Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

A ton but but the most astonishing is the actual widening of my shoulder frame aka the bones which even my 2 years of emperor fitness and spartan and insane training sessions couldn’t invoke

11 Likes

Wanted ZP is the most powerful physical shifting program in the world i dare say the universe !. I heard martians are posting reviews on the SC website. However they were removed coz people would say they are fake.

7 Likes

This is some crazy ass shit :). How old are you?

2 Likes

Great results, akhi.
Any changes in your face/hair?

1 Like

All this your results am yet to see one. I have been on Wanted Zp for 2 months.
Will I say am more lonelier and always feel am.not enough when I want approach a beautiful lady

I dont follow celebrities or watch TV but I get results from sibs kinda instantly

So then you’re not a hard gainer. Hard gainers don’t get instant results, it takes time for them.

no I am not

You are quite young.

1 Like

Yes I am
But very impatient☹️

the more you chase something, the less likely you’d be able to attain it.
which is why Patience is a virtue, my friend.

3 Likes

Took a rest day after a long time and experiencing severe headache
I want to have a long washout but life gets in the way
So I listen to subs and go handle the business
Just got two affairs to handle then I will just lock myself and do nothing until the recon is gone and will start listening to my new custom
Until then it is arrived

1 Like

@Alphamale you behaving more and more like the Bruce Wayne of Kabul. You have a strong aura i can feel it when you i read your posts. You are strong guy a man of steel.

1 Like

@Invictus the sky is the limit for you. One day you will own your own kingdom an independent emirate. You will be the golden eye !

Gonna call Invictus Golden Eye from now on.

1 Like

subliminal are tools, you have to trust based on the recommended way of use.
what is happening with you is that you have developed a dependency on the subs you run, which leads to the “withdrawal recon” that you experience when you don’t listen.

I can’t force you to cut that habit and rethink the way you’re using subs, but think about the long-term damage you might have if you kept acting this way, especially with how intense your recon gets when you take even just one rest day.

are you scared of taking rest days?

3 Likes

I appreciate your kind words my friend :heart:

2 Likes

Please listen to Golden Eye !!

3 Likes

Thanks bro
Kind words

1 Like

I definitely am afraid to fuck things up

A good friend of mine counters that belief with this mantra: Let it get messy!

And a man who’s wanted or even a khan has a messy life and he doesn’t care