Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

I get you, funny how most people complain about being surrounded by miserable ppl and then when someone happy comes along they’re put off by them and act like a jerk to them.

Only time I’m annoyed by happy ppl is if they’re interrupting me during a time where I’d rather be alone or talking too much around me, for me to be able to fully focus but I’d still rather be around those in a good mood than complainers.

I also don’t treat them rudely if they interact with me, I just act chill but I’ll never act happier than what I am in the moment just to make them comfortable.

1 Like

good points. for me i don’t really need anyone to make me comfortable. If I’m happy I’m happy, I’ll take my happy ass somewhere else lol and keep on living my life lol. That’s one of the good things about being happy, it doesn’t actually depend on anyone or anything else and if I think it does only then does it seem to be affected by the outer. Now after studying Neville Goddard a bit it’s just a matter of keeping on living the life I want.

7 Likes

It seems to be as someone mentioned the Status increase because the amount of people who we’re rude today was only one. Honestly I won’t stop complimenting people even if some are rude about it since it’s my way to make someone feel better for the hard work they put at the gym or in life.

Also I complimented one of my friends today saying he got more shredded and he felt delighted to hear that and we had a whole 5 minute conversation about it. Some people are just douchebags and think there the sh*t and just can’t take compliment. Those people I usually back up far far away from.

13 Likes

You my friend are a real gentlemen!

2 Likes

This might be why it’s better to run Wanted when you’re married as Saint suggested and afaik @Palpatine had great success with.

4 Likes

Yes. Wanted is good. My eventual stack I’ll try is HS+Wanted+PS. Because reasons.

2 Likes

I look pretty good for my age but have failed miserably with dating apps. Despite having professional photos cropped and done. They may work for men under 30 but for middle age men its an uphill struggle.

If you feel you have self esteem issues or anything related to feeling that you don’t look as good as the next person so you wont succeed like that person. Spend 6 months working on yourself gym, nutrition, listening to healing subs. I have no idea how old you are ?

4 Likes

Thanks a lot Black Tiger. I feel really driven to do so with the help of Wanted. I wrote down things I want to achieve for my appearance and what I want to achieve for dating, and spent some time figuring out how to go about it. I just turned 24 last month

2 Likes

@Calm you have a huge advantage you are still very young your body will be alot more malleable to change. Perhaps a better investment would be in emperor fitness and wanted. You could run each stage alongside wanted.

Focus on health and fitness for 6 months should put you in a great position for dating as well as enjoying other aspects of your life.

7 Likes

I also think wanted for physical features works better in younger men.

4 Likes

Just thought of something interesting. Are WZP and other older majors going to get the ZPv2 treatment?

1 Like

Questions to all,

my current stack is AM + Wanted.
I am doing my Ramadhan fasting right now. Which means no food or drinks from sun up till sun down for another 3 weeks. I started last week Sunday.

Is it recommended to listen to wanted to during my fasting period. I noticed that i get too tired and my mind gets confused at evening before breaking my fast.

Is this because of the energy requirements of wanted?

1 Like

I think yes.
I’m running Wanted also and I feel more tired than before running. And also SaintSovereign mentioned that Wanted requires energy to be manifested.

Is it okay that my face’a parts sometimes hurt or are tensed? Yesterday I feel some tense sensation in my jaw and something very unusual in my nose, now my left cheekbone hurts.
Also I feel some pleasant tingles on my head.
Is it all because physical shifting?

Yes that is correct mate.

1 Like

Definitely bro I feel it too

1 Like

I’ve been running Wanted ZP consistently since release… so nearly 4.5 months.

The past month has been so wild, I actually had to take a break from the forum.

You will literally have women after you from every direction, you literally can’t escape. They started appearing everywhere, maybe it’s because of less covid restrictions recently but it’s mindboggling.

It’s so easy to escalate because I have that PSZP foundation still with me from the time I spent in heavy action with it. Despite having a partner, it’s not the typical relationship as I regularly go out on dates with other women, lol. This month more than any, I’ve noticed this thing with female competition… When I am around more than 1 “potential”, they begin to fight for my attention. A few days ago, I was approached by a group of beautiful women and 2 of them started getting feisty and emotional over me and no I’m not talking about subconsciously. One of them literally said verbatim “He’s mine, f*** off” to the other… That type of aggressiveness from the feminine was attractive for some reason, you’d have to see it to understand why, so I made out with her on the spot. I, however am no one’s, so my Wanted nature just exploded and I took the number of her friend that she said that to, lol. I didn’t even realize what I had done until I analyzed the situation after and it was mindboggling to me how coquettish that is and how it was so normal to me.

On another note, I recently went out with an IG model that has over 300k followers, which was nuts to me when I saw it… I never expected to be able to manifest and date women with that kind of status, lol.

Back when I was on Emperor Qv2 or Stark Qv2, I probably would have been so intrigued by having 300k+ followers and I’d have so many questions. On our date and from the time that I’ve known her, I didn’t give a flying f***, lol. The coquette is unbeatable

It seems like every month that passes by on this sub, I feel more and more “wanted” and my reality just manifests like that. Sex drive is through the roof, I have a lot of testosterone lol… those long naps of hormonal changes paid off. I can pretty much have sex on demand whenever I want with my partner and she tries to surprise me often in different ways such as with spontaneity or by wearing skimpy, easy to rip outfits for example which is fun but I’ve settled into a very strong level of non-chalance. The physical shifting has taken off… my face and everything has completely changed. I’ve lost a lot of fat around my abs and gained size around my upper body and rear, but I hardly work out these days. I mainly do cardio in the form of… well you know.

Another strange thing I almost forgot to mention (this might be individual to me) is that my mannerisms have become very… I don’t know the word. “Sexually charismatically wolfish”. The best way I can describe it is, I feel like a sexually charged wolf and it exudes through my facial expressions and body language. I’ve developed new quirks like doing these sexually playful movements with my smiles, eyes and head movements etc. It drives the women crazy and I’ve become so naturally sensual and sexually charged that when I talk to women you can cut the sexual tension with a knife. The average person sees women as people that have desires. For me, it’s become the other way around. It’s like I engage with them as if they are their desires. My sexual teasing has gone to the next level, the type of stuff I’m doing… It would be unwise to write it on here, lol

Just know that Wanted ZP is a blast

43 Likes

I remember when we were testing Wanted ZP initially and after a few runs I posted “are there any men left?”
Literally my world was filled with women. Was weird af lol

Also, GREAT results! Congrats!

Only running Wanted or stacking with something else?

7 Likes

I’ve been running wanted also since zp release

How many are u running in stack?

1 Like

What changes in your physique have occurred since that time?

1 Like