy way.

4 Likes

Dmitry please list your stack with details on how many loops you do.

Are you following Saints protocol ?

1 Like

@RVconsultant please share examples of how you were not reactive and non responsive.

Not quite, exactly.

I have Side A and Side B stacks. Side A starts Monday. Side B - Tuesday and so on. And Saturday and Sunday are rest days.

Side A:

True Social x1
Limitless x1
Daredevil x1
Wanted x1

Side B:

Mind’s Eye x1
Sage Immortal x1

Sometimes I add Elixir & Regeneration.

Then Qv2 was released I found almost to impossible to run more loops than once a day per title.

2 Likes

Please ensure you follow Saints protocol for maximum results.

Peace

1 Like

If people get upset, hostile, angry, or manipulative around me, I feel almost like I’m watching a drama unfold on a movie screen. I feel interested but mostly neutral.

8 Likes

Great results @RVconsultant you have come along way on your journey.

Each experience you have will mold you in a very positive way. Saint and Fire when they journeyed across africa their car broke down in the Sahara Desert. I think this was a stepping stone for them to put their brains together and think as to how thet can make the world a better place.

Peace