Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

I haven’t really been running it solo that much.
I’ve stacked Wanted with various ZP subs such as: Emperor, Chosen, Primal Seduction and Mogul.

I used Wanted consistently from the time I bought it, with about a 2 week gap between my transition from Qv2 to ZP.

Wanted Qv2 - 2 months
2 week break
Wanted ZP - pre-release till now, so about 5.5 months.

That’s 7.5 months consistently with Wanted and I’m still going.
I haven’t really taken a break, so I can’t speak on permanence.
I’ve just been constantly shifting more and more in the direction of the subliminal non-stop.

I can probably speak more about permanence when I’ve had time off from it which will be soon.

I plan to stop using Wanted ZP in 2 weeks reaching a solid 6 months with it, then I’m going to explore something else.

The physical shifting on Wanted ZP is quite crazy though.

On Wanted Qv2 the physical shifting was different.
For me, it felt like it was manifesting through a confined template of elegant/beautiful sexiness and the changes were less profound. I just let it do its thing.

Wanted ZP took things to a whole different level.

Not only is the physical shifting significantly stronger but its completely tailored to how you want to look.
It’s like it fits you like a glove and endlessly develops your own unique beauty/hotness while fitting it with what you believe is objectively ideal.

Instead of elegance/beautiful, I got what I really wanted which was super primal, dark, sexy, masculine etc. It also goes deeper into your physicality such as your bone structure and shit.

On Wanted Qv2 I also felt less masculine and felt like I didn’t have enough assertiveness and that was no longer there on Wanted ZP.

ZP is so advanced because it has that infinitely tailored glove effect where your subconscious is constantly getting feedback from your conscious mind to create the perfect results for you.

This is why no other subliminal company out there can hold a candle to Subliminal Club.

15 Likes

I am thinking about trying Wanted for physical shifting. Can anyone tell me if it was mentioned what percentage of Wanted is about physical shifting? Sales page has two objectives regarding this, one bullet point on overall shifting and one on male enhancement.

Also can anyone point me to some journal post regarding experience on physical shifting?

Actually I would love a sub that could make me look like a GQ model, but the sales page feels more about mystery, I could misunderstand though. Would you say Wanted can help with GQ looks?

2 different bullets in any case:

Physical shifting ( including ME)

Aura generator

They never said what percentage of Wanted is physical shifting. They did say Seductress is 70% physical shifting and Wanted is the male Seductress.

Yes. You can add Emperor Fitness ST 3 to help too

1 Like

More importantly if you have self esteem issues regarding to how you look. Wanted will work from the inside out. I think this is more important then physical shifting.

2 Likes

Bought Wanted already. Only goal with it is physical shifting. Will run it for atleast 6 months before any expectations for result. Let’s see. Btw, anyone can tell if there is height increase script? So far seen only one user mention height result.

4 Likes

Believe fire confirmed height inducer is indeed in the script for Wanted.

1 Like

Not any self esteem issue, that’s for sure. Been running DR for over a year and Emperor/Stark on and off. Not ‘concerned’ about looks, But looking like a GQ model would be fun lol.

3 Likes

Multiple users have had result as for height with wanted I just can’t remember them or where I saw it

As for me I had a bit less than 1cm growth in height but mainly I gained width, shoulder width all within 3 month, I gained the height during the first month after that it did not move much

So I can only attest for some result
Plus I didn’t want that bad to grow height wise so my subconscious probably took what he could in term of physical shifting script as it’s quite energetic intensive also in term of ressource

Remember that the sub will help you express what you desire the most

Of course for physical shifting the more the physical part is ‘’ solid ‘’ the more it’ll take time obviously if that make sense

You’d loose fat really fast
Make muscle fast (medium speed)
Bone growth/change will be slower

7 Likes

But yeah I just remember when I was on it people close to me kept commenting that I definitly looked taller, even had to ask me to not move just to compare their old image of me to my ‘’ new’’ height perception

Even if it wasn’ t so much a big deal it’s just not that common to see people after 20 growing 0.5 cm under a month or so, so I understand why I kept hearing comment about it from my relatives

Especially during the first month and a half

2 Likes

I think a lot of it also comes down to posture.

Emperor makes me stand upright A LOT, shoulders back, etc. This gives you a boost in height, confidence, and perception.

THEN, anything above that is physical shifting, yes. But an immediate effect is noticeable.

4 Likes

my second cycle with Wanted finished two days ago but I didn’t lose even a milligram of fat :joy: but my mindset about taking care of my appearance changed a lot. Before I was a man who didn’t care so much of how I look, but now… the only thing that stops me to become a super ultra mega attractive and sexy man is a limited amount of money so I can’t profoundly change my wardrobe as I wish it to have.
Still I don’t go to a gym, although more and more a desire to start to do this comes to my mind.
I think I have to run Mogul and RICH to get more money to buy all the clothes and care products I need.
Briefly speaking, I feel like I’m a top tier chef without ingredients to cook my house specialty.

edit: I get more and more looks from girls. The thing I miss is an enough desire to approach to them. I can clearly feel they want me more than I want them.

5 Likes

You should definitely try to do any kind of physical exercises, like calisthenics routines (if you don’t want to start going to a gym), why?
Because while WANTED will help you physically, certain aspects need action, and it’s the same as PEDs, you can’t expect to have a fitness model physique while on steroids by staying home and eating junk all day.

The sub is giving you the nudges and Inspiring you to take action, but it won’t magically move you from your couch, so take my advice, and go hit some weights :muscle:t3::sunglasses: (or a pull up bar haha).

6 Likes

facts, brother.

1 Like

Well to some people maybe but I’ve got a strict way of measuring myself so it’s always the same posture and do not cheat so I knew I gained a bit

I thought about it being posture gains but it wasn’t the case because I’m still at that size

Some could argue that it is but at some point height used to be a big deal to me, so I’ve already experienced the change between good and bad posture before hand

Also I ‘need to say that yes you’ re also right most people don’t even stand correctly so they could easily gain between 0.5 to 1.5 to the worst slump neck back ever Wich could be even more lol the eis Trully no limit to how much height one can lose by having a wrong posture

I just made that post in case people would like to be sure about those minimal gains under wanted, and if even it wasn’t directly from wanted well damn I’ve got a strong mind

I guess we all have our harder things to change about us

In my case I lost so much too easily lol
Like 3-4 kilos
I think it was all under one month and a half but I’m not sure

Only after that first weight loss did I start to get some sort of natural muscle pump, and even more so after a few workouts, those pump Wich are not the usual, they lasted much much more longer

I’m getting lost In my own rambling lol
I was about to re-recite my whole wanted story lmao

1 Like

I love the way Wanted makes you cocky.
Please, give the product to use to Tobey Maguire so the universe would get a real Bully Maguire.

5260af9bc6effded8e30e11b8db98ae8

13 Likes

The dark symbiote suit is the closest to the best metaphor possible for Wanted’s self effects.

You do feel a bit of a jerk whilst running it and if you’re named Eddie then you can even get 2 movies made after you…

8 Likes

Ahhhaaaa :fire::fire:

Imma put some dirt in your eyes
~Bully maguire

1 Like

Guys, with wanted zp I notice I am more quiet… and I am uncomfortable with being so quiet. Anyone else can relate/comment on this?

Like I am afraid that people will think something is wrong with me, or that I am very introverted. I feel like I have trouble accepting that I don’t have much to say…my old ways where of filling up the silence by saying alot but not saying anything. This doesn’t feel good at all but maybe I should see where this will take me.

7 Likes