Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

Thank you.

what are you running/ what’s the stack?

I’m doing wash-out right now. Qv2 effects are quite sensitive to rest days.

yes indeed quite strong, on day 14 washout my self,
I meant what were you running before the washout…was it WANTED stacked with anything?

Yeah, Wantes + Limitless. Sometimes, I add Primal Seduction or Regeneration.

4 Likes

Hey guys, since it’s been like 2 months since the release of WANTED, I posted a review in my journal about it that you can see here

But the tl;dr is: WANTED is the best subliminal I have ever used and think more people would benefit from it, especially those who have core issues that stem from how they feel about how they look.

I also would like to ask you all something: how many of you agree that a person on WANTED is like a bad boy alpha? Cause that’s how I’ve been feeling once I accepted that “too chill” aspect and started going with the flow without a care in the world.

10 Likes

Bad boy alpha is the best way to describe WANTED. It’s helping me to cope with my “handicaps” as if they are no big deal. Accepting my flaws as you said.

Excellent results :+1:

14 Likes

Raphael, reviews like yours make me want to jump ship and switch to wanted. I’m glad it’s getting you to accept yourself more completely.

2 Likes

Am happy to make more money for Subclub lol

Jokes aside, glad its inspiring to you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Anyone stacked Wanted with Emperor ?

1 Like

Wanted’s Mystery has been working so well that I have disappeared from the board :stuck_out_tongue:

Has anyone been experiencing an increase in people peaking at them, stealing glances, checking you out, or turning their head after they walked away, as if they saw something highly interesting?

What about folks so eager to learn things about you? Starting random conversations, sharing details and kinda lighting up when you’re around?

5 Likes

Yes.

ALL.THE.TIME.

3 Likes

@Phoermes
It’s almost as mysterious as you using the dividers so much!

I read all the posts and I want to try wanted so badly now.

In 2 days I start my Wanted Custom :rocket::rocket:

2 Likes

With Wanted be careful ! I had to prepare a webinar one time, especially a Powerpoint presentation. Each time I felt “ok I will do it, it is easy I have time !”. But time passed and one morning I realized OMG I have not done my Powerpoint and the webinar is in 6 hours !!! So I worked like crazy to make it on time.
That’s why in my custom Wanted I have also Ascension to balance the carefree attitude of Wanted. But during the seminar I attracted a lot of attention and I am sure it is due to Wanted. Wanted does not make you lazy but very chilled, no worry

6 Likes

Thank you @Avengers68 for this info.
Let’s see how it works out.
I also have Heartsong and love bomb in my custom.

I will be super fluffy :grin:

4 Likes

Deadly combination I’ve just discovered :wink:

2 Likes

Do tell, please. :slight_smile:

Only done two loops of it yet so still fresh. But everyone I talked to today, mostly strangers felt like talking to an old friend, random people on the street saying hello as I passed by, felt like this was completely normal to me as well. Also had the most insane Metta Meditation a couple of hours ago with almost debilitating fellings of gratitude which lasted for hours :innocent:

8 Likes

Very nice. What were the days before like for you?

I expect some great things will be happening in your life soon with that kind of energy :slight_smile:

1 Like